• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escaping Darkness Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
What about a scorpion and panther head chaser? Her nails could be venomous (lmao) and she’d be agile. Good hunter.

OKK so a friend of mine gave me the idea to have Chaser's that were stronger than the other, the top dog's if you will. They will be marked as Head Chasers and be the main ones that lead the hunt for the escaped experiments. If you have a chaser and would like to be a Head Chaser instead let me know and I'll change you there!! XD Head chasers are different from normal ones because they are mixed with different animals rather than the normal feline or canine dna.

Unicorgi Unicorgi @Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf @BrokenRemedy rbk4373 rbk4373 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat @Calibutcher @DewOfTheMountains hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 rivers and oceans rivers and oceans

Alsooo A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. any character/s you make will help the rp flow along, we have hunters in both groups, a scout in the second group and i think one fighter in group 2 as well. There are as you might read above now Head Chasers, if you feel like being a villain like character! XD You can find all the roles in the Characters section or the interest check :)
I wanna be head chaser

ALRRIGHTT WHO IS READY TO PARTY albeit rather bloodily!!! XD Did i get ya'll excitedd over nothing? lolz but no in all seriouness im super eager to start this today.....hooooowwweverrrr we will start this up tomorow. Considering there are a few characters i hope to see up sometime tomorrow also i dont wanna start it up and then have to leave for work!!! XD
Unicorgi Unicorgi @Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf @BrokenRemedy rbk4373 rbk4373 MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat @Calibutcher @DewOfTheMountains hostage hostage Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Gohan510 Gohan510 rivers and oceans rivers and oceans A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

im sure they are my friend! lolz this rp is so much easier to handle than my dragon, elf, tamer one XD

I suppose I'll introduce my character a little better here so that way we can do away with formal introductions. Kane should be quite known among you if you're experiments. He's invited many of you to his office and offered warm meals, hot chocolate on cold nights or coffee if you weren't feeling energetic. As far as you know, he's exchanged some fair words and genuinely acts to earn your trust. He feels at the very least, it would be all he could do to ease the suffering you experiments go through. After all, he was an experiment once, too. (:

If anyone is curious about Shiloh or wants to talk about relationships, friendships, crushes, etc. please let me know! :D

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat I'd be glad to establish a friendly relationship of some sort. I imagine he'd give you a hand in a rough moment in Shiloh's life :)

EDIT: If anyone else can think of a moment in their character's life where Kane helped them, I'd be happy to make a friendly relationship with them too :D

Maybe Kane saw that an experiment was going too far so he stepped in to stop it and afterwards he nursed her wounds? Gave her food and a bed to sleep in for a night before sending her back. But then at the very least he offered a hand everyone refused to give. MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat

Speaking of setting up relationships between characters, group two has an interesting communication barrier considering it’s leader can’t speak, well outside of a few specific circumstances. You can pm me if you want to work something out.

relationships with either Fynn or Ara are opennn also if Chasers wanna work together with backgrounds and stuff it’d be cool to have teamwork and such.

Same goes for Juliette! Especially people in group 1, as it seems our characters will be interacting a lot. We can talk here or y’all could pm me!

oH GEEZ, I just looked at everyone else's CS after i posted mine and i didn't realize that my character had so much commonalities to everyone else's..

oH GEEZ, I just looked at everyone else's CS after i posted mine and i didn't realize that my character had so much commonalities to everyone else's..
Yea, group two seems to have a lot of blindness. Gonna make things difficult considering Violet communicates mainly using sign motion. That or all the random sounds she repeats.

Can my character be able to stick to the wall with his hands like suction? It would be added to the octopus ability
That'd be fine :)

Speaking of setting up relationships between characters, group two has an interesting communication barrier considering it’s leader can’t speak, well outside of a few specific circumstances. You can pm me if you want to work something out.
A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. perhaps your man could step in on this by allowing her to have something to write with???? (just a thought you two chat it over)

Haha it's fine!!! :D

Hmmm, i didn’t realize there were already so many blind people in the rp so I’ll just make Vivian’s eyesight poor and not able to detect any colors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back