• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ever After High roleplay anyone?

Do you want to use the canon characters?

• No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pompeii

Delicate Beast
I know some of you might say, "Ah isn't that a kid's show?", and yes you are a hundred percent right. But still, the plot is marvelous and unique! Now if you haven't heard of that show yet let me explain it to you.

Note:
WE WILL BE USING ORIGINAL CHARACTERS OR OCs

Ever After High

ever-after-high-school-les-dortoirs_4652587-XL.png

Ever After High, a high school where the children of famous fairy tale characters study to follow the footsteps of their fairytale parents. That sentence itself gives you enough information for this rp. Now it is inevitible that some students doesn't want to follow the footsteps of their ancestors, thus the rebel group was formed. And of course, there is an other group that is against the rebellion which is the royal group, the group that wants to stay true to their destiny.

Royals: These are the students that believes in the theory that if you go "off-script" then you will go "poof" or disappear forever together with your story and the other characters in it. Almost every members of the royals are the protagonists of their story or the characters that would get a happy ending at the end of their story. They do their best to follow their destiny and they also try to convince the rebels to go the "right path". They think Rebels are being selfish because they don't care about the others even if they're endangering the lives of the other characters in their future story by rebelling.

Rebel: These are the students that believes that every characters have a right to choose their own destiny. They don't think that people will start disappearing once they started rebelling. Most Rebels are the villains of their story or those characters that won't get any happy ending. Some people also rebel because of love. They think that Royals are selfish because they don't think about the characters with bad destiny and they only want to protect their happy ending. They are annoyed by the royals especially whenever they try to convince them.

Roybel: Roybels are those students that haven't chose whether they're royal or rebel.

Spots: (Reply below to make a reservation, tell me the gender of your character and their fairytale parent and if they're royal, rebel or what?)

The Evil Queen's Daughter - Reserved

Hi! I'd like to reserve a spot for My OC- Morgan Jenkins, the daughter of the "Wizard of the Moving Castle," Aka Howl of Howl's Moving Castle. She's a Roybel, and I write her as a bisexual, although her story calls for her to be a lesbian.

If we do canon character as well, I can play Briar, Duchess, Kitty, Cedar, Sparrow and Lizzie as needed.

Could I either be Cerise or an OC of mine that may or may not be Cerise's long lost sister?

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS, AS EVER AFTER HIGH IS MY FAVORITE SHOW!!!! (And I don't care if it's for kids. -_- )

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm.. I don't mind if we don't use the original characters, as long as we can (but don't have to) be related to them. I honestly don't care, but using the Canon character's could somewhat help move things a long.

Well yeah since there are only like four people interested, I think canon would work well so we have many characters..

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well 4 for now, how about giving a choice, like in the CS make a section that says if the character is OC or Canon?

[/QUOTE]
That would work.

RedLikeRoses said:
I knew your profile looked familiar!!
I didn't even notice til just now, xD . I've seen you popping up in a couple of place. Great minds think alike? Lol. But seriously, I'm EAH Trash, I collect the dolls and the books and everything

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]I didn't even notice til just now, xD . I've seen you popping up in a couple of place. Great minds think alike? Lol. But seriously, I'm EAH Trash, I collect the dolls and the books and everything

[/QUOTE]
The books are life! I watch the series and read the books.. of course I'm not one for dolls, but still.

[QUOTE="The Succubi Queen]Tis indeed! The art is by rotodisk.tumblr.com and her art is so wonderful. So wonderful. Also Duchess is my eternal Bae, and is 1/3 of the inspiration for the RWBY roleplay we're in.

[/QUOTE]
I kind of saw the similarities between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back