Everyone is a little insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexus

Blade is standing in front of the home that in his timeline was his family's home. He was standing there remembering all the time he and his wife would spend together. Lyssa is still on his shoulder.

Lyssa now hitting blades back "Put me down would ya."

October was in the castle, she felt a presence outside, so she decided to see who was visiting her. She opened the door to the castle and she saw a man with a girl on his shoulder. This October looked the same, white long hair, old fashioned dress. "hello" she made a small bow.

Blade didnt know what to do he froze his concentration broke. Voices now flooding his mind. Blade was only able to speak one word before the voices flooded his mind. "October..."

October looked at him a little confused, how did he know her name? She used to be well known in these parts but that was back when she was a goddess, so who was this man who still knew her? "yes my name is October" she smiled "and who might you two be?"

The sound of her voice broke through the voices helping him calm the voices. "My name is Blade God of Insanity. Im also from a different timeline..." A tear goes down his face. "This is where me and my wife used to live."

"Blade" she closed her eyes after saying the name, Adriana told her that's who she was with in her timeline, she wondered if it was the same Blade. She saw his tear, she figured it had to be so. What was he doing here, why was he sad? She tilted her head going over different scenarios. Suddenly a young girl looking about 3 years old ran out of the castle. "mommy" she came out and hugged her. October looked down at her girl, picking her up "we have company sweetie" she looked up at Blade and the girl "did you want to come inside?" she decided not to mention any facts she knew.

All Blade could do is shake his head no. He dropped Lyssa onto the ground.

Lyssa flipped over and sat up. "That hurt you bafoon." She looked at October. "God your otherself was fun to murder."

As she said that Blade held the back of lyssas head and slamed his knee into her face. But before he did so he made it so the child couldnt see and after he was finished the child was able to see. "I didnt want them to know anout that" he refered when blade showed everyone what happened to Apollo.

October heard Lyssa speak how she murdered her other self, and she moved her daughter so she couldn't see them. October's eyes went wide, so may new questions went through her mind. She looked at her daughter and told her to go inside and call for Akina, and set her down. She ran inside yelling "Akinaaaaa" and the door shut behind her. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't do such things around my daughter." she shook her head crossing her arms. "you must really be insane if your hanging around with the one who killed your wife"

"Im trying to get the voices out of my head October." He looks down at Lyssa. "Plus I can torment her for the rest of time... She deserves it for what she made me do to you."

Lyssa sighs "I had to make you insane to transfer my powers to you."

Blade looked at October "I made it so your child didnt see what happened."

October watched them bicker then shook her head "I don't need your magic to protect my daughter" she sighed "she is still young I don't want her learning those ways yet." she looked at the castle thinking of her daughter. "Blade I don't know the whole story of what happened in your timeline, or why you're here now, but I don't want you to come near my daughter." she looked back to face Blade "it must be hard for you to look at me I know I look like your wife, but I am not her, I have my own life here."

"I didn't come here for you!" Blade then looked to the left there you saw a tree but this section was you where able to see what Blade saw it was three tomb stones. One for each of his family. "Lyssa made me think each of them were Michael Jason and Scar.

October followed Blade's eyes to see a tree, she didn't see what he saw. "seems you have the same problems in your time as ours, except we have Ilyeria as a problem as well." she sighed slightly understanding Blade's pain "I'm sorry what you've been through."

"I came here to remember... But i also came here to forget. After today i will no longer be the Blade my October once loved. Today I am the God of Insanity." He grabs Lyssa again. "Im leaving now. If i see you again know im sorry for what i am becoming... After all my wife's soul now resides in you." He walks off the cliff towards the raging sea. Lyssa screaming because shes human and knows shes going to feel even more pain.

October shook her head watching him walk away she thought he really was insane, why did she care how he acted, as long as he didn't hurt her or her family she didn't care that much. She turned back to her house going inside. Akina was sitting on the floor playing with her daughter. "thank you for coming Akina" she smiled and watched her daughter.

Lyssa looks at Blade "You know they will find out the truth one day about what actually happened to your family."

Blade is walking ontop of the sea. "They don't need to know of that evil just yet."

Faye was in the water she stuck her head out of the water hearing Blade and Lyssa. "huh I thought I was the only one who could walk on water" Faye tilted her head her ice blue hair not even wet even though she was just underwater. She put her hand on the water like it was solid pushing herself up so she was standing on the water.

Blade looked at the girl who came out of the water. "Gods are not part of this plain. So we can walk or not walk on anything we want."

Lyssa looks at Blade "You have been a god for like two seconds and now you are all knowing."

Faye laughed at Lyssa "ooh she told you" she shook her head "another God?" she sighed "damn do you know how many angels and God's I've come across recently?" Faye threw her ice blue hair over her shoulder "so what are you supposed to be a God of anyway?"

Blade looked at her and sighed "Im the God of Insanity." He says not expecting her to react.

Faye laughed "God of Insanity" she shook her head "wow they come up with any reason to make someone a God now do they?" she was still laughing "insanity? they really make a god for everything." she took a deep breath shaking her head

Faye smirked hearing him in her head "oh you think you control the voices?" she crossed her arms "wait until Jase hears of this crap" she laughed "Blade you are one interesting fellow'

Faye rolled her eyes, she was getting bored, she lifted her hand so the water started dancing around her, "you smell slightly of Jase, it seems he already met you recently"

"No he didn't come out and play... he just stalked me creepily." He thought for a second. "If I knew we where going to stalk each other I would have brought my stalker pants."

Lyssa rolled her eyes listening to the conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back