Everyone is a little insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase was behind Blade and he tilted his head to the right slightly " I'm no stalker just seeing why you are here and we'll I got the information I needed. Even becoming a god of whatever your still the same weakling I know " he then walked up towards Faye and placed his hand on her cheek softly

Faye smirked as Jase appeared and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek. "oh you know this creature from before?" she tilted her head. "he is interesting, to say the least" she laughed

Jase nodded " yeah I know him. He's from my time line.. both him and his wife are both annoying.. but they have their uses. " he chuckled a bit as he then kissed her in the lips then faced Blade " so other than being a new annoying god.. what are you planning here

"Oh i dont know... Oh maybe Ill make a cult and have a suicide pact... No there is something else... No not that either." He began talking to the voices in his head. "Swarma oh that sounds good." He than looks up at Jase. "I think im going to destroy the bridge between our timeline and thisone.. Of course many people will die and others will change but who soesnt love a bit of chaos?" Blade begins to laugh hysterically.

Jase raised an eyebrow from what he was planning to do and sighed shaking his head. " your planning to break the bridge.. what did I tell you love.. annoying.. " he gaze then shifted into a glare " even if your the god of insanity that's a pretty stupid thing to do

"Now why would that be stupid? Is it cause YOU have a chance at dying?" He looks to the sky. "I just want my wife back."

Faye shook her head "wow so you really are insane" she sighed "you want to break a bridge between two worlds? to get your wife back?" she started laughing "that won't bring your wife back, you know what would?" she smirked "time, reverse time go back to when you were together" she said in a joking manner. "man you're an idiot, you were right Jase" she turned to face him

Jase shook his head " you think that's going to kill me? Highly doubt that..all your doing is breaking a bridge basically a means of travel.. now if you really threatened to kill me and Faye well I won't hold back and there goes another gods life wasted by a stupid desire to bring back a woman he loved who probably is watching what you became and is disappointed

"You underestimate the power of two universes crashing into one another." He looks at Faye "Well idiot if i reverse time it would only reverse one timeline.. The current one im in.. I dont know how that would help me." He looks at Lyssa "And im the insane one."

Jase sighed " I am power blade always have and always will be.. your a vampire that just recently aquire god like power believing they could accomplish things no other..can.. I tried and guess what I learned from it.. wasted effort the best you can do is accept that if not.. you try to destroy that bridge you even go near it " he started to glow a golden color a power no god as ever seen the earth under the water began to Crack " I will end you myself..

"Oooo big bad Duracell is angry." Blade laughs mockingly and mimics Jase's growl. "You arent the all powerful being you think you are." Blade sighs.

Faye felt the ground under them shake, even though they were standing on water. Faye looked around and then turned to Blade glaring at him, she didn't like people mocking Jase. "and you think you're more powerful?" she crossed her arms, "you call yourself a God but to me you seem like a winey little bitch"

He doesnt even acknowledge Faye he treated her as if she wasnt even orthy of his time. And in all honestly he believed she wasnt. He mocked Jase's growl and matched Jase's power. He causes the sea water to start boiling. The water began to separate from the salt. Lava began to pour out of the earths crust. The earth was dying but Blade didnt bat an eye. "It isn't smart to threaten a man with nothing left to lose."

Jase smirked at his remark " it isn't smart threatening a being that is far more powerful than the gods.. a being that God's truly fear.. " he noticed earth cracking going over the limits he waved his hand as suddenly everything stopped the earth stopped quaking "

"Are you supposed to be that person? Really?" Blade laughs hysterically. "I didnt take you to be a comedian Jase. You even share the name of the worst member of the ginyu squad." Blade continued to laugh.

Faye watched the two boys bicker. She thought they were being foolish, when Blade made the water boil it didn't even faze her, although it made her mad someone was trying with her water.
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread