• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Escape

E S C A P E

Our world is known as Amissa and is located several lightyears away from Earth. It is strictly never-ending jungle forests and endless species of both forage and creatures. The human race has only set foot here a handful of times despite their advances in technology and space travel; it's just too unpredictable here. Not a single one of them has returned home alive. However, the humans are stubborn and persistent, and they refuse to give up, so one day we will probably set eyes on them again. In the meantime, the goal here is simple: survive. Impossible dangers lurk at every corner. You either kill or be killed. It's every creature for himself, and I'm honestly unsure if I will ever be able to trust a single one. It's a cruel way of life, but there is no escaping Amissa.

K A L Y A N I

The night was perfectly silent. It was normal here to be that way; even though there were thousands upon thousands of animals that lived within the jungle, every single one knew it was better to be entirely quiet and stay hidden than be careless, giving their position away and risking their life to the predators who might be lurking.

However, the night time was when her mind was most active. She was resting high up in a tree, several hundred feet in the air, resting on some firm branches with huge blue-green leaves. Her hands rested behind her head as she laid on her back, staring up at nothing but more trees and leaves. Her thoughts were elsewhere.

Her thoughts were focused on the forest floor...

The forest was silently awake as he moved through the brush, his great paws leaving behind their mark on the forest. He did not know how this had happened and yet it had happened. He continued on through the brush not sure of what he was looking for, not far behind him came his dog Asher. Just as the forest feigned its silence so did the innocent looking black lab that followed him through the forest. One night he had found him badly injured, he would have died if he hadn't helped him. However, his generosity had come at a price, although he thought returning to the present. Maybe it was a blessing after all.

Madathi Madathi

K A L Y A N I
Addressing J j.Tylerh

She heard footsteps. Her ears twitched.

What was that? she thought. Generally the forest was a perfectly silent place except for the occasionally snapped twig or swish of the trees' leaves underneath the wind's forceful hand. However, this sound was constant, careless.

She immediately began lowering, silent still as she gracefully climbed down through the branches.

This unfamiliar creature would not see the morning light; she would make sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back