Everybody loves Rayman

Beebasaur

Probably Dead?
Roleplay Type(s)
I am so upset! my favorite limbless warrior is no where to be found on RPnation! this is a outrage! we need to bring rayman back and to do so i want you to say your favorite rayman game. if i get a least a hundred domments that means we brought back rayman :3

animated_rayman_by_i_2-d2y8k2i.gifrayman_for_sonic_fgx_by_orionthehedgehog1-d87u0ig.gifRayman_origins_man.jpgtumblr_lz0azsj8cN1qemks8o1_r2_500.giftumblr_n6m842Xvcq1r08scoo2_r1_500.gifVielT7e.gifGlobox.gifdaily_paint__1016__happy_birthday___rayman_by_cryptid_creations-d986inf.png

Rayman 3 was such and amazing game.I remember playing it a lot when i was younger,and my favorite part of the game was to ride on the skate thing (I don't remember the name unfortunately.)

The only Rayman game I got before Rabbids was Rayman Advance, but I had fun playing it. Never managed to get too far on it though. Of course, I now have Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends, both incredibly fun. I am honestly disappointed Rayman didn't make it into the last Smash Bros game. He would've been great to play as there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back