• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ..." - His Dark Materials - adv./lit.

thinking

sad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

His Dark Materials has held itself steady as a very notable interest for me for a few years now. When I was a child I relished in the comforting idea of having somebody in a form of a little animal by my side. It pains me now, as an adult, to realise the particular vulnerability it would leave me if my wish did come true. I am hoping to explore through my characters some extent of this. The basic story I would like to entail would incorporate adult characters losing touch with their former selves and steadily healing through each other and their Dรฆmons. I want to keep the theme of identity solid through this one.

Hbo Pan GIF by His Dark Materials

I am looking for other writers [18+] who share familiar interest in this series. My mind craves the satisfaction of creating detailed, long-term stories with captivating and original characters inspired by the concept of His Dark Materials..

You do not need to have read the literature behind it, or have watched the show in its entirety. A general understanding of the world and Dรฆmons would be greatly appreciated and have me over the moon.

I am very friendly and would love to hear what you have in mind, so... Please PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back