Internet Kingdom

This is an interesting roleplay, I would like to join it but I have a few questions about the lore. It might just be sleep deprivation talking but what does it mean when it says "The stone was absorbed from the weapon?"

Also @Darth Pai would probably enjoy reading this.

How sweet of you to tag me, Grape.

Question for the GM, how large of a post is expected? How often are we going to be expected to post? Will there be a posting order? This is indeed a lovely concept. c:

@Darth Pai: I would say at least 3 sentences per post, but I'm not that picky. There will be no specified order and I prefer posts to be fairly regular, but it know life gets in the way so I'm even less strict on that subject.

[QUOTE="Darth Pai]Just curious, is it possible for whole organs to be replaced by technology?

[/QUOTE]
With the exception of the brain, yes.

Darth Pai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11403-grape/ said:
@Grape[/URL] Do you want to collab?
Sure, I'll PM you. I'm finally able to start conversations with people. Hoorah.

Hm... After having my application mysteriously disappear numerous of times, I've come to a conclusion that this character will take longer than expected.

I'm afraid I lost my process due to the fact that I accidentally pressed "Delete Draft" instead of "Save Draft". However, I'll hopefully have the character up today.

I have another question before I post my character application (which was deleted three times...). Do the characters possess anything they had in the real life? Perhaps it's anything they had on them? If not, I can still work with that.

Grape said:
I have another question before I post my character application (which was deleted three times...). Do the characters possess anything they had in the real life? Perhaps it's anything they had on them? If not, I can still work with that.
Only what was on them at the time. That is cloths, whatever was in pockets, and possibly a small object they had in their hand at the time.

Grape said:
Alright. I'll have my character up in a few minutes.
@Darth Pai How's your character going?
Haven't even gotten started yet. I've been trying to find a good picture and am failing. I'll read your character sheet and then continue with mine though.

@Grape Well, thank you for setting the standard so high. :P Now I have to produce a CS of that quality or better.

Darth Pai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11403-grape/ said:
@Grape[/URL] Well, thank you for setting the standard so high. :P Now I have to produce a CS of that quality or better.
Sorry. There was just so much to cover. I tried to be brief...

Pai, are you proud of me? I was accepted into my first roleplay. I can't wait to get started.

@Shog May I inquire who is playing the position of the queen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back