• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Everything is wrong Dx

Liquid Stars

Andi the Vampire
Alright, so i have been trying to make a successful group roleplay. I have been wondering how people are doing this special thing. It has things like "Out of RP Chat" and "Character Sign-Up' and whatnot. I was wondering how they did it. Someone please help me! -AeRo

When you create an RP thread the first post you make is the In character RP. The site automatically makes the OOC, Signup and Overview pages for you to edit as needed

Those are the tabs given to you when you create a roleplay. This thread explains in detail how to make a roleplay and roleplay tabs.

Hey AeRo

They have roleplay tabs. When you make a roleplay-- it will automatically make four tabs. In character, Out of Character, Character Sign up and Overview. You can request new tabs by making a request from your current RP thread.

I was super ninja'd.

Ricia said:
Hey AeRo
They have roleplay tabs. When you make a roleplay-- it will automatically make four tabs. In character, Out of Character, Character Sign up and Overview. You can request new tabs by making a request from your current RP thread.

I was super ninja'd.
I know that feel...

Captain Hesperus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back