• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Rp

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
"Alright Tempest, we're through here," the doctor said has he pulled the two small test tubes off the woman's fangs. They had managed to fill 6 of the tiny vials with her venom so that they would be able to use it to make the antivenom they might need for the next day or two. Since Tempest's DNA caused her to fight to the death, they found it best to not always throw her into the ring all the time. "I wonder when they'll have you fight again, it has been quite a while," his voice a bit cheery, "I hear they have at least two leaser other subjects that might be equal to you, if not better." As the mask locked back onto Tempest's face she glared coldly at the man, gripping the metal exam table. "Better than me?" He gulped as the sound of bending metal could be heard, "Might be! Might be! We'll never know until you have to fight them! But my money is on you!" Her grip loosened which allowed for the doctor to relax a bit as he listened to her muffled voice once more, "I will have them drop like flies..... You would need more than that bit of antivenom to save them."

With that left hanging in the air, Tempest walked out of the room. The only thing left of her presence having been in there was the hand prints molded into the metal. Once again wondering down the halls she stopped about 40 feet away from where she saw Kane, Arachnid, and Gen. Watching the three other head chasers before they vanished into Dr. Clarefree's lab, more than likely to discuss something. Despite having to lead a group of chasers of her own, Tempest usually wasn't in on group meetings. Preferring to be talked to one on one about her assignments before telling her team what they were doing. Plus it's not as if she were to be missed anyways since she was typically isolated due to her unstable aggression, and sometimes self hatred. It was safer for everyone that way.

As she neared the lab her walking paused momentarily so that should could glance into the room. Red orbs watching briefly. It seemed that Kane wanted to be in charge of the bodies of failed experiments, or those that were killed at Arachnid's hands. Boring, Tempest thought with a huff as she began to make her way past the lab in hopes of finding something to let steam off, or she just might patrol the cells for a hot minute.

Mentions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. Gohan510 Gohan510 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising hostage hostage

Violet gave Serena a worried look as she mentioned that they would be making her their attempt too, though she still gave a weary smile to the man that woke up. She then turned and was about to reply to Serena when Toshi’s shouting caused her to make a startled yelp, which also caused Iris to become spooked and fly off to another room. Though his request wasn’t met immediately as she had recently gained a massive bruise on her throat from an unfortunate run in with a very irate chaser yesterday, but she was hiding it behind her scarf. She then started to notice the glass Toshi had his collar was beeping incredibly fast giving her little choice in what to do next. “Cover your ears.” She motioned to Serena as she took a deep breath and began singing what sounded to be a lullaby, and within the first few seconds a few of the experiments who were already half asleep fell into slumber, and a few of the others started to become drowsy as the calming notes droned on.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising (and everyone else in the cages, Violet has no control over who her voice affects)

Last edited:
Juliette . 18 . Shy’s Group . Healer
Mentions: Arachnid ( hostage hostage ), Kane ( A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. ), Riley ( Texangamer Texangamer ), & Derek ( BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising )

Juliette watched with uncertainty as Kane
and Arachnid left the room. She had felt more at ease once they had left, but something Kane had mentioned in passing before he left that gave her pause- autopsy reports.

Thinking about who it might be made her heart heavy, so she tried to keep those thoughts at bay. Still, she would have like to see he reports anyway. Given Juliette’s venom, she had spent more than her fair share with medics, and had snuck glances at some files she probably shouldn’t of. She liked to be in the know with what was happening with everyone else. The knowledge made her feel oddly comforted, like by knowing what was happening then maybe she’ll eventually be able to do something to stop it. That’s why she wanted to see the autopsy reports. She wanted to know what they were making the experiments do that hurt them so badly.

”Hey,” Juliette spike softly to the cage next to hers, her gaze soften as she looked at Riley, “They didn’t get you too bad, did they?” Juliette’s gaze turned to Derek who she gave a quiet but thankful nod to for taking Riley in with him. The majority of the experiments watched out for each other, especially the little ones. Juliette liked to think it’s what helps the keep their humanity.

Riley- age 9- Shy's group- scout

Riley just lay her head on his lap she just rubbed her eyes she was happy she was in her big brother cage she was afraid to sleep by herself" I'm okay I'm strong I ow" she says as she just looked at her friends" I'm fine" she told Juliette" I'm tougher than I look" she told her as she lay on Derek she just yawned while rubbing her eyes. Riley just looked at him" okay big brother" she said as she closed her eyes falling asleep on her lap she wanted to get a toy to sleep with sometimes she had a hard time sleeping due to her nightmares rbk4373 rbk4373 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Fynn, Group 2, Fighter
He glanced up as Kiono was returned to the cage next to him. Fynn got up, sidling towards him and brushing against the walls of the cage. He sat down, staring at boy through the glass, then knocked against the wall. “What the hell is happening? People are talking about leaving,“ he stated, waving a manacled hand to the cages across from him. He hissed as he heard the scream coming from Toshi. “And what happened to you?“
Interacting: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentioned: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Arachnid
She stood behind Kane, almost a shadow as he spoke to the doctor. Ara huffed at the mention of the passed experiments. They had deserved what they had gotten. Each one was a traitor, and she had made them feel the agony she had gone through the entire time she had trained to be a Chaser. It was almost an obligation.

Arachnid glowered. “I would like to see them as well,“ she said. “And when is the next fight? I need a challenge.“ It was well known that Chasers were pitted against experiments, both for the scientists and to relieve Chaser tensions. She could feel her fingers tingling, waiting excitedly to connect with the flesh of another. She often did take out her impatience on guards, but only when they slipped up enough to cross her.

Arachnid looked at Kane beside her. He seemed on edge, deep in thought. What he was thinking, she could not tell. She punched his shoulder lightly, then stared at Dr. Clarefree. “How about me and him against four or five experiments? Tomorrow?“ She smiled at her companion. He needed to loosen up. A fight would do him well, just as it made her blood tingle in unbridled excitement.

Interacting: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono looked around to see partially familiar face he noticed a girl smiled at him Kiono remembered that girl was the one that could put them to sleep. “I gotta watch her” Kio thought to himself watching her. Kiono looks towards someone talking to him in a confused manner. “We gotta get the hell up outta here Fynn. You know damn well this place is not the best for anyone.” He punched his cage denting it heavily. “Who the hell hurts a little girl?! I’m bought tired of this and I’m going to get all of us outta here either they like it or not.” His eyes looked towards Fynn and anyone could feel his anger. “My dad has some real heat coming his way. I need some answers.”

Kiono sighed releasing his fist from the cage. He then turned to face Toshi and pointed at him while stomping his foot. “YOU SHUTUP YOU STUPID DWARF!!!” Kiono heard the humming as it got louder and louder. “FYNN COVER YOUR EYES HURRY!!” Kiono instantly slapped his ears with his hands to stop the song from reaching his ear. “The hell is she doing?!”
Interactions: hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: Texangamer Texangamer

Gen Takeshi
Gen nodded at the man as he followed him within the office he always blushed seeing Dr. Helen she was always a beautiful sight. Though, she’s a little out of the world. “Don’t forget about me.” Gen said stepping from behind Mr. Kane. “You seem to like forgetting your comrades Arach.” He said with his eyes darted towards her.
Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

He bent down and examined the lock on his door. At this point he was pretty sure the scientists were upgrading the locks more of as a test to see just how hard he could do. He took out a pick and started undoing the lock. He heard a click and opened the door with a flourish putting his right arm in the air (his left one on the lock) and a “TADA!!” He camouflaged and climbed up the wall, he took off his shoes and walked along the ceiling. What should he do today? He headed off in the direction of Dr. Kanes office for no particular reason. He looked down (or rather up) at his red hoodie, he wished his clothes would change colors with him, that would be something to ask Dr. Kane about. He knocked on the door to her office and opened the door and walked in still on the ceiling. He shifted colors back to normal. “Hello!” He looked at the people in the room then turned to dr. Kane “what’s going on?”
Texangamer Texangamer
[ rbk4373 rbk4373 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
As soon as Tempest began walking again she heard shouting, yelling, and singing oddly enough. They are being particularly unruly right now.... The thudding of her combat boots against the metal floor echoed throughout the hall. As she approached the second area filled with cells she looked to one of the guards, "Find a remote," her voice cold as she pointed to the mask locked on her face, "I might have to be clearer or much more stern if I am to deal with the obnoxious ones." With a nod of his head one of the guards ran off to the closest laboratory to get one of the handful of devices capable of removing such a muzzle. With nothing else to say, Tempest stepped in.

Of course it was Toshi and Kiono causing the ruckus, now as for the singing. Red orbs fixated on Violet's cell as she watched the girl sing the others into what could possibly be a blissful sleep. "Enough," Tempest's voice was a combination of calm and cold as she spoke up through her mask, "There will be no more of that at this moment." Her soul piercing gaze lingered a few moments longer on Violet before turning away. Footsteps echoing again as she made her way to Kiono's cell. As she stood in front of it the young woman got a glance of the bar he managed to dent before looking at the ginger haired boy. "I suggest you stop acting like an ignorant fool. It will not make you any wiser if you keep it up...." Her body relaxed with her arms crossed, a give away to her mild annoyance.

"And Toshiro," blood colored eyes now side glancing in his direction, "Continue with that behavior and I can assure you they will amp your collar to volts enough to knock you out.... if need be, you will be moved away from everyone else into a more secured area of the facility." Once she was finished speaking, Tempest stood in silence, watching the subjects. Especially the two boys. They were notorious for causing problems, and what better way to solve a problem than with an even bigger problem. If they were going to start trouble it would be safer for the staff if she were around will the others were off talking to Helen.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Jorge Rivera Group 1: second
Jorge woke with a start and sat bolt upright, he could hear his heart thudding in his chest and feel the blood racing in his ears from his elevated pulse. He wiped his brow which glistened with sweat such was the intensity of his dream, or rather his frequent nightmare. His dream always started off with him in his fathers truck, it was early in the morning and the light of the sun just started to creep through the trees. That day was a special day indeed, for today his father had let him skip school just so he could accompany his dad to work. His father was a foreman for a construction company and helped oversee construction and resolve issues. His latest project was on a skyscraper and Jorge wanted to see it. Not just drive by it and look but actually get to look at it up close. He had begged his father for that opportunity and it finally came. In actuality that day had been wonderful for the most part, but his dream skipped most of the good parts and quickly led to him getting lost. Left to himself alone and afraid in a part of town he no longer recognized. Before long he had run into a older gentleman who looked friendly and smiled at Jorge. Jorge met his kind smile and smiled back weakly. But then came the dreadful question. "Are you alone little boy?" the old man almost whispered, I only nodded in reply. "good" he said with a now odd smile. "I need some more money for booze, do it boys." And that was it the next thing Jorge new he had arrived in a strange lab and been made a experiment. Now all that greeted him in his waking hours were physical trials and the boredom of his cell. Jorge took a deep breath and sighed it out.

After taking a moment to let his dream fade he stood up and walked to the door of his cell. He yearned to see that skyscraper again to have a chance of getting back to his father. But it seemed impossible now. Thinking of skyscrapers gave Jorge hope sometimes but right now it just made him upset. Jorge raised a massive fist and slammed it into the cage by the door rattling the bars "Hey guards I have an idea for you all, let us out so we can beat the crap out of you and leave." He knew provoking the guards like that would likely only get him in trouble but at the moment he really wanted to hit someone. Not his cellmate mind you, but someone he could blame. and if the guards came or if he was really lucky a scientist he could knock them flat on the floor with hardly a second thought. Jorge realized though he was probably just causing trouble for his cellmate too. He turned to look at his cellmate. "Sorry Fynn hope i didn't mess with your beauty sleep" with that Jorge went to his cot and sat down trying to look sullen and non threatening, If he was lucky maybe someone would come in feeling sorry for him and he could hit them at least.

Brie -age 13- Violet group- Healer
1553832369334.png
Brie just was crying she couldn't believe what she was seeing her big sister and violet she was wearing the glasses and hugging the stuffed penguin her mom gave her she loved her mom even though her big sister thinks she's a bad person she not that bad is she her mom been making the glasses since she lost her sight. Brie just open her eyes as she was looking at her leader and her sister she liked her sister but Lexi scared her she was scary she just yawned as she just felt tears streaming down her face she took off the glasses she saw nothing at all but with her glasses she can see it is amazing for her to see again.

Riley- 9- Shy's group -scout

1553833089698.png
Riley was just on her brother lap as she just cover her face with Riley's hands she was in a lot of pain but she was trying to be strong for them but she couldn't she just cried she was afraid that they hurt her again" I'm scared big brother" she says as she just getting held by her big brother she couldn't stop the crying. Riley just looked over at Juliette and all her group everyone seemed they were worried about her getting hurt by the guards she liked Mr Kane he was the nice one of the chasers she just closed her eyes hugging her big brother arm scared to let go of it she just slept whimpering" mommy daddy auntie" tears streaming her face. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising rbk4373 rbk4373

Last edited:

Fynn, Group 2, Fighter
He glanced up as Kiono was returned to the cage next to him. Fynn got up, sidling towards him and brushing against the walls of the cage. He sat down, staring at boy through the glass, then knocked against the wall. “What the hell is happening? People are talking about leaving,“ he stated, waving a manacled hand to the cages across from him. He hissed as he heard the scream coming from Toshi. “And what happened to you?“
Interacting: Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentioned: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Arachnid
She stood behind Kane, almost a shadow as he spoke to the doctor. Ara huffed at the mention of the passed experiments. They had deserved what they had gotten. Each one was a traitor, and she had made them feel the agony she had gone through the entire time she had trained to be a Chaser. It was almost an obligation.

Arachnid glowered. “I would like to see them as well,“ she said. “And when is the next fight? I need a challenge.“ It was well known that Chasers were pitted against experiments, both for the scientists and to relieve Chaser tensions. She could feel her fingers tingling, waiting excitedly to connect with the flesh of another. She often did take out her impatience on guards, but only when they slipped up enough to cross her.

Arachnid looked at Kane beside her. He seemed on edge, deep in thought. What he was thinking, she could not tell. She punched his shoulder lightly, then stared at Dr. Clarefree. “How about me and him against four or five experiments? Tomorrow?“ She smiled at her companion. He needed to loosen up. A fight would do him well, just as it made her blood tingle in unbridled excitement.

Interacting: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Kiono Takeshi
Kiono looked around to see partially familiar face he noticed a girl smiled at him Kiono remembered that girl was the one that could put them to sleep. “I gotta watch her” Kio thought to himself watching her. Kiono looks towards someone talking to him in a confused manner. “We gotta get the hell up outta here Fynn. You know damn well this place is not the best for anyone.” He punched his cage denting it heavily. “Who the hell hurts a little girl?! I’m bought tired of this and I’m going to get all of us outta here either they like it or not.” His eyes looked towards Fynn and anyone could feel his anger. “My dad has some real heat coming his way. I need some answers.”

Kiono sighed releasing his fist from the cage. He then turned to face Toshi and pointed at him while stomping his foot. “YOU SHUTUP YOU STUPID DWARF!!!” Kiono heard the humming as it got louder and louder. “FYNN COVER YOUR EYES HURRY!!” Kiono instantly slapped his ears with his hands to stop the song from reaching his ear. “The hell is she doing?!”
Interactions: hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Mentions: Texangamer Texangamer

Gen Takeshi
Gen nodded at the man as he followed him within the office he always blushed seeing Dr. Helen she was always a beautiful sight. Though, she’s a little out of the world. “Don’t forget about me.” Gen said stepping from behind Mr. Kane. “You seem to like forgetting your comrades Arach.” He said with his eyes darted towards her.
Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage
Mentions: BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising
Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
As soon as Tempest began walking again she heard shouting, yelling, and singing oddly enough. They are being particularly unruly right now.... The thudding of her combat boots against the metal floor echoed throughout the hall. As she approached the second area filled with cells she looked to one of the guards, "Find a remote," her voice cold as she pointed to the mask locked on her face, "I might have to be clearer or much more stern if I am to deal with the obnoxious ones." With a nod of his head one of the guards ran off to the closest laboratory to get one of the handful of devices capable of removing such a muzzle. With nothing else to say, Tempest stepped in.

Of course it was Toshi and Kiono causing the ruckus, now as for the singing. Red orbs fixated on Violet's cell as she watched the girl sing the others into what could possibly be a blissful sleep. "Enough," Tempest's voice was a combination of calm and cold as she spoke up through her mask, "There will be no more of that at this moment." Her soul piercing gaze lingered a few moments longer on Violet before turning away. Footsteps echoing again as she made her way to Kiono's cell. As she stood in front of it the young woman got a glance of the bar he managed to dent before looking at the ginger haired boy. "I suggest you stop acting like an ignorant fool. It will not make you any wiser if you keep it up...." Her body relaxed with her arms crossed, a give away to her mild annoyance.

"And Toshiro," blood colored eyes now side glancing in his direction, "Continue with that behavior and I can assure you they will amp your collar to volts enough to knock you out.... if need be, you will be moved away from everyone else into a more secured area of the facility." Once she was finished speaking, Tempest stood in silence, watching the subjects. Especially the two boys. They were notorious for causing problems, and what better way to solve a problem than with an even bigger problem. If they were going to start trouble it would be safer for the staff if she were around will the others were off talking to Helen.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Toshi calmed down once the melody hit his ears, relaxing back against his bed once. His breathing and heart rate returned to normal "I'll tell you about it some other time when there arent as many people around" Histone more mellow when he talked to Fynn. Waving at Serena he motioned for her to stop, especially since Tempest was involved now, her threats weren't as hollow as the other chasers, not that he was scared of her Toshi just didnt want any of the others to get hurt. Looking At Kiono he cracked a smile "Prideful as ever are we? And you know damn well I'm six foot five inches tall!" Laughing as he rolled over to look at the young ones to see how they are doing, reminiscing about his mate and child, hoping to have good dreams for once.
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Fynn, Group 2, Fighter
Fynn leaned his head against the cell as Kioro spoke. “What do you mean, ‘get out’?“ he mumbled. As far as he knew, Fynn was fine with his conditions. He wasn’t really messed with, and the food that the guards often gave him tasted fine and always made him feel good after. He struggled to wrap his mind around what Kioro had said after. “What girl? What?“ his mind tried to be frustrated, but he was quite groggy. He closed his eyes. The effort had worn him out.

The shout to cover his ears made him murmur in discomfort. Did everybody have to be so loud? No matter, he wrapped his hands around his ears and retreated to a corner. He kept his head up, peering outside to see what was happening. A female entered, a muzzle covering her face. He tilted his head, wavering as she stalked past him. Soon enough he removed his hands from his head. Whatever he had heard had stopped, though one couldn’t think that he would become even more bleary nor disoriented, as even the water Fynn was given was laced with sedatives, not that he would know.

Fynn glanced over as his cell mate woke up, making quite the racket in the process. What was his name? J- Fynn didn’t know. He shook his head as the man spoke. “I guess I was already up,“ he said. He bent his head again, thinking hard. Something itched in the back of his mind, and he scrunched his nose. He couldn’t reach it. Some primal urge tickled his brain, and he moaned, low and deep. A burning sensation raced up his arms, then rows of brownish yellown spikes erupted from his skin with a sshnnnk. He looked down, wide eyed, then lurched to Kioro. The spikes sank back down beneath his skin, but his arms tingled, almost like they had fallen asleep.
He tried to reach them again, first asking for the feeling, then trying to force his way past the clouds in his mind, but nothing happened. He slumped down again by Kioro.

“I can’t reach my spikes!“ he exclaimed.

Interacting: Gohan510 Gohan510 Calibutcher Calibutcher
Mentions: NA

Kiono Takeshi
Kiono looked at the door open as the echoes from the door moving rang louder then the door. He looked at the person walk through and of course, Tempest. The creepy girl that wore a mask because her venom is so deadly. Of course out of everyone Kiono sticks out due to his orange hair. His eyes flickered from person to person till he got back to Tempest.

“I suggest you stop acting like an ignorant fool. It will not make you any wiser if you keep it up....”

“You’re one to talk about being wise and your breath reeks so you wear a mask. Just like my brother I’ll tell you.” He paused glaring at the girl, but he could his legs shaking though not visible for others, his blood was also flowing faster. Every heart beat rung through his body.

Finally opening his mouth he smirked. “Try me bitch.” Unable to respond to his buddy Toshi he will have to deal with later but for now Kio had another duty. He gripped the bar he dented and started to squeeze it. Soon the bar was heavily dented and squeezed up.

Looking over to Fynn he seen the guy have a random outburst of anger all of a sudden. There was so much going on the only thing he can think of was to get everyone out of this jam.

Interactions: Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf hostage hostage Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Dr. Vadim was quite busy today, like most days, except today he had to deal with the noise of construction. He sprinted up and down the halls, responding to each call and page he received. Most of them were tame, well, as tame as they come. Bruised or broken ribs, cuts and scratches, some fractured ankles. Tame in the context of the lab. Some were more complicated, losing limbs, cancer, organ failure, all very chaotic in their own way. His flip phone chimed as a new call came in. Dr. Vadim wasn't permitted to have a cell phone anymore, not after the fact he tried to reveal lab secrets to the FBI. Currently, he was working on trying to simply call any government organization, but he was stuck in the lab's cell towers.

"What." Kuznetsov answered rather bluntly.

"Block 4, we have an experiment with a piece of wood going through her hand." The man on the other line responded.

"Did you say through her hand?"

"Through her hand."

"Well," Dr. Vadim sighed. "You're going to have to call in a specialist. I'm not familiar enough in that area to properly prevent any permanent damage. Call Dr. Schultz, or Dr. Cameron." As soon as he hung up another call came in.

"Block 3, subject appears to have a dislocated shoulder." Then, of course, calls like this came in, where a nurse or a med student could handle the case just fine. It was outrageous to him that no such people were available. The system would be improved if they simply assigned experiments to each doctor as a sort of primary care physician. Although, he supposed there was a certain lacking in manpower.

"I'll be right there." He responded, picking up his medical bag and heading off. It was a shame, really, just how many calls he would receive on a daily basis. He was sure he'd met every experiment at least once in his time here. Every morning to evening, and sometimes longer, he had to lay witness to a collage of pain. Every subject with its own personality, its own views, its own horror stories. He strode into a room of chatty experiments, and went up to one of the guards.

"I'm Dr. Kuznetsov," He said, flashing his medical license. "I was paged, which one is my patient?"

"Over there." The guard pointed to a small boy, who was, what looked to be a mix between a mouse and a house cat. Poor thing must've been made as a joke of some kind. He thought, striding over to where the boy had curled into himself on the hard concrete floor, to afraid to move from his spot, just outside his cage.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Vadim, I'm just here to make sure you're okay," Kuznetsov assured, placing a gentle hand on the boy's back, causing him to flinch away. "It'll be quick. But first I have to fix your shoulder." Vadim moved his hand over the shoulder blades, then gently applying pressure to see which one was dislocated. When the boy whined in pain, he let go. "Alright, simple fix, but it's going to hurt. Lay on your back and try to relax." The boy obeyed, groaning as his shoulder hit the hard floor. Vadim stood over him placing his foot at the experiment's waist, grabbing the other's hand in the process.

"Tell me when it's in." He said, slowly beginning to pull the arm. The muscles have to stretch in order for the shoulder to fall back into the socket. He steadily increased his strength, until the boy cried out in surprise.

"Wonderful. You did great, конфетка, all better now," Vadim praised, observing with a careful eye as the boy sat up."It might hurt for few days, so I'll be prescribing a mild pain killer," He stalked over to his medical bag, digging through his collection of prescription medication. The pharmaceutical facility was too far from his office and they refused to simply move closer, so he just carries around the basic stuff. Pulling out a single orange bottle, he yelled over to the guard he spoke to before.

"Hey! You! Come here! This boy needs two of these a day, one in the morning, one in the evening. I will return in one week, and I will leave with either a report of full recovery or your organs! Unlike those idiots in block 5, you will administer my medication without any hesitation. Understand?" His voice was stern and booming like a drill sergeant disciplining an underling. The man simply nodded, taking the orange bottle into his hands. Vadim cared little for guards and other scientists, simply because it wasn't his job to take care of them. Guards needed to be shown their place, that in this environment, he was their superior and he would not have his judgement questioned.

shiloh.jpg

Shiloh "Shy" Adler
Mood: In Pain, Exhausted
Interactions: Open

"Once again," Dr. Adler commanded, looking down from the observation deck into the room below. Shiloh paused on her hands and knees, panting and sweat dripping from her forehead. She had been at this for hours, shifting into an animal of Dr. Adler's choosing then fighting an actual animal of the same species. The insane man was convinced that Shiloh was better than these animals, could kill them with ease because she was a "superhuman experiment created by the most intelligent doctor ever to walk the Earth." In some cases, she probably could. But now, Shy had shifted so many times that she couldn't even pull herself to her feet. Her body was speckled with scratch marks and bites of the animals she had already face, fresh wounds ringed with dried blood.

"Once again!" Dr. Adler commanded louder. Shiloh was about to respond with a bitter remark, but a nearby lab technician pressed the cool metal tips of a cattle prod against her back. It was a warning, she knew, and she was far too tired to deal with another electrocution. "Fine," she hissed in response, using what strength she could to pull herself to her feet. Shy glanced around the room at the guards, who back to the other side of the enclosure she was trapped in. The blue-haired girl closed her eyes and took a deep breath, envisioning the animal in her mind. A series of brutal sounding breaks and crunches later, a Bengal tiger stood where Shy had previous been.

As much as Shiloh did not want to kill, it was unavoidable. "Kill or be killed," Dr. Adler has told her once before, "We can always make another one of you." A vicious match of claws, fangs, and flying fur later, only one of the tigers in the arena was still alive. In the beginning, Shy wondered where the Lab got all these animals. But she gave up questioning it after a while. "Alright, that's it for today," Dr. Adler said in an unreadable tone, "Revert back." Shy growled but tried to do as he said. In a few moments, a human Shiloh lay collapsed on the ground where the tiger had previously been. The woman was breathing heavily, sweating a bit, and had fresh wounds with dots of blood around the edges.

"Take her back to her cell," Dr. Adler commanded before walking away. The guards crowded Shy and collected her fatigued form. They half-carried, half-dragged her back to the room full of cells. Shy made sure to check her surroundings, vowing to memorize the path in order to one day escape. But the trip was rather short and she didn't catch as much as she usually did. With a creak of the cell door, the guards threw an exhausted Shiloh in to it, letting the girl hit the ground with a thud and a groan. She lay there on the cool ground, listening for their foots steps to disappear among the chatter in the room. The blue-haired girl was far too tired to even move.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
It was almost a blessing when Tempest walked into the room when she did as Violet's throat was beginning to feel like it had been set on fire, and a few of her last notes had become sour because of this, so she breathed a somewhat unwarranted sigh of relief of having to stop before the pain worsened. She then took the time to flash Brie a comforting smile before turning her attention back to the commotion being caused Kiono. She continued to listen in on the other experiments around her, though Violet was still cautious about leering for too long as to not incur the ire of anyone present, although her gaze had been brought back to where the head chaser had parked herself. If she had heard this correctly, that man had challenged one of the higher ranking chasers but she was unsure of the exact context to the event. However, Violet's attention was torn away by a somewhat baritone voice cutting through all the chatter in the room.

"I suggest you stop acting like an ignorant fool. It will not make you any wiser if you keep it up...."

"Ah yes, wise words to live by Tempest, I certainly hope you put them to practice sometime soon." The bearer of the voice stated as he lumbered into the room revealing a man in a vermillion coat , clad in light medieval looking armor that shone in the same shade of red as most of his other adornments. The armored man then took a position within eyesight of Tempest with his arms crossed behind his back as if awaiting some sort of response from the woman.

BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Texangamer Texangamer Gohan510 Gohan510 Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 (and everyone else in cages)

Tempest (Head-Chaser)~
Her cold gaze continued to watch Kiono, ignoring his statement of her being the pot calling the kettle black. She knew her temper was far worse than everyone else's, but what else would you expect from a person whose mixed with three incredibly aggressive creatures. No matter how hard she tried there was no stopping her from unleashing her rage. Though she has learned not to let certain things provoke her as much. At the mention of her mask and his brother the woman sighed, "You know just as well as everyone else as to why I have to wear this.... and it has nothing to do with my breath, cub..." Suddenly there was an electronic beep and a hiss of air that sounded throughout the room. The lock on her mask had become undone. Probably by mistake, or intention by the guards. It didn't matter.

"Bitch?" Tempest uttered coldly has her hand reached up to her mask as she watched Kiono continue to sit in his cell, "You want to fight me.... well then," she pulled the mask of as she stated, "Stand, and we will see how far that gets you." Though before anything else was said or done, a familiar voice could be heard speaking. "Vermilion." The ebony haired girl turned her head a bit as she watched her colleague step into view. Still as armor clad as ever, never in her life had she seen the man without his normal garbs. The comment he made was along the time lines as Kiono's, but she merely shrugged her shoulders. "I have gotten better..... he's still very much alive and is not withering on the floor in agony.... Improvement in my opinion."

Her gaze moved over when she caught movement coming from one of the other cells. She looked over in time to watch Fynn's spines disappear back into his arm, and she listened to him exclaim about how he couldn't reach them. An ambush perhaps? Tempest wasn't sure yet, but she was going to have to keep an eye on him. "What brings you over here? Surely it was not to keep an eye on me..." Her voice directed to Vermilion as her red orbs found their way back to Kiono, watching his every movement.

Interaction: Gohan510 Gohan510 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Mentions: hostage hostage

~It is Spring and the weather is clear~

Derek - 19 - Shy's Group - Fighter
Derek gently patted Riley's back not giving mind to what was happening around him. "It's okay Riley...you're safe right now...." He wanted nothing more than to tell her she'd be forever safe, but he couldn't promise her that. Not even after they got out of here as much as he wanted to hope that things would end up okay. He figured they'd be running from these bastards for the rest of their lives, but he wasn't about to say that out loud. "She'll be fine after some rest, food, and time to heal. until then i'll try to keep their attention on me. This is why I wish my healing could work on others...makes me feel useless like this...." Derek growled gently frustrated with himself and the people who had made him this way. His eyes moved over to the door opening and the bringing Shiloh back in, worry streaking through his eyes at the way she was. He could smell her blood, "What the hell did they do to you Shy..." Why....why did these mad people push them so far. His red eyes looking over the claw and bite marks that could be seen here and there on Shy's body. He quickly glanced to Riley making sure he hadn't accidentally woke her up, thankfully she still seemed passed out. rbk4373 rbk4373 Texangamer Texangamer
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Serena - 17 - Violet's Group - Second in Command
She had covered her ears but was worried as she noticed that Violet seemed to be forcing herself. When Tempest stepped into the room she growled slightly, when would these people leave them be to have some sort of peace. Toshi was all riled up and so was Kiono, she really hoped nothing was going to happen. To her surprise, Vermillion showed up what was this a part of head chaser's first Kane and Ara and now these two. Her eyes turned to Brie as her sister was returned to the cage she was in. She noticed the glasses right away and wondered about it but her sister's words soon soothed that curiosity. “I was so worried about you after my dealings with our oldest sister...” Deep down Serena knew their mother didn't actually care she just didn't like the fact that one of her experiments had been ruined by someone else. Though she kept those thoughts sealed away from Brie not wanting to destroy the bit of hope her little sister held for their mother. Serena had always wondered about their father but she didn't know who it was and she doubted that she ever would. "About time she has done something that was helpful to us..." The commotion going on in the room was making it hard for her to try and tell any of through crew what was going to go down. "Toshi...please try to calm down... you as well Kiono. Some of us need to rest after dealing with the others...and i really don't feel like having to deal with more of them." Her hazel eyes landing on Tempest and Vermillion both, it was risky business directing that last part at them. But she was actually being honest, she was tired from docs having poked and prodded her wing and then dealing with her sister hadn't been helpful. The bruise now well formed on Serena's face from were Lexi had hit her. If her words took the attention off of the others and placed it on herself she was okay with that, she just didn't want any of them to end up hurt or worse killed. In a sense, she felt responsible for them even if they might not feel the same way.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Dr. Helen Clarefree - 39 - Scientist: Maker
Helen groaned as she had your youngest daughter sent away with Kane and Ara charging into her office. She turned to Kane, "Ahh yes the last ones that tried to escape and the reason we are having to spend so much money on redoing these older buildings." She took the papers reading through them, their head chasers had done a fine job at catching them or...killing them. Not that she minded much her eyes turned to Kane when he asked to take care of the bodies. "That's fine with me, most of the time we just let them rot away or toss them into an incinerator." She turned to Ara, "I can talk to the others and see if they are ready to put some experiments against you though if I remember correctly the last few you fought against didn't survive. They weren't too happy about that so if I arrange this for you...do 'try' to be a bit more gentle." She said with a slight smirk. Before she could ask Kane if he was up for it one of the experiments burst through the door. Her eyes coldly landed on the boy, "Seems like the newest locks didn't work on you again Shaiden." Unfourtanly she had gotten used to this boy showing up at random, it seemed he could get out of anything they put him in including the tanks. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage Unicorgi Unicorgi

(Hope i didn't foreget to tag anyone

Kane smiled. He looked at Arachnid after she nudged him and chuckled. “There’s no need, Arachnid. I’d be happy to attend the match, though to be sure that Dr. Clarefree’s orders are carried out,” he said nodding to the doctor. With that, he turned and walked out of the lab. “Don’t do anything too troublesome, Shaiden,” he said with a warm smile. “Arachnid, Gen,” he said, stopping just outside the door. He motioned a guard over and instructed him to direct a particular dead body to his office. The guard affirmed his order and walked off. “Would you like me to show you how I take my edge off? You might already know that I’m a very private person, so consider this an extension of my trust,” Kane said, keeping the same pale smile on his face all the while. Kane turned to Gen. “Can you do me a favor? Tell Serena that I'm offering her an invitation to my office. Then join Arachnid and I for a little afternoon cup of tea. It's very soothing,” Kane told him before starting off for his office. He turned his attention back to Arachnid. “Tell me, Arachnid, what do you know about Mantises?”

hostage hostage BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mentioned: Unicorgi Unicorgi

Last edited:
Kiono Takeshi
“That venom doesn’t scare me.”

Kiono listen to her call him a cub and his facial expression changed.

“You want to fight me.... well then.”

“I’ve been itching for a fight with a cha-“ Kiono was rolling his sleeves up till he heard vermilion. He watched the man walk in and seem to calm Tempest.

“WAIT DID YOU CALL ME A CUB?!”
1553888179348.jpeg
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Gen Takeshi
Gen listened to everyone speak as he felt his blood boil he never really liked arach she was always different from the others she always showed a bit of too cold. Following Kane out the room he was asked to retrieve Serena.

“Yes sir.” He nodded and walked off to the cages room.
Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Din Takeshi
Din had plugged in a new keyboard and started to type again. His research was almost complete he can see Kiono’s vitals where in tact but growing stronger by the day. Lions do typically have pure raw strength but to see that his muscles haven’t fully matured yet makes him wonder what would happen if his son fully grown.

“Oh my wife Helen shall I pay you a visit.” Printing his papers he looked surprised as five of then got out colored. Picking up he started singing to himself wobbling and dancing out his office to Helen’s.

Kiono Takeshi
“That venom doesn’t scare me.”

Kiono listen to her call him a cub and his facial expression changed.

“You want to fight me.... well then.”

“I’ve been itching for a fight with a cha-“ Kiono was rolling his sleeves up till he heard vermilion. He watched the man walk in and seem to calm Tempest.

“WAIT DID YOU CALL ME A CUB?!”
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Gen Takeshi
Gen listened to everyone speak as he felt his blood boil he never really liked arach she was always different from the others she always showed a bit of too cold. Following Kane out the room he was asked to retrieve Serena.

“Yes sir.” He nodded and walked off to the cages room.
Interactions: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Din Takeshi
Din had plugged in a new keyboard and started to type again. His research was almost complete he can see Kiono’s vitals where in tact but growing stronger by the day. Lions do typically have pure raw strength but to see that his muscles haven’t fully matured yet makes him wonder what would happen if his son fully grown.

“Oh my wife Helen shall I pay you a visit.” Printing his papers he looked surprised as five of then got out colored. Picking up he started singing to himself wobbling and dancing out his office to Helen’s.
Kane smiled. He looked at Arachnid after she nudged him and chuckled. “There’s no need, Arachnid. I’d be happy to attend the match, though to be sure that Dr. Clarefree’s orders are carried out,” he said nodding to the doctor. With that, he turned and walked out of the lab. “Don’t do anything too troublesome, Shaiden,” he said with a warm smile. “Arachnid, Gen,” he said, stopping just outside the door. He motioned a guard over and instructed him to direct a particular dead body to his office. The guard affirmed his order and walked off. “Would you like me to show you how I take my edge off? You might already know that I’m a very private person, so consider this an extension of my trust,” Kane said, keeping the same pale smile on his face all the while. Kane turned to Gen. “Can you do me a favor? Tell Serena that I'm offering her an invitation to my office. Then join Arachnid and I for a little afternoon cup of tea. It's very soothing,” Kane told him before starting off for his office. He turned his attention back to Arachnid. “Tell me, Arachnid, what do you know about Mantises?”

hostage hostage BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Mentioned: Unicorgi Unicorgi

Derek gently patted Riley's back not giving mind to what was happening around him. "It's okay Riley...you're safe right now...." He wanted nothing more than to tell her she'd be forever safe, but he couldn't promise her that. Not even after they got out of here as much as he wanted to hope that things would end up okay. He figured they'd be running from these bastards for the rest of their lives, but he wasn't about to say that out loud. "She'll be fine after some rest, food, and time to heal. until then i'll try to keep their attention on me. This is why I wish my healing could work on others...makes me feel useless like this...." Derek growled gently frustrated with himself and the people who had made him this way. His eyes moved over to the door opening and the bringing Shiloh back in, worry streaking through his eyes at the way she was. He could smell her blood, "What the hell did they do to you Shy..." Why....why did these mad people push them so far. His red eyes looking over the claw and bite marks that could be seen here and there on Shy's body. He quickly glanced to Riley making sure he hadn't accidentally woke her up, thankfully she still seemed passed out. rbk4373 rbk4373 Texangamer Texangamer
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

She had covered her ears but was worried as she noticed that Violet seemed to be forcing herself. When Tempest stepped into the room she growled slightly, when would these people leave them be to have some sort of peace. Toshi was all riled up and so was Kiono, she really hoped nothing was going to happen. To her surprise, Vermillion showed up what was this a part of head chaser's first Kane and Ara and now these two. Her eyes turned to Brie as her sister was returned to the cage she was in. She noticed the glasses right away and wondered about it but her sister's words soon soothed that curiosity. “I was so worried about you after my dealings with our oldest sister...” Deep down Serena knew their mother didn't actually care she just didn't like the fact that one of her experiments had been ruined by someone else. Though she kept those thoughts sealed away from Brie not wanting to destroy the bit of hope her little sister held for their mother. Serena had always wondered about their father but she didn't know who it was and she doubted that she ever would. "About time she has done something that was helpful to us..." The commotion going on in the room was making it hard for her to try and tell any of through crew what was going to go down. "Toshi...please try to calm down... you as well Kiono. Some of us need to rest after dealing with the others...and i really don't feel like having to deal with more of them." Her hazel eyes landing on Tempest and Vermillion both, it was risky business directing that last part at them. But she was actually being honest, she was tired from docs having poked and prodded her wing and then dealing with her sister hadn't been helpful. The bruise now well formed on Serena's face from were Lexi had hit her. If her words took the attention off of the others and placed it on herself she was okay with that, she just didn't want any of them to end up hurt or worse killed. In a sense, she felt responsible for them even if they might not feel the same way.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Helen groaned as she had your youngest daughter sent away with Kane and Ara charging into her office. She turned to Kane, "Ahh yes the last ones that tried to escape and the reason we are having to spend so much money on redoing these older buildings." She took the papers reading through them, their head chasers had done a fine job at catching them or...killing them. Not that she minded much her eyes turned to Kane when he asked to take care of the bodies. "That's fine with me, most of the time we just let them rot away or toss them into an incinerator." She turned to Ara, "I can talk to the others and see if they are ready to put some experiments against you though if I remember correctly the last few you fought against didn't survive. They weren't too happy about that so if I arrange this for you...do 'try' to be a bit more gentle." She said with a slight smirk. Before she could ask Kane if he was up for it one of the experiments burst through the door. Her eyes coldly landed on the boy, "Seems like the newest locks didn't work on you again Shaiden." Unfourtanly she had gotten used to this boy showing up at random, it seemed he could get out of anything they put him in including the tanks. A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. hostage hostage Unicorgi Unicorgi

(Hope i didn't foreget to tag anyone
Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine
Toshi sat up sighing "Serena, you know very well that kiono and myself are hard headed, try and get some rest...oh and I'll only keep being a good boy as long as you keep our promise" Looking between Kiono and Arachnae. Ruffling his hair before standing up "let me out.....I wont cause a mess I just need a closer look at something" looking over to Serena then to Gen who had just entered "Long time no see, what brings you down to my neck of the facility?"

Arachne, Head Chaser
She huffed as Gen spoke up, the conceded agreeably. “No problem, Gen. But I expect you to be as sharp in the arena as your tongue is here,“ she said, not too unkindly. Arachnid smiled when Dr. Clarefree addressed her about her past arena fights.

“Very sorry about that, Dr. I have noticed that the... thrill... often gets to me.“ She flexed her fingers out, remembering the sensation of releasing her venom into her terrified prey. Often she never meant to kill them, not in the arena, but sometimes their refusal to submit stoked her anger.

“In any case, I shall not harm them too badly,“ she promised with a wry smile. Then Kane left, and she said a hasty goodbye before slipping out with him. Arachnid waited while Gen went off, then grumbled in annoyance. “You want an experiment to join us?“ It was known that she looked upon the experiments with distaste, which made her perfect for her own job. She followed Kane again, responding to his questions. “I know that they are no match for a scorpion, but in any case, why don’t you inform me?“

Interacting: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising Gohan510 Gohan510
Mentions: NA

Caution: OOF-Post about Kane

Kane chuckled at Arachnid's response. He walked past the cages and waved politely at the experiments as he passed by. Once he exited the room, he continued. "You have a sense of humor, Arachnid," he replied. "And yes, Serena will be quite important," Kane lowered his voice. He approached his office and pull out his keys. After unlocking the door, he opened it and offered Arachnid the entrance to his office. His shining wooden desk sat in the center of the room, reflecting the light that the bright sky blue light bulbs offered. On each corner behind the desk were bookshelves, stock full of various literature on the anatomies and behaviors of countless animals and species. On some shelves, however, laid various glass bottle of different sizes, although the majority of them held a liquid of a deep crimson color, like blood. Beside the shelves were file cabinets, locked and sealed to avoid any theft. It contained information of all experiments past and present. In the drawers of Kane's desk, were the files of experiments most important to him.

He opened the drawer, revealing Serena's, Violet's, Toshi's, Derek's, Riley's, Brie's, and Shy's files. A few others, such as Fynn, Juliett and others were there as well, but at the bottom, laid Kane's files from when he was still an experiment. It especially included records of his activities just prior to moving from the position of experiment to chaser. And below that? Torn pages of a book about Mantis behavior. He gabbed it and held it in the light to read. "Mantis' spend a large portion of their day grooming their forelegs." Kane paused for a moment. He turned and motioned for Arachnid to follow her to his personal quarters.

He opened a second door between the bookshelves behind his desk using his keys and stepped inside. It was as normal as a bedroom could be, with a soft bed with sheets, a private desk with a mirror hanging on the wall it faced, next to a wardrobe and an additional bookshelf. This time, all the books were about mantis'. Their method of hunting, their predators, their various habitats, and so on. Kane read the next sentence of the pages in his hands. "They are most notorious for eating their own kind," Kane read. His face still held a warm smile, and gentle, kind eyes. He reached out and pulled a book from the shelf titled "Mantises and their Strangest Dietary Habits," the bookshelf hissed and slid away from the wall, revealing a hidden passageway in his very room. A pleasant and fragrant smell immediately confronted the both of them. Kane looked back at the pages he held and read one more sentence. "What's further to note about the strange dietary habits of Mantises, is that they only eat live food," Kane looked up at Arachnid and smiled softly. He pocketed the pages and led Arachnid inside the hidden passageway.

It was completely dark, but it didn't matter. It was still fragrant and was a straight path. When the bookshelf behind them closed, the lights turned on. Kane and Arachnid found themselves in a dining room. There was a long table in front of them but only one chair sitting opposite from them. An elegantly embroidered table cloth covered the table. Kane walked towards the center of the room. Various test tubes, similar to the ones in Dr. Clarefree's lab lined up along the walls but failed to have any light illuminating them. "You see, Arachnid, you said something very interesting to me today. It's been bothering me for quite some time. Why I was chosen to be like this, why I served such a purpose in this place, so full of suffering and torment. I wondered if we were actually... human." Kane's smiled faded. The look he gave Arachnid now was no longer the friendly, caring Kane he made himself out to be. His glare was frigid. Bags wore under his eyes as if it took him enormous amounts of energy to keep up a smile. His eyes were narrow and deadly, and his mouth was stone cold, serious and.. unfeeling.

Kane would stare at himself in the mirror of his room for hours on end on some days. To him, Kane's true face was like staring into the corpse of a serial killer. What shocked him the most was... that he enjoyed it. "I realized... we aren't human at all. And neither are the experiments. They're naive, stupid, gullible toys meant to be exploited. I'm doing them a service by deceiving them. If they couldn't have the wits to keep themselves from placing their faith and trust in someone like me, then those sorrow excuses for life deserve every second of suffering they get." Kane walked towards the back of the room and flipped a switch. Suddenly, the test tubes illuminated. Inside were headless bodies of various experiments, all different ages.

"This is my proof. See the wires connected to their spine?" Kane walked towards one of them and activated the wires. Shocks of electricity entered the body and the muscles spasmed slightly. "I've figured out how to keep the body from decaying. Even without a head, without conscious thought, these bodies can be made to move whenever I want them to, almost.. as if they were still alive. Much like toys.. or puppets," Kane stared at the corpse with reverent awe, as if he had fallen in love with his own invention. Behind the table was a body, cut up into five pieces, four limbs, and the torso, half eaten. Kane turned. "I've discovered the answer to my questions, Arachnid. I must thank you, because you did well to remind me." Kane walked up to the body, smiling. His mouth no longer had teeth, but rather, insect-like mandibles that stretched out towards the human flesh that was only taken out of its tube just recently. He took a bite. Still, brown blood poured from the new wound. "It's what we were created to do."

hostage hostage

Mentioned: @ everyone else who is an experiment

Last edited:
Riley- 9- Shy's group -scout

Riley just yawned as she was waking up a bit as she rubbed her eyes she was happy she wanted the cookie that Mr. Kane offered her she just looked around as she saw her leader as she yawned she just was in pain" shy are you okay" she said trying to sit up but her body was hurting from the punishment she received. Riley just lay on derek lap" big brother i'm hungry" she say her stomach growling Riley just looked at derek" big brother you'll protect me from the scary people" she says yawning BloodWolfRising BloodWolfRising

Derek smiled slightly, "I'll do my best to protect you and the others, as far as food goes I think i have a protein bar that Kane gave me a day ago..." He reached over moving aside an old blanket that had been used by the boy who had been staying with him and pulled out a chocolate protein bar before handing it over to Riley. "It isn't much but it'll curb your hunger for right now at least, never know when these people will actually bring us something good to eat. Though i must say Kane seems to do his best at making sure we stay healthy." Derek knew it was about a fifty-fifty on if they were treated well, sometimes their food was used as a reward if they did something that pleased the guards or scientists. He was still pretty worried about Shy though, she looked pretty beat up. rbk4373 rbk4373 Texangamer Texangamer
MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

She smiled slightly as Toshi brought what they had talked about moments before. Though she was rather curious as to why he wanted out of his cage to look at something. If she could keep Toshi's anger at bay then when they went to escape he would be super pent up and almost like a charging death machine. Though when he got that way it was often hard to calm him afterward. She wondered what Gen was doing here now as well perhaps he was here to make sure that nothing actually happened right now.
Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Gohan510 Gohan510

Helen turned her attention to Shaiden as the others left the room, "So has there ever been a spot where you couldn't get out over, I have no reports of such so i ask out of curiosity." She placed the papers she had been given into a folder of escape attempts. Right next to it was a folder that held experiments that had actaullly gotten free, and that they were still tracking down. Though that folder was a lot smaller than any of the other folders around her desk. One of the folders actually held all the plans that the construction crew had in mind along with all the points in which were the weakest of the building. Unicorgi Unicorgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back