• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Escapism, characterization, and craftsmanship

MolecularMachine

Fears and respects angle grinders

Hello! Welcome to my 1x1 listing thread. Feel free to suggest a plot or pick one of mine after taking a look around.

• I've been writing solo and role playing since I was a bitty tween. I'm nearly 21 now, and I've expanded my artistic interests into drawing and crafting as well, but I still love writing fiction. I'm currently unemployed, so I have nothing but free time. I would like to keep to a consistent sleep schedule, though; time zone is US Central.

Worldbuilding is important. I write almost exclusively fantasy. You might be able to entice me with a unique sci-fi plot, but I'm much more flexible with a fantasy setting, preferably something that doesn't mirror Tolkien too closely. Subgenres like steampunk and modern fantasy are great, too. I don't do mundane modern settings.

I can play just about any kind of character-- any gender, species, sexuality, bust size, whathaveyou. If we're writing in a setting that resembles the real world, though, I'm most comfortable writing a white or Hispanic character.

I adore inventing new species or unique individuals. Your monster x human fantasies have a home here, especially if I can get weird with the design (because my watery boy Tom needs a honey).

I would like to do the first idea with you, although I do have an idea of my own that could effectively center it around 2 main OC's. Mind PMing me so we can discuss?

You have some amazing ideas. I'd really like to try the first one if it's still open, but the second one sounds interesting as well.

AyyyLmao said:
I would like to do the first idea with you, although I do have an idea of my own that could effectively center it around 2 main OC's. Mind PMing me so we can discuss?
Gimme a minute to rack up 10 posts (I've ignored the forums this whole time, whoops) and I'll PM you.

[QUOTE="universal silence]You have some amazing ideas. I'd really like to try the first one if it's still open, but the second one sounds interesting as well.

[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I'd prefer to avoid developing two settings that are too similar, so let's go for the second idea. Shoot me a PM whenever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back