• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ever After High

(Noooo!! I missed so much in the 2 days I was gone! *Sigh* Guess I'll just have to try to catch up)

Catherine Heart

Ugh, It's only the first day of school and I'm already going to be late! Maybe if I hurry, I'll be able to sneak into the Charmitorium without any teachers noticing! I race into the school and look at the clock, 10 MINUTES LATE!! I've NEVER been this late in my life!! I run quickly through the halls and reach the Charmitorium, I take a deep breath and quietly open the door just enough for me to slip in. I quickly take a seat next to a boy in a top hat, thinking, he must be the son of the Mad Hatter, and, I hope none of the teachers noticed me or Luna. I glance nervously at the teachers on stage and then at Luna, my pet cat, willing her to stay quiet. Meow. Uh, oh. Maybe they won't have heard. I think nervously.

(PS- I added that she doesn't like to be late and that she easily loses track of time to her personality and dislikes)

Ebony White

|||||The Daughter of Snow White|||||

As the people in their little group began making their own way towards the charmitorium, Ebony only managed to give a small delicate chuckle towards Bobby, "Now that's funny." although deep inside of her, she's pretty much relieved to hear that. She thought he is against her or something since she's a royal and he's a...rebel. Probably. "I think I should head to the charmitorium now. Charm you later." she waved them(or whoever was still there)goodbye before heading to the said place.

As she walked towards the said auditorium, the gasps and points of the people around her towards Ebony made her uncomfortable. Although she should be used to it by now, considering that this happens only like...everyday. So when she opened the door towards the charmitorium and entered, she instantly showed them her flashy smile and Princess-like wave. Some people(royals and a tad bit amount of Rebels)waved back while some only smiled, and some even frown and roll their eyes at her or even send her hateful glares. Some of the rebels actually thinks she's the living and walking definition of Royal and she's going to force-feed them their destinies. And that makes her sad and...nervous. Oh, if only these rebels knows that royals are also going through their own hardships and everything about them is not just Prince, Princess, Kings, queens, castle and happily ever afters.

The princess then looked around the gigantic room. Some of the characters she met earlier was also there and she needed to find a place to sit quickly before the whole room gets occupied. Although she knows that that's most likely impossible as the whole room was so big it might even fit thousands of elephants, but for her it's best to be prepared. So she quickly made her way to the free seat by the front and waited for the program to start.

Last edited by a moderator:
After some of the group members left and made their way to the Charmitorioum Belladonna figured it was time for her to go as well. For the first time in her life she decided to follow a Royal's example and waved at the others one last time before walking towards the Charmitorioum instead of just leaving like she would've done the previous year.

As she walked towards the Charmitorioum she was impressed by the short amount of time it took the Rebels and Royals to start fighting and arguing about following their destinies. She knew it was probably going to be mayhem inside the Charmitorioum but she was ready to do whatever the other Rebels were doing. In other words, she was ready to shout at the teachers on stage and maybe some Royals.

When she arrived to the Charmitorioum she quickly sat down with the other Rebels who were sitting by the front of the stage, they were already starting trouble without her so she was able to sit down unnoticed by the others. The rebels were mocking the Royals who entered the auditorium and booing the ones obsessed with following destinies. Belladonna noticed the teachers on stage were giving her dirty looks so she turned her head a bit to the side, she didn't want to get detention after all.

Jeanie

While walking down the hall she heard the Headmistress's announcement. Looked like the orientation was about to began. While making her way to the her way to the Charmitorium she noticed some of the students looking at her. Was probably because of her outfit. She wore her genie apparel, with fancy jewelry and was barefooted. She sighed, 'Here we go again.' She thought to herself. She couldn't help it. I was kind of like a rule for her. Sure she could wear other clothes but it was kind of expected of her to wear this. Plus she liked wearing it. She felt like herself when she did instead of trying to impress others. While walking she noticed some girls who seem to be giggling about something. "Must be some cute prince walking the halls." She said to herself.

The Card Hatter

.:Son of the Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter looked behind him, as the try-hard actress, Ebony White, started to speak to him in particular. It seemed to him that she was actually trying way to hard, she technically could have act however she wanted, because the Book of Destinies would do the rest for her. However who was he to judge, he was already bloody insane and was going to become more insane if he writes his name in the Book of Destinies.

He looked up as a familiar face came by, it was another wonderland character like him and the White Queen's children, Korin - Daughter of Cheshire Cat. He would give a small wave as she would introduce herself, "Ello Korin." He said to her as he looked up nowhere in particular when the announcement started to ring through the area and call the other students to the Charmitorium. "Well it seems that we may as well wait for Geografairy for now," He said towards Bobby talking about the announcement that was playing through the entrance.

He sat down inside the building, where people were still talking, and murmuring in their seats as some of the student body, was not here for now. Around ten minutes when he sat down another girl came by, he couldn't see just by appearances what character she was, he was told to stay away from the Red Queen's castle (for good reason), and other places in wonderland as well. Unless she was from those two place then she wasn't from wonderland, anyways he would find out soon enough...wait was that a meow..."Excuse me. Did you just meow..." He asked tilting his head at the girl.​

Fane - Son of Dracula

Fane had left just before the announcement to the student body so he could make it to the charmitorium before the crowds began pushing and shoving each other through the doors. Being squished in the center of a bunch of warm blooded royals and rebels while the first year fights began was not a good place for the young vampire to be.

He’d already had his meeting with his councilor and they’d determined his eating schedule and of course felt the need to cram down his throat
“There will be severe consequences if you miss an eating appointment and attack a student.” He’d played it off with a joke that made the teachers giggle and feel comfortable before leaving and having to shake off the thought that even the administration saw him as a monster. That’s why he was a rebel. Because if the school knew what was good for their students no one would want him to be like his father.

His ice blue eyes watched the doors as many students flooded into the hall and much like his prediction people were already fighting within the large room. Staff was splitting people up and doing their best to control the hazardous use of magic and keep the kids under control. A smirk slipped onto Fane’s face as he watched the commotion.

“Welcome to the circus.” He said more to himself than anyone else. He sat up in the top corner of the Rebel’s section watching the seats fill while the noise level was rising and becoming slightly uncomfortable. He watched as the Royals went their separate ways up to their luxury seats and could only wait for the festivities to begin.

Jeanie made it to the charmitorium and saw the masses of students everywhere. "Haha well how am I going to get threw all of this?" She thought for a moment. She knew wasn't really suppose to be using magic but hey she had to get by these students some how. "Lets see just disappear in a puff of smoke or use my flying carpet?" She thought for a moment. "Haha yeah haying carpet way more fun." She whittled and her carpet came flying through school halls and right up to her. "Haha good boy!" She got it. "Alright ready and fly!" Whoooo!" She flew through the charmitorium above everyone. Some the teaches saw her and told her to get down now. She just shrugged at them and looked around. "Now lets see where to sit!" she smiled and looked around. It was getting crowded quick. "Um oh I'll siiiiit There!" Her carpet bolted to the spot right next to some guy she looked at him. "Hope you don't min me sitting here." She smiled. Then she hop off the carpet. Told it to go home then she sat down and relaxed.

@LaReyna

Arianna – Daughter of Artemis and Orion

The announcement had come on just as the office lady had handed over an envelope with her new class schedule and what Ari was most excited for, to figure out who she would be rooming with this year. She told herself she would keep it a surprise until after the orientation. Finding her way through the crowd she saw a lot of faces she could peg for their stories and a few she recognized from the previous year, like Korin.

She seemed busy greeting lots of people though and so Ari headed up the stairs to the Royals section where she saw lots of people already gathered. Seeing a free seat up front next to a long, black haired girl in a very expensive and royal looking blue and white dress with perfect red accents; she walked up quietly sat beside the girl. ‘She must be snow white’s daughter.’ She assumed as she looked over the beautiful young girl a moment. She seemed soft and sweet just like the stories told a
real princess should be.

Feeling awkward for staring Arianna smiled and looked down at the stage, not wanting to think that like last year she would be discriminated against for being a Royal without actually being a royal anything.

Fane – Son of Dracula

He heard the approach of something flying through the air in his direction, though when he looked up he hadn’t expected to see a full human being flying on a carpet. A curious eyebrow rose as the girl hovered above the seat and bothered to ask him if it was alright, obviously only as a formality, because he watched as without an answer when she hopped down beside him and relaxed into her seat. It was then he got to really see the strange girl, her clothing was different from just about anyone he’d seen at the school previously but seemed to be made of luxurious fabrics from a faraway land, either way he could appreciate they had been tastefully done. Her smell was strange as well, he couldn’t put a finger on just what it was but she smelled...different.

He came to the conclusion she was most likely a new student or she wouldn’t have chosen the seat next to a Monster. Deciding he’d spent enough energy on her he turned his gaze back to the stage he only hoped they would start this thing soon. All of the noise and smells were hitting him like semi-trucks from all directions he wished that this all would start and be over soon so that he could get back to his dorm and see who he’d be forced to live with this year.

She waited for the orientation to begin but it seem to be taking them a while to start. The students still seem to be flooding in. "Were there always this many students? " she said to herself. She looked over at the guy next to her. He looked familiar. She then said, "Hey whats your name?" Maybe she recognized him from last year. He seemed kind of pale. 'Probably needs more sun.' She thought to herself. She then glanced at him waiting for a answer.

@LaReyna

Hawk was watching from the shadows, her dark green cloak over her eyes, yet she could still see. Archie was sitting in her lap and nibbling at her fingers cutely. She smiled and scratched his ears, making him purr. Her worn leather dress was comfortable and her tall leather boots were scratched and stained, but her cloak hid her quiver full of arrows and her bow. She smiled and tucked a stray strand of blond hair behind an ear. She waited for the orientation to begin but her thoughts drifted to who would be her new roomie. "I hope he/she is nice"she said, too softly for anyone to hear.

Fane - Son of Dracula

"Were there always this many students?" Those words pulled him from his deep loathing thoughts of the exact subject. “My first year here, there was not half this amount of people.” Fane spoke with a sigh. He hadn’t even been sure if she’d been speaking to him, but the distraction was welcomed either way. After the girl asked for his name it was as if someone stabbed him in the back with a tack.

Straightening in his seat from his previous annoyed posture he held his hand out to her, and not for a sideways hand shake like most people would. Instead, he held his palm upward awaiting her to place her hand on top of his. With his infamous smirk on his face, his light eyes rested on first, admiring her handmade head piece and then moved to her eyes awaiting a reaction.

“I apologize for being uncouth. My name is Emilian Fane Negrescu, son of Dracula though you can simply call me Fane.” He spoke with the faintest hint of an accent and he watched the gypsy-looking female, unsure of how she would react knowing his truth. But to make it even more clear, he let the tiniest of smiles slide into place just barely showing a bit of his pearly white fangs. There was a funny sparkle in his eye as he waited for her response, almost like he was testing to see if she would remain calm or be afraid of him and scream or leave or at least turn around and reject his hand.

Hawk was listening to the convorsation behind her intently. 'A vampire? Now that's..exotic!' She thought silently, smirking. She turned her head slightly, pretending to be talking to the person next to her, but actually looking at the vampire from the corner of her eye. She smirked as her eyes traveled across his features, resting on his lips, which parted a bit in a faint smile. Archie yippee and took her attention away from the vampire and onto Archie. "What's wrong baby?" She asked in a slightly southern accent, picking him up and holding him in her arms, cradling him.

Jeanie looked at him and noticed he put his hand out. "Oh! You must of been what all those girls were giggling about in the hall. A Dracula son huh? Hey as long as you don't bite me we're good!" She smiled at him. She took his hand with both of hers and shook it really fast. Not getting the fact she went suppose to do that. She then noticed his fangs. She rubbed her neck. "That's a scary thought." she said to herself then she looked back at him. "I'm Jeanie by the way the daughter of Genie you know the one that helped Aladdin. I'm actually half genie." She started talking kind of fast.

@LaReyna

Catherine Heart

I turn red and stammer, "Oh, uh, no, that was Luna" I open my backpack a bit, revealing the small silver cat, Meow, I frown at her and say to Card, "I'm not sure if we're allowed to have pets in here so I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell the teachers." I zip up my bag, leaving just enough space for air to get in.

The Card Hatter

.:The Son of The Mad Hatter:.

The Card Hatter gave a small nod at the cat when she opened the bag revealing the cat that was inside, "No Luna, you may not come outside just yet," He said first talking to the cat, showing his small insanity, small being a large understatement on that subject. He listened to the girl's request, "Animals of sorts of humans live in the castle of the High school." He started to say, a little confusing as usual. He then commenced to speak in a rather normal tone for him, and so was his words."I think pets are fine, also I am The Card Hatter." He said noticing that he had not introduced himself yet, during his introduction he flipped his hat forward, touching the back of the seat in front of him before placing the hat back on his head.

Fane - Son of Dracula

Fane's eyes looked briefly to the girl sitting in front of them; the one he'd noticed had a small pet he had smelled when she first sat down. He'd taken note of her cloak and seen her wandering eyes in his direction. But the first comment from the girl sitting next to him caught him very off guard and stole back his attention. He wasn't one of the royal, perfect prince charmings that the princesses goggled and whispered about in the halls. The comparison was kind enough he supposed, but he still thought it strange. There wasn't much time to think on it before the girl took his hand with both of hers and furiously shook for a quick moment before letting go. That earned a full bright smile from him while he tried not to laugh, feeling like it may have been rude seeing as she obviously hadn't known what he had been trying to do.

But he couldn't help but softly chuckle when she admitted, shortly after that it was a scary thought to be bit by a vampire. He couldn't imagine it would sound nice to have something pierce your skin and suck out blood like an insect. The idea of what the girl could be imagining was enough to bring him to lose a little composure and laugh.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Jeanie." He spoke reigning in his smile to a soft, closed lip expression. He could hear the slightest raise in her heart beat, how her breath came a bit quicker and as her words came out fast it was obvious she was nervous but still trying to be kind. He appreciated the gesture.

"If I may ask, what does the life of a half-genie entail?" Fane asked, silently wondering how long it would be before orientation began.

Archie growled and licked her nose, turning onto his back. She rubbed his belly but continued to listen to Fane and Jeanies discussion. "The wonders of a hood" she said out loud, accidentally of course.

Catherine Heart

I stare at him quizzically, "You can talk to cats?" I thought that only the children of Cinderella could talk to animals. "Oh, and my name's Catherine Heart, daughter of the Queen of Hearts," I make a face when I say mother's name, "but don't worry, I don't plan on following my destiny. I find the idea of becoming a villain just because my mom was stupid."

Ebony White

The Daughter of Snow White

@LaReyna

As the fight over royal and rebels started once again as usual, she couldn't help but furrow her perfectly shaped brows and pout. She was kinda worried about this again and if they keep on fighting somebody might get hurt sooner or later. So when a girl sat beside her, she glanced at her and noticed that she was kind of staring so she smiled towards her. "Hi, my name is Ebony White and you must be?" she reached out her hands towards the new girl. Yes she knows every fairytale character's name but not myths.

When the royal and rebel fight got a tad bit out of hand with all their yellings, she felt like she had to stand up and ease the tension. So Ebony stood up and faced the angry fellow-royals behind her, "Guys please, let's not start a fight again alright?" the princess also showed them her puppy-dog eyes and the yellings over the royal's side stopped for a moment and Ebony sat back to her chair and looked at the girl beside her. "Sorry about that, things can get out of hand here every now and then." she gave a nervous smile.

The Card Hatter

.:Son of the Mad Hatter:.

"No. Why do you think that." The Card Hatter questioned, making no sense at all, with the same quizzical expression on his face. That expression did not last long once she started to talk again, introducing herself. "Ah well then, nice to hear that I won't be executed and my head won't be decapitated. With the order." He started to say as he cleared his throat and started to speak in a mock Queen of Hearts accent with a high shrill, "Off with his head!" He says a little bit in a loud tone, but not loud enough for everyone to hear it. He didn't really care much of the death, he was slightly more sane than usual, he liked staying in the middle of the road when it came to this thing of Rebels and Royals. One side ,he dies and the chess game is won by the White. Other side is he lives but the outcome is unknown. He then pulled his gloves on a little tighter, "So you are also my roommate then." He said as he looked at the daughter of The Queen of hearts.

He then grinned as he heard the voices of argument coming into the Charmitorium, he liked noise and it was starting to become overly quiet here, and arguments was a wonderful way to get that. Which is why he frowned when a familiar face quieted the group of angry royals down. Upon looking closer from his seat, he recognized the girl as the future Snow White, Ebony White.​

Cordelia & Nicholas

Cordelia's eyes narrowed at the sound of Ebony White's shrill and high pitched voice. Frustration was practically radiating off of her. If there was one thing Cordelia couldn't stand, it was being told what to do. Cordelia's original plan was to get along with the royals and tolerate the rebels; her plan was quickly deteriorating. "Excuse me, but who made you in charge? We don't have to be nice to them if we don't want to." Nicholas simply rolled his eyes and transmitted a warming message; 'Cordelia, stop. It's hardly worth it." Cordelia's eyes flashed as she bit the inside of her cheek, knowing that her brother was right. She attempted to turn around and walk towards a more 'royal section', but she was blocked in. For some reason, all of the rebels had flooded themselves into that particular area. She recognized one of the girls from earlier; Belladona, the daughter of Maleficent. "Move. Now." she directed her forceful, but regal, words at the girl. Nicholas placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to calm his sister down. He had always hated tension,, but had become used to it. This was simply a part of his destiny; his job was to stand by his sisters side and help her rule the country. "Cordelia," he whispered. The future queen smacked away his hand and glared at the girl, waiting for her to move her stuff.

((ahh Cordelia's such a meanie))

Belladonna thought the rebels were going to go mad after Ebony calmed everyone down and she was not looking forward to another huge war between the rebels and royals but most rebels seemed to be fine with stopping with the insults for a few minutes while the orientation took place. She was showing her schedule to another rebel who had asked her if they had the same classes when she heard the voice of Cordelia, the daughter of the White Queen asking her to move. No, she was not asking her to move she was ordering her to move. There were a few things that Belladonna hated and one of them was being ordered to do something and it was worse when a royal was the one giving the orders. Belladonna crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at Cordelia. "Excuse me your majesty but last time I checked this is not your little kingdom, you have no power over anyone here so please go away before I loose my temper" She spat at the royal.

(
@VintageBlues )

Cordelia & Nicholas

Cordelia smiled wickedly. "Oh darling, you should be more worried about me losing my temper." She pursed her lips at Belladonna's legs, "Hardly anyone cares about you pathetic little rebels. I'm a royal; therefor, I have much more power than you ever will. Now, move before I rip out your ratty little hair." Cordelia wasn't always like this; she herself was surprised at the forcefulness of her words. The stress was rushing to her head and emotions were violently ripping through her body. She knew she needed to be who everyone expected her to be, but the pressure was quickly closing in. Nicholas stepped in. "Cool it Cordelia. She did nothing. Just take a seat and be quiet." Before Cordelia would protest, Nick violently grabbed her arm and pulled her into one of the nearby seats. He had taken the seat closer to Belladonna for obvious reasons. He sighed and shook his head at his sisters outburst. 'I can't believe your making me sit near that dragon girl. She even smells like a rebel.' Nicholas attempted to block out Cordelia but to no avail. She continued to chatter in his mind. He tried to distract himself by talking to Belladonna; "I'm Nicholas, sorry about her. She's going through a lot." He smiled and tried to brush over his sisters reckless actions.

Lily Heqat

Daughter of Frog Prince

Lily raced through the halls of Ever After High, she started her third year at the high school today. Summer had been a blast! She went swimming and caught frogs and pranked caught up with old friends it was great. She even got to catch with her brother who she rarely saw now. It was nice to see him again. Lily continued to run cursing her short legs and her tardy carriage. She had only known orientation was commencing when she noticed barren halls. Since had done this twice, before she knew it was time. The orientation. Every hopping year there would be a fight. Freshman year the Rebels started it. Sophomore year the royals.

She pushed the door of the charmitorium, out of breath. She saw two distinct figures standing up already.
"Oh my hopping Gosh!" It was a royal. The Blanchard female twin. She sighed. Should she say something?

The fellow rebel caught in the twin's path of anger was Belladonna. She just saw angry faces. She let out breath. "Hop." This was going to be another repetitive year. She walked down the steps. She had other things to attend to find the male Blanchard twin, and stare admire him. She saw the Blanchard female twin sit and she saw him. Bingo. She stared briefly at the male twin, before she directed her attention to Belladonna "Yo. You okay Bell?" She asked the descendant of Maleficent.

@thefan1 @everyone else

Belladonna could only close her eyes and smile as she felt her dark magic powers start to activate. Her powers, or curse as she would call it, always seemed to appear when she was angry or sad and that had given her enough problems since she was a kid hiding from furious citizens who wanted her gone. She was ready to throw a punch at her pretty little face when her brother stepped in and pulled Cordelia away. She made a mental note to prank her with the other rebels afterwards to make sure she knew messing with the rebels or thinking she was above them was a bad idea. She was surprised when her brother politely apologized, she was expecting him to be as bad as his twin sister but she had learned not to judge a book by it's cover. "I'm Belladonna, don't worry about it" She replied as she tried to calm herself when a few dark green sparks came out of her fingers. "Just keep your sister away from me and we wont have any more problems" She thought to herself and smiled when she saw Lilly. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry about it" She replied to the girl before looking at Nicholas again. "I'm not trying to be mean or anything but why are you here? Royals have the comfortable seats reserved just for them and you look like a royal. Why waste your time in the bad seats?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back