• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Erm...Hi. ^^ {Detailed}{Any Pairing}{Lots of things...?}

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You can scroll within my little box! It's just hiding! <3

0cab7ead5b96544a434d7fd762cc65a9.png

Hello, and welcome to my partner search! -
My name is Anaxileah, nice to meet you! -
I'm 19 years old, and I use she/her pronouns. -

I'm a detailed roleplayer, and I love -
writing long-term anything.

However, I'm quite indecisive and -
not too good at thinking up plots
or ideas on my own.

That's why I'm making this! I want -
to find other roleplayers who are
interested in creating stories with me!

I assure you, I'm capable of coming -
up with ideas and stories on my own,
and I have in the past.

I just happen to like trying new things -
and meeting new people.

So, that being said, here are the rules -
that I do have.

Rules
I follow RPN's rules. You should too. -
I am fine with NSFW, but RPN isn't. -
So that's a no-no.
I must have detail. Please. I like a lot -
of detail, feelings, experiences, etc.
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation -
are a must for me. I would like top
notch grammar, if not close. (I
understand if English isn't your first
language, so we might be able to
work something out.)
Try to be around. I like communication. -
I don't like it when people disappear
on me and never return. It's fine if
you can't post steadily, half the time
I can't. I understand that life is more
important. But it's not hard to shoot
a text or call me. Please.
Being friends is a plus for me. I would -
really enjoy that. If our personalities
clash, it might not work out, and I'm
sorry.
I don't do politics. -
I can't think of anything else at the moment, -
but I'll let you know if something else
comes up.
OH AND NO SPIDERS. PLEASE. -

Back to the topic at hand...
If you've made it this far, I commend you. -
Not many would care to read this far.
I am fine with MxM, FxF, MxF, or FxM. I do -
enjoy a good romance. However, I don't just
want romance. I like a good adventure,
action, comedy, horror, mystery, etc. I need
more than just romance.

Fantasy is my favorite genre. I love the -
fantastical worlds that people come up
with or already use. But I enjoy Fandom,
Futuristic/Sci-Fi, and Modern/Realistic, too.

What I like:
Fantasy
Literally anything. -

Fandom*
Doctor Who -
Supernatural -
Harry Potter -
Various Fictional Crime Shows -
(NCIS, Criminal Minds, Lie to Me,
Bones, etc.)
Firefly -
Other? -

*disclaimer: just because they're there
doesn't mean I'm caught up.

Futuristic/Sci-Fi
I like alien stuff -
I like cyberpunk stuff -
I like steampunk (although that's -
historically sci-fi-ish? Idk)
Space exploration is cool -
Star Wars, Star Trek, too -
I LOVE dystopias -

Modern/Realistic
Superhero/Villan stuff -
Apocalyptic shit -
Crime show stuff -
Idk -

So...yeah
Well, those are my interests. I don't -
have any plots already thought out, but
I'm open to ideas. I like/can handle
violence, gore, dark stuff, vulgarity, etc.,
but I also enjoy the nice stuff just as much.
I still need adventure-ish things!

I prefer OCs, not using canon characters. -

I hope I haven't driven y'all away. Nice to -
meet you! <3

Last edited:
Hi lovely!! I’d love to talk ideas with you!! Just let me know!! (:

I have a few plots that seem up your alley. Let me know if your interested ( I will say now I won’t be able to reply on the weekend for a little bit because I’m doing work training. I try to respond to pms fast but if I don’t get back right away I’m either at work or doing work training. Definitely within a day you’ll get a reply. RP posts might take a little longer cuz I’m kinda slow typer when it comes to long posts )

North American Beasts And How To Keep Them (HP) •• Craving ••
So I have mixed feelings about JK's Magic In North America. But I LOVE the idea of Magizoologists and magical creatures found in the Harry Potter universe. My current craving is doing some kind of competitive animal sports with magical creatures (ex. like dog shows or horse racing).

Fantastic Beasts And How To Catch Them (Original)
A world where all humans have magic and magical beasts are plentiful. In this world the biggest form of entertainment are "Beast Tournaments" where young wix (magical individuals) train and compete with their very own magical beasts for fame and prizes. Somewhat similar to pokemon only with magical creatures like unicorns/dragons/nifflers/etc. I'd love to flesh out this idea and to do a story similar to pokemon journey. Two youngsters just getting started going out to catch/tame their very own magical beasts.

The Mark Of Your Craft (Original)
A world where magic is commonplace and society is ruled by Magical Craft Guilds. Children are taught magic as any other basic subject in school (like math or science) but when they graduate they must undergo a test to determine their aptitude to actually USE magic. This aptitude is exemplified by a mark, called a CraftMark, which appears on their skin. The craft mark tells them what kind of craft their magic is tied to and how strong it is. No real story in mind just would like to flesh out this world and explore it.

Hi lovely!! I’d love to talk ideas with you!! Just let me know!! (:
Of course! PM me!

I have a few plots that seem up your alley. Let me know if your interested ( I will say now I won’t be able to reply on the weekend for a little bit because I’m doing work training. I try to respond to pms fast but if I don’t get back right away I’m either at work or doing work training. Definitely within a day you’ll get a reply. RP posts might take a little longer cuz I’m kinda slow typer when it comes to long posts )

North American Beasts And How To Keep Them (HP) •• Craving ••
So I have mixed feelings about JK's Magic In North America. But I LOVE the idea of Magizoologists and magical creatures found in the Harry Potter universe. My current craving is doing some kind of competitive animal sports with magical creatures (ex. like dog shows or horse racing).

Fantastic Beasts And How To Catch Them (Original)
A world where all humans have magic and magical beasts are plentiful. In this world the biggest form of entertainment are "Beast Tournaments" where young wix (magical individuals) train and compete with their very own magical beasts for fame and prizes. Somewhat similar to pokemon only with magical creatures like unicorns/dragons/nifflers/etc. I'd love to flesh out this idea and to do a story similar to pokemon journey. Two youngsters just getting started going out to catch/tame their very own magical beasts.

The Mark Of Your Craft (Original)
A world where magic is commonplace and society is ruled by Magical Craft Guilds. Children are taught magic as any other basic subject in school (like math or science) but when they graduate they must undergo a test to determine their aptitude to actually USE magic. This aptitude is exemplified by a mark, called a CraftMark, which appears on their skin. The craft mark tells them what kind of craft their magic is tied to and how strong it is. No real story in mind just would like to flesh out this world and explore it.
I like The Mark of Your Craft, it sounds like it could be really good! I did like the movie Fantastic Beasts, but I'm not too much into using animals for sport, nor the concept of catching them just for the sake of catching them, so the third option sounds best. ^^ PM me?

Of course! PM me!

I like The Mark of Your Craft, it sounds like it could be really good! I did like the movie Fantastic Beasts, but I'm not too much into using animals for sport, nor the concept of catching them just for the sake of catching them, so the third option sounds best. ^^ PM me?

Lol I mean like horse racing or dog shows. As in you have a type of animal you compete with in some kind of activity.

Lol I mean like horse racing or dog shows
Yeah, I don't like either of those. They give drugs to the horses and make dogs kill each other (unless you're talking about the 'dress up and train your dog' kind of shows..)

Lol I mean like horse racing or dog shows. As in you have a type of animal you compete with in some kind of activity.
Oh you edited it more.

As long as the animals aren't being mistreated, I'm fine with it. c:

Yeah, I don't like either of those. They give drugs to the horses and make dogs kill each other (unless you're talking about the 'dress up and train your dog' kind of shows..)

Yeah I don’t think we’re talkig about the same thing at all. If you rather not do the horse based thing than we can leave that off.

As for dogs what you think of is dog FIGHTING which is illegal. A dog show comes in what are called clusters

You have confirmation which is a dog beauty pageant essentially. You are showing off how well your dog fits it’s breed standard

You have obedience where your dog shows off how well trained he is by doing certain tasks from sit to fetch to like some silly trick u taught them.

You have agility which is where they go through the weaves and tunnels etc

Then there are field trials which recreate what your dog was trained to do.

Ex. If you have a lab than it’s a trial about retrieving. If you have a German Shepherd than it’s herding.

Now this would be with magical made up breeds of dog. And we wouldn’t even need to use dogs at all but the type of show would be reasonably equivalent only with magical beasts not regular dogs

Yeah I don’t think we’re talkig about the same thing at all. If you rather not do the horse based thing than we can leave that off.

As for dogs what you think of is dog FIGHTING which is illegal. A dog show comes in what are called clusters

You have confirmation which is a dog beauty pageant essentially. You are showing off how well your dog fits it’s breed standard

You have obedience where your dog shows off how well trained he is by doing certain tasks from sit to fetch to like some silly trick u taught them.

You have agility which is where they go through the weaves and tunnels etc

Then there are field trials which recreate what your dog was trained to do.

Ex. If you have a lab than it’s a trial about retrieving. If you have a German Shepherd than it’s herding.

Now this would be with magical made up breeds of dog. And we wouldn’t even need to use dogs at all but the type of show would be reasonably equivalent only with magical beasts not regular dogs
I like that one!!!

If you're still looking, I would be into doing a comedy/fantasy/romance story with you! I already have a plot idea that we could do, and I'll be happy to tell you all about it in a PM! Thanks for your time! :)

If you're still looking, I would be into doing a comedy/fantasy/romance story with you! I already have a plot idea that we could do, and I'll be happy to tell you all about it in a PM! Thanks for your time! :)
Sure, PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back