• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Escape from Deadwood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
pls the poor bby is so sad :( I think im planning to kill him off at some point(??) so if we dont have a female for a while I might toss one in later on if thats okay with you! thats a fat maybe though, i might get too attached to Darius :[

I’m definitely open to ppl killing off their characters and/or introducing new ones as they see fit, adds to the drama AND the trauma :’)

2 characters max, I do prefer your characters to be related to/involved with each other some how if you have more than one but I won’t penalize anyone for not doing so :-)

2 characters max, I do prefer your characters to be related to/involved with each other some how if you have more than one but I won’t penalize anyone for not doing so :-)
sounds good, i was planning on them being siblings! if one of them doesn't get approved i can just kill them off lmao

I added some super simple concept/reference maps for the different areas of Deadwood under the Deadwood tab! Character locations will be tracked under the Group Status tab. Once we start posting you can refer to the Tasks tab for plot/scene prompts to help move your character/s in the right direction.

Last edited:
Spencypoo Spencypoo Love your character, the image didn't post tho! I'm updating the survivor tab on the main page so if you want your character image included there just let me know when it has been added to the application!

I'm going to give people a few more hours to submit characters but I will kick things off tonight. It is currently 12:30 noon for me, for reference.

ShadSmithGayDemon ShadSmithGayDemon please use this thread for all out of character posts. Perhaps you could elaborate on your idea for a friendly zombie? I’m not immediately fond of the idea but I’m open to convincing.

like he has a brain, and a hate toward all zombies, even he too is a zombie (kinda like a Hitler hating Jews, when he too, was a Jew -type of thing)

like he has a brain, and a hate toward all zombies, even he too is a zombie (kinda like a Hitler hating Jews, when he too, was a Jew -type of thing)
Sorry, that kind of character will not work with the plot for this rp. I also don’t really appreciate that comparison and suggest you look elsewhere for an rp group.

Hey y’all I was gonna start tonight but I was a fool and accidentally food poisoned myself (always cook your meats to the proper temperature folx) so I will start tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

oh no! take care and rest lots, if you’re not feeling better tomorrow i’m sure no one would mind if we waited until you’re back to feeling 100%

Hey y'all, Imma get this thing started. Just posted for Avery, going to post for Briar now. Feel free to make your opening posts as well! For the time being the objective is just to try and find another survivor. I have a plan to signal the group to a single location in a little bit. Feel free to use OOC thread to coordinate with others if you should so desire.

As for my charcaters, Avery is heading to the town center and, seeing as Noir ( yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy ) is the only one there, it would make sense for them to have an encounter soon. For Briar, I imagine she will encounter Ethan ( screaming armadillo screaming armadillo ) Ethan pretty immediately since he's coming up on the mine where she's been waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back