• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Everworld (ooc & rules)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Doughnut

🖤
tumblr_ok621aNr2j1qehrvso1_500.gifv
RULES
1. Semi-literate. We don’t expect a four page English essay for a post, but at the same time, we don’t want to see one composed of one or two sentences.

2. Respect and etiquette. Be courteous to your fellow RPers.

3. No Godmoding or Metagaming! This is regarded as the ultimate low in RPing and is not only disrespectful, but is also unfair. Godmoding could entail either an RPer controlling other people’s characters without permission, performing closed ended attacks or creating a character that is seemingly invincible.

4. Basic English is your friend. You can make mistakes but make it so that we don’t need to guess what you’re writing.

5. Be reasonable and realistic.

6. Detailed character profiles are important. Since you will be using your characters prominently when RPing, it’s important for you to outline who they are and what they are capable of doing.

7. Leaving. This RP would be leaver friendly, but post a suiting exit if you don’t feel like RPing here anymore. Just vanishing is rude.

8. Send me a writing example of yours before starting on your CS.

Should be alright since a lot will be going on. Still working on the lore and such so it might take a bit.

Since it’s one person per class, do we need to dibs classes? Or is it first come first serve on completed character sheets?

Just checking the CS thread. For now Ineptitude Ineptitude is accepted. Kapowne Kapowne You might need to re-check your sheet. You’re missing your Zodiac Sign, Background needs more information, Height should be written in cm, Energy is pretty weird written [lots of energy when needed?], for Scent does he smell like sweat all the time?, Extracurricular Activities can’t be computer science [think more in the direction of hobbies], Tagline should be changed [anybody can say yeah regularly].

RogueBlue RogueBlue Where I put [picture anime/art] it’s supposed that you put pictures of your character irl and in-game there, Orc is possible [no halflings], Hairstyle needs to be filled in, Weight needs to be filled in correctly, Disinguishing Features need to be added, with Family you’ll need to fill in the names of your family, Enemies needs to be people same for Rivals, Immunities are actual immunities like my character is immune against cold temperatures, Languages need to be ones you can actually speak [software doesn’t work in Everworld], MBTI Personality you can look up on the internet [it’s pretty easy to find], The Self is how your character is described with one or two words, Persona/Mask is the question if he pretends to be someone else in front of people [if so with whom?].

Thanks that clears up a lot, I'll find more appropriate details. I'll set him to a regular orc for his in game character.

"Why does your in-game character look exactly like yourself in real life?"

"... Because I like how I look?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back