Erm, hello RPNation

Whoa Dao

Mere Pawn
I just joined a few days ago, caught interest from my IRL friend, and well, here I am, not knowing where to start. I also joined to get over my shyness with others. It's hard for me to reply back to greetings IRL even, so that may give an idea of how worried I was typing this out. I hope I'm welcome here by RPers such as yourselves.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to the site, friend. :) Don't worry, I dealt with shyness a lot, too. I hope you have a great time here and should you need anything, feel free to ask.

Don't forget that anything is legal as long as the authorities aren't around...
Plot twist (Not really): Laws never existed in the first place, they were just things said by one human or a group of humans that everyone else is expected to follow

Plot twist (Not really): Laws never existed in the first place, they were just things said by one human or a group of humans that everyone else is expected to follow
Laws may not have possibly existed in the first place, but can you think of what DID exist then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back