• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Hero HQ Out of Character Chat

fuil fuil So, your character is literally a pill bug the size big enough to swallow a man whole, right? I'm not worried; just a clarification. Never heard of a power like that before, but still neat. I also don't mean to annoy.

fuil fuil So, your character is literally a pill bug the size big enough to swallow a man whole, right? I'm not worried; just a clarification. Never heard of a power like that before, but still neat. I also don't mean to annoy.
Oh, just red it a bit. Sorry bout' that! Will reply now.

Computing Magus Computing Magus

Sorry for being gone so long. I've had a long trip and so far this is the first time the wifi is decent enough. I don't have much time now but tomorrow I feel that I can post again if you allow me to. Today is the last day but the ride back home takes around 9 hours.

Very well. I'll still allow you in the RP because of your circumstance, and since there aren't really as much characters as I wanted to have in this RP.

Don't worry, you can catch up by posting everything Andy did while everything happened, or scrap that and just reply to the last event. Your call depending if you have enough time. In either case, the characters should be able to act like you've been with them all along.

Okay thank you. I'll reply in a short while. The 10 hour ride last night really took the energy out of me

fuil fuil Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Base Form Base Form Federen Mason Federen Mason

I will be away on vaycay for approximately 3-4 days. I won't be able to run the RP at the time because of strict house rules in the hotel I'll stay at. I really only ask for everyone to be able to stay active and that once I return everyone will be able to reply as if the RP didn't go on a hiatus.

Stay safe, and I will come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back