Escape from Bedlam

hey, I just wondered if I could get to know if mine was accepted after I edited whatI had forgotten.

So everyone knows, Dr. Newport is an open NPC. This means he is controlled by everyone.

I did rush the post thus deleted it. I was going to do a flashback but it ended up being more or less the same as Gypsy's one so i just gave up and i think just did the same post again. Won't happen again as i will avoid rushing out posts. Also, i won't control the doctor for Wendy's request. I can control him if the others don't want to.

The original post came off as unnatural so i deleted it. It won't happen again as i've double checked it this time.

I've not mentioned who the patient is to allow someone to insert their character into the cell that Wendy is about to enter.

Guys, please read over the rules on literacy again. I know I stated that it will be lenient, but not that lenient.

Oh god! I missed so much! I apologize, I've been busy with rehearsal for the school musical... I'll post now. My bad!

Going to wait for Gypsy to post as she will end up giving me more to work with. Just trying to avoid filler stuff in the posts.

I hope my post is okay. I'm assuming that the nurse's station is near the entrance of the ayslum. If not, feel free to delete my post.

I feel Wendy and Max are going to have a strong bond. Like a mother-son bond. But it's just in my opinion. I just hope it's not bad that we're posting a lot.

I hope my post is okay. If the nurses and orderlies are not okay, i'll edit my post, Gypsy.

I'm going to wait for Gypsy to post due to what has happened in the last post. :) Would control thedoc myself but i feel that it will work a lot better if Gypsy controls him in the next post.

I was just going to ask if you needed me to jump in with Dr. Newport, Dovah. So who's room are you in? 
And technically, since the only other staff are reformed patients, there wouldn't be nurses and orderlies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back