• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Equestrian RP

kalopsia.

๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ.
Hello! I'm still fairly new to this site. However, I was wandering if anyone would want to do a role involving horses? Something like a Riding School or a Ranch styled rp. I'm up for either a 1x1 or a small group.

I actually have been looking for one for a couple of days to no avail. I'm fairly new and haven't rped yet because I'm looking for a new, good one that involves horses! Have you watched Heartland? I kind of wanted to have a ranch similar to that. Maybe we could make an rp together! :)

I actually have been looking for one for a couple of days to no avail. I'm fairly new and haven't rped yet because I'm looking for a new, good one that involves horses! Have you watched Heartland? I kind of wanted to have a ranch similar to that. Maybe we could make an rp together! :)
I love Heartland! Although I haven't watched it in a while. I would love to rp! I am also fairly new.

I love Heartland! Although I haven't watched it in a while. I would love to rp! I am also fairly new.
They are still airing! 11th season is coming soon, with 10th coming to Netflix in the middle of next year! Most shows get less exciting as they drone on into too many seasons, but Heartland is bringing in new gens and awesome plots. You should watch it if you have Netflix, they have up to season 9 so far! As for rping, maybe you could set one up that has to do with horses and notify me? :D

They are still airing! 11th season is coming soon, with 10th coming to Netflix in the middle of next year! Most shows get less exciting as they drone on into too many seasons, but Heartland is bringing in new gens and awesome plots. You should watch it if you have Netflix, they have up to season 9 so far! As for rping, maybe you could set one up that has to do with horses and notify me? :D
I would love to role now! If you are interested?

Oh! Hello! Sorry! Sometimes my phone doesn't alert me on everything...it gets quite annoying. But yes! I wouldn't love to role! I do have a slight question, that we can discuss in a PM. I'll create one just give a minute.

Oh! Hello! Sorry! Sometimes my phone doesn't alert me on everything...it gets quite annoying. But yes! I wouldn't love to role! I do have a slight question, that we can discuss in a PM. I'll create one just give a minute.
Ok by I haven't created my 10 posts so idk if I can yet~

Don't worry. I already made one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back