enthusiastic newbie dropping in c:

CherryStarlight

hola, call me drea. :3

❤ ♡ just a Texan girl who runs a lil' bagel shop that loves to write. ♡ ❤

very flexible. i will write pretty much anything with anybody.
little to no-limits.

favorite rp genres:
(in no particular order)

modern-day/realistic
fantasy
DC/Marvel
Naruto (canon or OC's)
romance
apocalyptic era
zombies
Kpop
(BTS, Shinee, Exo, etc)
Kr&b (Jay Park, Dean, AOMG, etc)
Greek Gods
vampires
robots/cybernetics/cyborgs
drama
demons/angels
elementals
Original Characters/Original worlds
and many more! those are just to name a few. i am always open to new ideas and suggestions, and would even be willing to explore and/or join other fandoms.
hope i can make some friends!

****note
i also draw (when i am not being lazy). if i fall in love enough with your character i will sketch them! i take a lot of joy in illustrating my ideas. here is my OC, Aaliyah Sweet!

aaliyahsweet.png

welcome to rpnation, drea! we're glad to have you join.
if you ever have any questions, or need any help - don't be afraid to ask. :-)
but i hope you have a great time here

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Love the drawing! And I'm from Texas too

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Love the drawing! And I'm from Texas too

omg, thank you so much. everyone here is so nice, i'm glad i gave this a shot. always happy to meet a fellow texan! <3 are you involved in a lot of roleplays at the moment? i hardly know where to start, there's so much!!

Just shoot me a PM if you're looking to roleplay. I'll take as many partners as I can get. Bonus if they like bagels.

omg, thank you so much. everyone here is so nice, i'm glad i gave this a shot. always happy to meet a fellow texan! <3 are you involved in a lot of roleplays at the moment? i hardly know where to start, there's so much!!
Involved in quote a few yes though I'm always happy to pick up more ^33^

HEY NERD WHOM I LOVE

you're sitting right behind me, but i'm glad you joined! we can rp together twice as much now ;*

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Users who are viewing this thread