• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everyday Fantasy Life(Open)

Roman

How troublesome...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Welcome to Everyday Fantasy Life!

Every thing has a cheesy tune to it, so here's ours!

Sorry guys, I just really love music. Without further ado I shall introduce you.

Welcome to the city known as Aion, your home.

anime-city-neptunehd.com_.jpg

Rules

Cursing is allowed, just don't use if frequently.

You can have a family or live alone. Your choice.

If you are planning to fight, be fair. Get his a few times. Deaths are another thing, you need permission from the person role playing as that character for permission to kill them

No God Modding. That one speaks for itself.

The rest of RpNations rules must also be followed.

Have fun!

-Roman

Al was walking down the street like usual with no one with him as he was used to being alone

@ANYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlet:*flips her book stores sign over to signal the shop was open and she stretches yawning in her sweater. This was her first year out of college and she was finally free to not be studying. She sat down behind the desk and began reading*

Snow:*frazzled as she gets on her clothes in her new dorm room, new to college this being her first day and she rushes outside before mentally scolding herself and makes her tail and ears vanish from sight before running down the path to building c* Aghhh can't be late can't be late.. Scarlet was never late

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*flips her book stores sign over to signal the shop was open and she stretches yawning in her sweater. This was her first year out of college and she was finally free to not be studying. She sat down behind the desk and began reading*
Snow:*frazzled as she gets on her clothes in her new dorm room, new to college this being her first day and she rushes outside before mentally scolding herself and makes her tail and ears vanish from sight before running down the path to building c* Aghhh can't be late can't be late.. Scarlet was never late
As Al was walking he spotted a girl running past her and almost fell over "What the hell?" He asked himself

Stormy was on her way towards the inner part of the city to see if she could find a job and she bumped into someone jerking her to the side since only her shoulder hit theirs she also notice he cussed at a running girl

Roman walked through the hallways of his house tiredly, swaying from side to side as he walked. "Gotta...get...to...work." He tried to turn the corner but instead bumped right into it. "I see I'm still a klutz..." Roman yawned and freshened up and got dressed. When he finished he headed out. "Well, lets get today over with."

shortyshot8 said:
As Al was walking he spotted a girl running past her and almost fell over "What the hell?" He asked himself
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Stormy was on her way towards the inner part of the city to see if she could find a job and she bumped into someone jerking her to the side since only her shoulder hit theirs she also notice he cussed at a running girl

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*turns around seeing the girl and boy and is about to call out when her amazing talent to trip over air makes an appearance and she trips on a crack in the sidewalk and falls forward, landing on her hands and knees and she groans a little, sitting up and looks at her hands which are a little scratched up*

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns around seeing the girl and boy and is about to call out when her amazing talent to trip over air makes an appearance and she trips on a crack in the sidewalk and falls forward, landing on her hands and knees and she groans a little, sitting up and looks at her hands which are a little scratched up*
Al walked over and offered a hand to her "Are you okay?" He asked with worry in his voice

shortyshot8 said:
Al walked over and offered a hand to her "Are you okay?" He asked with worry in his voice
Snow:*takes it and smiles, brushing herself out but winces a little and looks at her hand which is torn up now* Oh.. shoot, I'll have to get that bandaged after class.. maybe I can just write with the other hand *she says talking to herself just a little but also a little to him*

Jennete said:
[QUOTE="Wild Born]Stormy was on her way towards the inner part of the city to see if she could find a job and she bumped into someone jerking her to the side since only her shoulder hit theirs she also notice he cussed at a running girl

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Roman stepped outside and looked around, noticing a little weird scene of people falling and cursing. "Nope. I don't want anything to do with that..." He mumbled to himself. He stretched and headed for his garage, getting in one of his cars, he started it and drove off to the company building.

Jennete said:
Snow:*takes it and smiles, brushing herself out but winces a little and looks at her hand which is torn up now* Oh.. shoot, I'll have to get that bandaged after class.. maybe I can just write with the other hand *she says talking to herself just a little but also a little to him*
Al looked around "Come with me" He said pulling her into an alleyway "Don't tell anyone about this okay?" He asked before sighing "This may burn" He said as he lit his finger on Fire and sealed the wound

Stormy watched the two mingle and then saw him take her into an alley smelling fire she was now curious and she walked over watching them in the alley

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked around "Come with me" He said pulling her into an alleyway "Don't tell anyone about this okay?" He asked before sighing "This may burn" He said as he lit his finger on Fire and sealed the wound
((first reaction to pulls her into an alley way and says not to tell anyone: STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER))

Snow:*she smiles a little and bites her lip to keep from wincing, her cat ears appearing in curiosity* Oh wow..

Jennete said:
((first reaction to pulls her into an alley way and says not to tell anyone: STRANGER DANGER STRANGER DANGER))
Snow:*she smiles a little and bites her lip to keep from wincing, her cat ears appearing in curiosity* Oh wow..
Al smiled happily before noticing her ears "Seems both of us have a secret" He said jokingly "My name is Al Short" He said extending his hand

Stormy tilted her head " A neko and a pyromancer, how interesting " she said to no one in particular

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Stormy watched the two mingle and then saw him take her into an alley smelling fire she was now curious and she walked over watching them in the alley

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*hears something and she turns looking at Stormy and her eyes widen as she makes the ears vanish and she nods her head at Al, not giving him her name as she runs off.* Oh no Oh no Oh no... Scarlet never let anyone know who she was... aghh best first day ever

Nora whistled as she wiped down the tables of her cafe to clean them. Her Cafe had been open for a while now and had been getting a lot of customers, but on the weekends business dies down. Even if it's cute girls in maid outfits. She sighed and wiped her forehead when she was done."All in a day's work to keep this place clean." She said happily as she flipped the open sign to closed. Their were still a few workers inside that were cleaning behind the counter and making pastries for tomorrow. She waved as she left,"See you guys tomorrow! Don't forget to lock up, Tori!" Their was a faint okay yelled back before Nora left and began to walk down the street.

Jennete said:
Snow:*hears something and she turns looking at Stormy and her eyes widen as she makes the ears vanish and she nods her head at Al, not giving him her name as she runs off.* Oh no Oh no Oh no... Scarlet never let anyone know who she was... aghh best first day ever
Al looked shocked "What the hell just happened?" He asked himself before looking at Stormy with wide eyes "What did you see?"

Stormy blinked " Your little parlor trick, closing that girls wound with your pyromancy "

Snow:*sighs finally getting to class and she opens the door, blushing that she is late and nods a little at the teacher while sitting in the front but to the side. Staring at the board as the teacher wraps up his lesson, going up to him and she gets her syllabus and the homework and textbooks needed*

[QUOTE="Wild Born]Stormy blinked " Your little parlor trick, closing that girls wound with your pyromancy "

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Promise not to tell anyone?" He asked her ready to kill her if needed

[QUOTE="Wild Born]
" Why? " Stormy asked just to see how he would react

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Because if people find out about this they will hunt me down" He said honestly

" Aaaand if I do, tell someone? " Stormy asked walking towards him she was just messing with him now

[QUOTE="Wild Born]
" Aaaand if I do, tell someone? " Stormy asked walking towards him she was just messing with him now

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned "Then I will be forced to kill you" He said sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back