Escape These Dreaded Cages

Skys54 said:
(I don't know what this plot is about I haven't been told yet, so could someone enlighten me so i can make a start)
((Basically, to summarize it as best as I can, in as few words as I can, it's a sort of...experimental roleplay. Random teens have been captured and placed inside these cages to await their fate of being unwillingly dragged off to a lab to tested on. The tests are to give regular humans supernatural powers or strengths. Of course they don't want to use their own men ---that's where the kidnapped teens come into the mix. They wouldn't want to stay here so they continuously right and attempt to escape this place, to get out. That's their only goal; freedom.)) 
((Going to bed. Sorry but I'm just really tired. Night!))

(awsome thx)

Nathanial was gasses and dragged of to god only knew where he was stading out side the school for his mother to pick him up but he very much though she had forgotten again. That was until these men dressed in black suits came up and knocked him ou muttering something about new lab experiment. But that's all he remembers before being dragged off.

That was three years ago and he had all but given up on his parent coming to find him, he was warped in a straight jacket to stop himself from self harming or turning the locks on the door to ice, the room it's self was heated to an uncomfortable temperature to stop him from using the ice powers his numerous tests had granted him, he was also in solitary confinement as he had a horrible habbit of putting his cell mates into advanced states of hypothermia he was now labeled as experiment #I-40. Nathanial was streached out as much as he could panting slightly from the heat as he cooled what sweat from he body he could feel, just waiting for a chance to maybe get out.

Cyrus sat hugging his knees, rocking slightly with his back pressed up against against the wall, his goggled were firmly placed on his forhead, they could take eveything from him, but never his goggles, never, ever. They were the closest theis kid was ever going to get to maternal instinct, he'd made them himself and they'd been through everything with him..

"I just want to get out.. I want to get out.. They can't hurt me.. Please.. I want to go.. I want to go.. I..I.." He whispered, taking a breath..

"LET ME OUT." Cyrus screamed at the top of his lungs, struggling against his straightjacket, his was bound so tight that his arms were horribly contorted, he spent every hour of every day in instense pain..

One of the older scientists, as in more powerful and wiser than Ethan, dragged along a boy with hardly any needed. The chains yanking at the boy's, I mean guy's, wrist everytime he dared to pause in his footing for even a moment. It was indeed a young man just like the rest; small, meek, and stubborn like most of the others. Except I'd say that the difference between him and the rest of the experiments, he was a newbie. That's right -- never been tortured or tested. Neve hardly harmed. It'd be strange to have a character like him among a group of teens who've been here for at least more than a year.

Oh! His name! Cloud was this young guy's name. Sure, in a way it may sound kind of girly but that was fine since it matched up with his feminine personality and features. Actually unless they hadn't seen his legal identity, would've believed straight off the bat that he was a female.

Back the giant scientist. He entered into another chamber to unlock the cage in hopes of easily pulling the kid out without any problems. Because he was he an older, more advanced scientist, he'd be taking are of three experiments instead of just two. (Meaning Cloud, Nathaniel, and Cyrus) The first cage he stopped at was echoing without shrieking cries from a distressed male. He seemed to ignore his desperate cries and attached the leash to his collar.

Felix let out an annoyed huff. He wished this guy, as nice as he was putting out to be, would realized he couldn't see the girl they let out. So he couldn't exactly meet her, he had better control over his powers now and he wouldn't kill someone when he looked at him. He hated this darkness he was trapped in he turned to the girl who seemed to have a smart mouth and chuckled. Not anyone in their right mind would talk back to staff, then again, who said this girl was actually in her right mind.

He turned to the Ethan and said in his most pathetic voice, "Sir, I have better control over my powers. May I please take the blind fold off to see this person and yourself?" he asked and smiled sweetly. Ugh, he hated this he wanted to be out in the open road the outside time here was short and the area smelt of chemicals and gasoline.

Ethan shrugged with a smile as if he didn't have a care in the word and they were just friends chatting about random stuff, but that's not how it went. Neither of those things were true to begin with. "Hey, I'm not the one to blame for these poorly designed cages." He adjusted his eyepatch that completely covered up his left eye. In a single swift movement he had reached up and attached the "leash" to Ash's tracker collar. Whether she decided to make herself float around in the air or not, didn't affect their drag to the lab.

"Hm?" Ethan seemed almost surprised to hear the short male's voice for he had seemed almost realty afraid before. Now he was talking sweetly like the charming by that he probably once was before he was first brought to this place. "Curse me then I'll take you down with me." He warned the boy before again removing the blindfold.

Snorting in disgust towards the assistant scientist, Ash followed but only barely, allowing the leash to be taut and creating more of a drag. She had given up fighting off the trip to the lab already, but still enjoyed watching the evil scientist struggle to take her there. "Having trouble?" she remarked sarcastically before taking on her impulse and reducing the heavy resistance that held Ethan to the ground now causing him to no longer be touching feet to the ground. With a grin that no doubt would soon be swiped from her face, Ash turned towards Felix and winked, "Names Ash, only way to handle these scientist is to have a little bit of fun."

Last edited by a moderator:
Felix gasped when he opened his eyes. His purple eye glowed softly before dimming out and he looked around, it had been several years since he actually saw the world. He blinked when the girl levitated Ethan into the air and he widened his eyes. "I promise I wont curse you." he said up to the floating man. He swiftly turned to Ash and sighed "You are going to get us in trouble, me just for being here." He sighed and ran a hand through his dark multicolored locks. "I'm A13." He said and blinked.

Ethan had looked instinctely down at his feet when he no longer felt the smooth hard ground underneath his feet, as if he were...walking in mid-air. Turns out that he was! He looked back at Ash with a glare of annoyance though he hasn't expected his experiments to be that easy to listen to orders, knowing that nobody wanted to live the life of being trapped within a closed cage, he still sort of though that they would at least not make a cool out of him. Clearly he had thought wrong. "PUT ME DOWN," he demanded. Didn't use a loud voice but a serious one like he was going to rip off one of the girl's arm if she refused.

Ash immediately wanted to talk back to Ethan almost as if it were her instincts at this point to be snarky. However, memories of sitting in the corner of many cells bloody and broken was the harsh reminder of where she really was. This sort of behavior is exactly what had led her to end up in those situations. So grumpily Ash regulated the force of gravity on the young adult once more, no longer controlling how it affected him. "Guess you don't like to go on planes either then?" she lightly joked as Ethan's feet touched ground once more. Ash had never seen a real plane as she had practically grown up in this jail, but had heard much about them from conversations of others. Turning her attention back towards Felix she shook her head at him and said, "Why do you go by that?...it's not your real name, I know it isn't. You shouldn't let them strip you of who you are....." talking softer now so Ethan couldn't hear she explained, "I've been here practically my whole life and yet I still know better than to cave in. They may have us physically, but how can they possibly take our mentality?"

Hearing the clamp of the collar around his neck, Cyrus froze instantly, he knew what this meant and it really wasn't good, he wished that he'd just stayed quiet, shut. His. Big. Mouth.. Cyrus tried to struggle against the grip of the Straightjacket, but his anorexic body failed misarably, wishing he was able to leave this place... Tears began to drip down his cheeks as he heard people talking, he wasn't a talker, and now he was confused, so he just kept his head down, his dirty blonde hair falling infront of his glittering eyes..

Cloud watched the boy struggle frustratedly. Being a "newbie" this sort of thing was being to freak him out...and he just got here! It's not that the other male was scary himself, just how he seemed to really want to escape this man's clutches, that's what frightened him most; not knowing what or why these strange lab coat-wearing men were planning to do. "Um, hey. Are you okay?" Cloud couldn't just sit there without saying a single word. He knew that clearly he was NOT okay but maybe he could at least get some talk of of him. 
Ethan sighed when he was returned to his proper place down in the concrete floor, seeming almost as if he hated those mystical powers. Truth is, he didn't exactly hate them, fancinated for sure but not entirely wanting to experience them the way others did. He wanted to be normal himself -- such a selfish thought. He gave both sets of leashes a good tug to get the two walking again as he started moving himself.

Nathanial rolled over and sat up against the wall he managed to freeze the fabric of his straight jacket and smash it against the wall freeing himself from his confines even if it was for a moment. He sighed and pulled the rest of the jacket off and sat at the bottom on his cage. He panted as the temperature of his cage seamed only to rise, which always needing in him over heating, he though about freezing the lock on his door again to get out but the room was to hot for him to even think properly. Sighing he got up and lied in the middle of the room freezing the ground only to have it ment almost instantly under him. He huffed in defeat and curled up in the middle of the room.

Cyrus stopped instantly, freezing at the words of the other male and shaking his head slowly, taking on the rather alluring look of a ghost, he was white as a sheet and blonde hair fell infront of eyes.. He turned to face Cloud.. Sniffing slightly..

"N-no.." He said simply, he didn't talk much, especially to new people.. But he seemed nice and he'd been through a lot.. He was also scared.. Just like Cyrus.. When his leash was yanked, his body jerked forwards and he yelped out, getting to his feet and walking slowly with his head down..

Felix looked at Ash and blinked. She was right in a way, he hadn't really been called his real name in five years. He sighed and blinked his two toned eyes and looked as Ethan was placed back on the ground. "My name is Felix, Felix Dion." he said before his chain was yanked and he started to walk forward. "I'm the supposed Curse experiment. You?"

(Sorry for being sooo late :P )

Levy stared at the ceiling from his bed, feeling slightly uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact that his whole body was encased in a rubber suit, except for his hair? Or maybe the fact that the rubber was making him itch....in very inappropriate places? Or maybe it was the fact that his arm were both neatly folded together in the tight rubber suit,making them both unusable? Levy guessed all of the above. He wished the scientists wouldn't have gone to such lengths to subdue his power. He wouldn't use it on them, he's not an idiot. He knows what would happen if he did something as idiotic as that. Plus, Levy has never tried to escape. Not because he didn't want to, but because he knew he wouldn't be able to do it by himself. Most of the prisoners that he met were cowards to put it simply. If levy even suggested the idea of trying to escape, they'd all look at him frightened and just immediately leave without him suggesting any more bright ideas. Yup, Levy had given up on trying to escaping. Now he's only trying to get on the scientist's good side. He's been a 'good boy' as they like to put it,since the day he got this hell hole,so maybe, in another week or two, they'd take off the rubber suit an let him walk free for a while. But for now, the boy waited for his turn to be experimented on today. He just had to remind himself to smile. If he didn't, he knew he'd loss a part of himself he'd never get back.

Ethan personally didn't care if the other experiments chatted or gossiped with eachother. If it'd keep them entertained and complaining less often then why not? Seemed like a win-win! He paused but just for a brief moment to scroll through a glimpse at the schedule on the wall, it electronically changed daily to list which scientist was performing what job or which experiments they were dealing with. Looks like he was going to have to pick up another one. "Levvy," he repeated the name softly aloud and began looking for the room, dragging the two chatters along behind him.

---

Cloud frowned when the boy, excuse me, Cyrus answered with a quiet stutter of a no. He seemed worse than the boy had expected. Ahhhh, poor guy. Maybe he could possibly get a few more words out of the stranger than just that. "...where are we going?" He whispered.

The scientist unlocked the door to step inside, obviously. After seeing upon through the security screen that the boy inside was almost literally melting, he quickly switched off the heat circuit located on the very door of the prisoner chambers. Nathaniel was the exhausted child he was picking up. "Get up, wipe the sweat off your face, and come along." He demanded without even caring that literally all of his subjects were freaking frightened of him. That's what they all wanted. Felt powerful inside. 

awkwardxprincess said:
(Freaking school D: I won't be on sometimes because of it D:)
Hate school xP

Eventually Ash stopped dragging behind and instead kept pace with Felix as she got to know him. "Well I guess as you've noticed, I've been given the ability to influence the way gravity works around us. I can make an object or person weigh lighter than air causing them to 'float' or heavier than a 2 ton truck basically crushing them and of course reverse gravity. However, I'm NOT an experiment I'm a human and one day these scientist will learn that..." As they passed by the scheduling board the girl took note of the other name next to her's and Felix's, Levy's name. Turning back towards Felix she explained, "I've been here for almost 12 years...nothing ever changes, but the amount of kids brought in...Almost all are guys...But I suppose asking you why wouldn't help anyways since your probably much newer here than I am."

Felix sighed "That power seems more cooler then mine. I was labeled as 'dangerous' after killing a scientist with a killing curse." He sighed and looked at the board. "I guess that is why they blindfolded me." He chuckled. "I'd rather be here though, then that orphanage." He said and put his hands in his pockets. "I don't know why there are more guys then girls. I've been here for five years and I'm still not sure what this place is about. I mean what are their motives?" he said and looked up at the ceiling.

((FYI, this to directed to everyone btw, it would extremely help if you all assisted in the side roles of rping as the scientists every once in a while. Maybe for the tests or during chase/right scenes, stuff like that. It's just kind of hard when I'm the only person with two characters and then like thirteen other scientists or say.))

Levy sighed as he heard Ethan's voice enter his room. His voice was always so familiar to him,since he was the scientist,the mostly experimented on him. He hated that man so much, but he choose not to show it. What would be the point? Being spiteful towards him wasn't going to help Levy in the slightest. Levy rolled off his bed, slowly, putting up his most brightest smile. Smile and everything will be okay. He remembered that's what his mother used to say,but that was another story.

"Hello,Ethan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back