Escape from Bedlam

It's pretty bad when I can't keep up with my own roleplay xD . Give me a few to read what others have posted then I will post for Dr. Newport. It is about to get interesting.

This may take a little longer than i anticipated. I have to do a little research, but expect my post within the next hour or two. If you guys could keep it down until then it would be appreciated :P . You will see why when I post.

After Gypsy's next post, Dr Newport should be free to use again as i suspect there is little to say. Would have had him tell her that she was free to leave the office but didn''t want to risk ruining what Gypsy was doing with him.

Ok. Shall edit the post and add more to it. 
And done. I hope the drawers are acceptable along with her clothing being removed from the room.

My heart dropped and butterflies appeared in my stomach when I read Gypsy's post that Rufus would get a lobotomy. Dr. Newport truly is the most insane one in the asylum.

Can someone else take over Dr. Newport for awhile? He is about to get Kaleb ready for his therapy then Wendy will be monitoring. I want to focus on Audrey for awhile.

I would but I'm waiting for the person whoois behind Kayleb to post due to Wendy fetching him. But i can assume direct control of him and have him interactwith the other patients for a bit if you want.

That would be fine Dovah. Taylor, right now we are doing individual treatments then probably a group therapy after that.

Posted as Dr Newport. Forgot the colour and will edit it in but i hope it's okay. Once whoeever is behind Kayleb posts, i'll have him meet Wendy at the chamber afterwards and release control of him.

Just as a heads up. I will be gone from Monday through Friday and unable to post on these days.

Feeling, could you post soon? I can't do anything with Dr Newport or Wendy untill you do so. If Kayleb is unable to say anything. Just let me know and i'll have him get taken to the doctor, if it's ok.

I'm going to release control of Dr Newport now. Wendy will be busy monitoring Kayleb so i may be inactive for a bit depending on Feeling.

That's no problem, Dovah. I have been incredibly sick for the last few days so I fear maybe Bedlam will be dieing out soon.

Hopefully not. I've given Feeling a week to post and wanted to move on to avoid keeping everyone waiting. If need be and it's ok, i can do a timeskip for Wendy so that I can have her gather the rest of the patients for their treatments to try to spur more activity.

Im so sorry! I've been busy with rehearsal. God lol, I must seem like a total bitch. Sorry! I'll post now. 
i hate it when it changes a curse word to that. is there anyway to change that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back