• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Enhanced

Liza jumped back in surprise, her eyes widening at the sound of her full name. If the others hadn't even known her name... "Who are you?" She asked, backing away from the woman. "I-There's no one else here." Her eyes darted towards the bedrooms before she could stop herself, and she quickly averted her eyes. "Why are you looking for them?" She took a few more steps back, looking towards a window as she thought about trying to escape.

@Smoaki @Neal Caffrey @ThunderDire

"You don't remember me?" Well, of course not, 19385 picked up the enhanced in her other form and it was years ago like she did for every other enhanced in this house. No one had ever seen her human face due to the helmet she was required to wear. Noticing the glance, she looked in the direction of a room. There. Moving towards the room her voice rang out like a melody, "well I know you..." as she pressed her hand yet again to a door. With a sigh, she reached for the handle her whisper purposely louder then normal, "...don't escape, its pointless to try...I will only find you as I once did years ago...."

Last edited by a moderator:
Liza shuddered at her words. Find her? She didn't immediately understand what she meant, but was distracted when she noticed where 19385 was going. "Wait!" She yelled, trying and failing to think of something to distract the woman with. "You-You're wasting your time! That room-There's no one in there!" She hoped that she was loud enough for Kirstin to hear her. Liza anxiously wanted to do something, but she couldn't make herself move any closer to 19385.

@Smoaki @ThunderDire

(Sorry, I have WAY too many Rps)

Kirstin Harrison

She heard something loud outside of the room where she had been sleeping and got up, tense despite her tired-seeming appearance.

(I um... I'm not sure what to do
xD )

Evelyn took a step forward before she was directly behind 19385, the tentacles shoot forward attempting to stab 19385 in the back, Evelyns smile widens as time seems to slow around her.

((@ThunderDire i'll let you decide if you want me to hit you or not, i am attacking your character))

@S n o w @Neal Caffrey @Smoaki

Black static enveloping the air, a dark figure stood. Easily ten feet tall, armed with claws yet faceless to the eye of the beholder. What ever task it was performing now forgotten. A form some would call it yet some places held no form and if you looked close you would be mistaken to see muscle and skin, where onyx bandages took place. Its head tilting down almost lazily, a red tentacle pierced through its body where its heart should have been. Yet, no heart was found, the women was gone and what stood before these enhanced was a creature whom few would of known. A demon to some, an angel to others, a women to none. Looking into the face of Red Eye, the creatures hand wrapped around the tentacle as it took a swaying step towards the her.The weapon moving further and further with in 19385's form. A low growl escaping the faceless form as it took another step before standing over the women, the enhanced, the sister.

Liza squeaked and jumped backwards in surprise at the sudden transformation, banging into the wall and knocking a picture frame to the ground. The sight of the monster the woman had turned into made her want to scream, but she quickly covered her mouth with both hands to stop herself from making a sound. She couldn't scream, not with the others here. They would be affected, or at worst, damaged by her sound waves. They were close enough that a scream might shatter their eardrums. Every single window in the room cracked at once from the short sound waves she was starting to emit but had no control over, and Liza's eyes widened at the monster, though it seemed to be preoccupied. Her eyes darted to Kirstin's room a second before she sprinted towards it. She had to act now, while she, it?, was distracted. She yanked open the door to Kirstin's room, and slammed it shut behind her, breathless and panicked. "We have to get out of here now!" She said, her voice muffled through her hand.

@venomslayer @Smoaki

Kirstin Harrison

She noticed the urgency in the girl's voice, despite her muffling hands, and nodded. She opened the window and looked to the side, noting where the boys were sleeping's window was cracked. She smiled and shimmied over, climbing into the window and shaking each of them gently awake in turn.

"We need to leave," she said, once everyone was at least mostly awake.

@S n o w @Neal Caffrey @Daniel Atlas Wing

Evelyn stood her full height before her skin starting emitting a black smoke same as 19385s' Evelyn's' eyes settled down slightly, "Well well," she said not talking to 19385 but to Cross instead, "Good to know you didn't damage her, i needed just to know if she was my sister or not, anyway, are we taking them back now or what?" She said her blood tentacles slowly reverting back into her body before her claws shrunk and her eyes dimmed even more. "Hope they have been treating you well enough, sibling." She said the word like poison on her tongue, she put her hand over a small ear piece, "It's her, mission successful," She said staring towards the black bandaged mass in front of her, "Go ahead, attack, try to kill me, i'll be alive withing a matter of seconds." She said a small smile appearing on her face.

@ThunderDire @S n o w @Smoaki @Daniel Atlas Wing

Reaching out quickly, claws now wrapped around the enhance's throat she raised the individual against the wall. Her voice now deep, rough, and deadly. "Who...are you?" The form had no eyes, nor did it resample any form but sister. How could this women be her sister if she couldn't...even remember who she was. Searching her mind, there was no trace of her, she couldn't even remember capturing her? "Stop lying..." Her voice dragging on with the last word.

Cross

Laughing he jumped up in delight as he spun around in his chair. "Oh my my my what do we have here." His hand raising up to his head set, he pushed a plus button as it lit up.

Cross/19385

As the forms deep voice pierced the air. Something was...different. "My my...Red Eye? I thought you escaped like the other enhanced my darling?"

Evelyn easily moved out of 19385's' grasp, "Not your's your, well, i think i remember him saying he was your cousin? No wait, step brother?" She said pulling out a smoke and lighting it, "Anyway, i know he's still alive, and he's still working for you, he's the one that let me escape, gave me orders blah blah blah." She put the smoke in her mouth then putting one of her hands in her pocket, "Shame he didn't give me the sword, i could have easily beated 19385," She said her eyes gleaming brightly again, "Oh, your enhanced are getting away," SHe said smiling before leaning against a wall. "There's a fire escape outside my window, as well as a car, i gave the keys to them so the'll be long gone, and the elevator is pretty slow, no stairs either, best hurry." She said before going into her room.

@ThunderDire @Smoaki @S n o w @Daniel Atlas Wing

Cross/19385

Cross laughing he rested his chin on back of his hand. "As if you, an enhanced that used 19385's DNA to create your own enhanced features could possibly beat my creation. I have enhanced her years before you, and I have continued since then. It would be impossible." a half smile placed on his face his tone took a more serious notion, "now if you would move aside and let 19385 finish the mission I gave her. For the stunt you pulled today...be glad your not within the compound." Turning off the head set, he grinned his mouth rolling over the word, "sword?" before leaning back in his seat. "What a trouble maker you are darling..."

Ignoring the women, she broke down the door to the room the two escaped enhanced had been in before leaping out of the window. Her mission the only thing in mind. To capture the escaped in enhanced. Yet one day she hoped to ask the stranger, or red eye, or whom ever she was, who she was and how did she know her?

((I'm so sorry you guys. I've been dealing with some serious depression so I haven't been on. I'm going to try to start writing again, and I might reboot this at some point. Let me know if anyone would be interested.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back