ESO !?

Reid

certified jin guangyao apologist 🧚‍♂️
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Dark Brotherhood DLC really pisess me off. I rage quit at that ridiculously op Grand Sermonizer.

:ClosedEyesCrying:

But anyway, any ESO players?

Should I regret making this mage character? I started actually liking my Templar, but I slightly regret making my Templar a khajiit. 

And I'm tired of making multiple characters, leveling them up, only to realize, "I want to try something else"

I always have to have some type of healing. I cannot tank for shit.

I am a little craven who finds it easier to hit from afar rather than close up, which is why when I made my Templar, it was to get out of my shell. It worked well, especially since I had my restoring light skill tree..

I first started doing one hand and shield, but then went on to two handed. I barely died. Now my stupid self made a dinner mage who keeps dying because of that over powered grand sermonizer!!

*Grumbles*

I know I have to keep moving and dodging her attacks, but apparently I'm supposed to be an octopus? Pressing the move keys, moving the mouse to move the camera, pressing number buttons to use attacks, clicking mouse button to do normal attacks, etc.

Like??

I hate keyboard.

I want to figure out a way to improved mage, because I like her and she's a vampire so I don't want to spend time trying to do the same with another character.

If your on PC you should be able to hook up an Xbox controller and use that. 

I'm starting sometime the next couple weeks on PlayStation. :) (Got a game to finish first. )

If your on PC you should be able to hook up an Xbox controller and use that. 

I'm starting sometime the next couple weeks on PlayStation. :) (Got a game to finish first. )

Which Xbox? I'm going to guess and say the Xbox 1 right? Not my lowly last gen 360, no ?

Hmmm. Interesting. I'll try it out, thanks for the info.

I haven't played it since the Tamriel Unlimited release. I stopped because of how terrible the damn thing was. So, do tell, is it any better?

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't played it since the Tamriel Unlimited release. I stopped because of how terrible the damn thing was. So, do tell, is it any better?

I've heard about how horrid it was in its early years, but yeah, it has improved. Well, at least, I think so.

Yeah no problem. (Honestly might consider getting a single Xbox controller for that exact reason.)

Oh, and it doesn't work.

I did everything the page says, everything was installed correctly, but the indicator wasn't green. I mean, on my controller, it was, but not on the computer.

I've heard about how horrid it was in its early years, but yeah, it has improved. Well, at least, I think so.

Oh, and it doesn't work.

I did everything the page says, everything was installed correctly, but the indicator wasn't green. I mean, on my controller, it was, but not on the computer.

Great. I just might reinstall it. I have touched it in over a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back