• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Every sinner has a future....

ibbrandi

"She needed a hero, so that's what she became."
(This idea is a pretty common good girl/bad girl theme based from Footloose. Please don't make fun of me HaHaHa!)

After a tragic accident in a small Texas town, the mayor and church goers decide to ban anything that has to do with the LBGT community to avoid bullying and suicides.

Muse 1 is head cheerleader, top of the class, all american christian girl. Her father is the town preacher and they live the ideal life. What her family doesn't know is that she has a big secret and plans on running from her home town as soon as she can.

Muse 2 gets moved into the small town when something goes wrong back home. She is forced to learn the small town rules after coming from the city. Living in a world of parties, alcohol and drugs, she has pretty much done it all.

Even though Muse 1 is the girlfriend of the football captain, Muse 2 is determined to make the girl her's.

So my "rules" are pretty much like everyone else's. Please try and match the length of my posts, use correct grammar (though I know we are human and make mistakes) no GModing, no anime pictures (sorry) and let me know if you fall out of interest or leave the RP.

Feel free to PM about any other questions. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back