Escape These Dreaded Cages

((Phew!! >w< I was worried that I'd had to do all that by myself. Thanks guys.)) 
"Well hello Levy. Glad to see that someone cares about my presence." Clearly Ethan was being sarcastic on his part. That's how he did what he did and he was going to do what he wanted to do; does that all make sense? Probably not. Whatever, moving on! He stepped up to strap on the techno collar of the future and attached the leash as the final touch. "Time to go. My boss is not exactly going to be happy if I end up finishing late.....that won't end well for either of us."

Nathanial breathed a sigh of relief and froze the scienctest slightly just enough to make him shiver, in the proses he froze the seat from his body and shook the the ice-crystals off his body, out of the oven into the frying pan he though as he followed the scientest out of his cell and down the hall. He kept silent and didn't look at anybody and then only thing extrodanry that happened was the ground froze slightly under his feat as he walked cracking softly before melting away to nothing.

(sorry bout my late posting, with the time differences and my schooling hours it make it hard for me to keep up)

((Nah. It's all good Sky. Everybody has been posting at different times anyways, so it's fine.))

Cloud nearly jumped when he laid eyes on the ice-boy. He didn't look any better than Cyrus did. Everybody here look extremely depressed, scared, and just the distant trace of loneliness stained to their eyes. Was this place really that awful? He had no idea what they would step into once they reached the end of the hallway.

Ash looked away from Felix for a second thinking back to the first time that she had entered this asylum. When she turned back in his direction they were already at Levy's room. Answering Felix's question she said, "Motives? I guess after all this time in here I haven't thought all to much about that. It seems though that they are just using us to get the information needed in order to make potions that cold potentially be used to benefit their own organization..." After Levy had been anchored onto the train of "experiments" Ash immediately frowned at Ethan and growled at him, "Hey what gives lab pet" referring to how Ethan only followed orders, "Why are we going to the lab in a group of three. I'm used to heading in there alone."

Ethan didn't even glance back over his shoulder when Ash had spoken up with her words directed at him. Anyways he still answered. "Knowing that you guys will probably end up discovering by yourselves anyways, I suppose there's no reason to hide this little fact. Recently a number of our top men have either gone mad or ended up getting killed by some of our older experiments. Experiments that have been disposed of due to...circumstances. Can't just walk out into the world and ask some guy off the street if they wanna work for some mad man." He didn't deny the fact that his boss, who secretly was his very own father, turned out to just be a pyscho.

Nathanial listened to the others talking "mad is damn right" he mumbled under his breath as he continued to look at the ground and 'sulk' as must people would see it, but one you had been in a room that was over headed for all hours of the day with a itchy scratch straight jacket which mad you sweat and stick in unpleasant places you wouldn't be in any mood to talk either. The thing that was his biggest problem was he knew his parents probly didn't care where his was, and if he tried to go back he would most like be sent back, so in short just like that day he was first captured he had given up in getting out and his heart slowly turned to ice like the ice on the gates of the school he had been waiting to never get picked up from.

((Ahh :'c Poor Nathaniel. Poor everybody actually! They just have terrible pasts...and lives really. We're gonna have to get to some romance soon to brighten my spirit on this.))

(Yesh:3 Cloud is extremerly cute)

Cyrus' eyes flickered slightly and he shook his hair again, struggling against the straightjacket and wincing in the searing pain it caused his arms..

"I-im.. Sorry.. I don't.. " He mumbled softly, looking down as he walked and then to Cloud..

"Its a pretty name, Cloud.." He mused slightly, more to himself than anybody

((Ooh! Why thank you! ^^ Glad to hear that about my wittle Cloud.))

Cloud was confused as to why he was the only one of the three males in his group of test subjects that wasn't forcefully encaged within a tight straightjacket. Just dragged along by the security collar around his neck. Nothing more, nothing less. No chains or ropes tied at his wrists. 

Skys54 said:
((yes I can't wait for some one to come and make Nathanial happy))
((Hmm, have you decided who that special someone might be for him?))

Cyrus smiled softly at Cloud, before trying to create a block and not read so far into him.. But it was so hard not to, almost like he couldn't controll himself..

(I'm here all day today :3 , I'll just put off my homework till Sunday~ YAY for being irresponsible,and procrastinating :P )

Levy sighed, as Ethan told them the circumstances. This whole place was a freak show, and to tell the truth, Levy was scared out of mind. What if he got disposed of,just like the older experiments? Just be a good boy,levy. He thought to himself. Be a good experiment,and follow what they say. Yup,that was the answer to everything. He wished it didn't sound so pathetic,though. He looked to ash,brimming with envy. That girl was notorious for sticking it to the man(or in this case the scientists). She bluntly didn't give a sh*t about getting in trouble most of the time,and levy wished he was more like that. Even Felix, had more personality then himself. Levy shook his thoughts away,then smiled again. Just be a good boy.

(I will now post as a scientist for the first time :3)

The scientist paced the lab irritably. When was Ethan coming? He was taking far too long to get to the lab,and it was becoming rather annoying. He just couldn't wait to open up the little children again. He pondered weather he should do it while there awake, or subdued - just thinking about it was making him anxious. He also had planned another experimentation with another chain of experiments, and that chain contained the newbie cloud. Oh how he couldn't wait to hear the newbie scream. He just couldn't wait till all the experiments came. The scientist could tell today was going to be a very delicious evening.

stormhawk324 said:
((We get them to the lab so we'll all have something to do.))
((Btw, love your signature!! ^^ Freaking adorable!!))
(Thank you, I was getting confused.

:D You ship them too?)

Cloud had turned to Cyrus, about to question how he had discovered upon his name, for he didn't recall introducing himself. Hardly spoke a word besides asking if this guy was okay. Really he should be asking that other guy too, Nathaniel. Didn't get time to open his mouth and pop a few words out for the scientist that had been scheduled to bring them forth into the lab had sped up his footsteps, forcing the others being dragged along to do the same. They were late and there was much to be done.

Ethan had done the same as well, quickening in his walking speed so that he wouldn't get a beaten for being late on the job again. They treated him like a dog. Always being told to do this and not to do that, just general stuff like that. "Come on! Hurry up!" 

Nico said:
(Thank you, I was getting confused.
:D You ship them too?)
((Idk. I've never seen the anime. What's it called?))

stormhawk324 said:
Cloud had turned to Cyrus, about to question how he had discovered upon his name, for he didn't recall introducing himself. Hardly spoke a word besides asking if this guy was okay. Really he should be asking that other guy too, Nathaniel. Didn't get time to open his mouth and pop a few words out for the scientist that had been scheduled to bring them forth into the lab had sped up his footsteps, forcing the others being dragged along to do the same. They were late and there was much to be done.
Ethan had done the same as well, quickening in his walking speed so that he wouldn't get a beaten for being late on the job again. They treated him like a dog. Always being told to do this and not to do that, just general stuff like that. "Come on! Hurry up!" 

((Idk. I've never seen the anime. What's it called?))
(It's called sword art online :3, It's one of my favorites)

(I need to watch that still :3)

As he was yanked forwards again, the bespectacled male yelped out, quickening his pace to meet Ethans requirements..

(I'd watch it in sub though, English version isn't finished and has sucky voice acting.)

Felix was about to open his mouth and say something to Ash when he felt a tug. He looked up when he realized that they were being dragged along like dogs. He felt the urge to make a tisking sound at this, technically they were dogs. Lab pets, to be exact. He wondered what they would do to him today, cut his eye open, cut anything open?

"Welcome to the lab!" Ethan cheered as if he were a guide leading some children on a school field trip. Now this was not any kind of field trip you'd want to visit. He passed by a few other scientists who were pulling along their "pets" to prepare them. With that said and done he attached their leashes on hooks were specifically placed and designed to keep the younger human beings strapped against its hold. "Now, you'd like to go first? Any volunteers?" He looked down on the teens, it helped by his age and height to look down on them in a way. "Or shall I select the lucky winner?"

"Ethan! It took you too long child!" Cheered the scientist eagerly. Finally,most of the subjects were here. He was a bit sadden at the fact the newbie cloud wasn't yet, but that feeling soon diminished just looking at the rest of the test subjects. Cut Cut Cut Who should I Cut? The scientist looked down the row, an all to happy smirk, across his face. He looked to ash,then to levy, and finally to Felix. Who should he choose? It was all too overwhelmingly good. "I guess I could do two at a time", his eyes instantly locked on Felix and Ash when he said this. Levy was just going to have to wait, although it was funny watching the child try to smile through the whole experiments.

Levy wondered who the scientist was going to choose, although it was quite obvious he was leaning more towards Ash and Felix. He felt bad for them, only because he knew this scientist all too well. Levy knew this scientist would most likely cut them open while there awake- just because he enjoyed the screams. Oh he was far to used to this torture,and he hoped Felix and Ash would be able to handle it. He shot the two of them a reassuring look. Just don't scream, don't give him the satisfaction.

Felix gulped when the scientist zeroed in on him. He narrowed his eyes 'Sick bastard' he thought to himself. He could always just curse the sick guy, but that would hurt him more then the scientist. He swallowed his fear and stepped forward. "Shall we hurry up? I don't want to be late for my morning tea." He said in a fake British voice laced with sarcasm.

(I've come to the conclusion that Felix's theme song is Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and the Civil Wars. )

The scientist grinned happily. "You're a a bit too chipper today, I can't wait to change that Felix. I guess you'll be first today" He grabbed, Felix's arm and dragged the boy to the nearest operation table, but not before smiling at Ash and Levy, "Don't worry you two. It's change of plans. I guess I will be doing one at a time" He placed Felix on the operation table, with the help of a another scientist near by. The scientist unlocked the cuffs that held, the boys arm, and strapped the boy to the table, using belts. We can't have them moving to much can we? He took out his spare scalpel that he always carried in his pocket. He lifted up the child's shirt, and lightly grazed his stomach, allowing tinkles of blood to show. The scientist shivered with excitement.

Levy didn't like. He wasn't used to actually watching the experiments happen. He bit his lip, trying to distract himself from the seen at hand, but it wasn't working. Be a good boy Levy. He really needed to grow some balls,and he guessed right bow was a good time, a really good time. He nudged Ash in her side, and whispered low enough so Ethan wouldn't hear "We have to do something."

(ohhhh I love that song :D )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back