• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Enhanced

Tullio-

Tullio hugged her one more time before Carter pulled him away. He waved good bye. He desperately hoped he would see her again.

Carter-

Carter held tight to Tullio as they headed outside. "Okay. Where do we go?" he asked.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

"I know a few places we can stay," she said turning to Evelyn,"but you're the one who warned us about whatever, got any plans?"

@venomslayer @Daniel Atlas Wing @Neal Caffrey

Liza paced back and forth in the safe house, waiting for anyone to come through the door. She had gotten separated from the others when they escaped, and had been waiting here since then. She knew it was dangerous and looked nervously at the door every few seconds almost expecting one of the scientists to jump out at her out of no where and drag her back. They couldn't have all been caught by now, right? She couldn't be alone out here. The mere thought made her want to scream.

Jean slammed her fist down on her work table, angry. She would have been more of a liability than any help looking for them, and was left to try and continue the research they had been doing, but it was a waste of time without anyone to test her findings on. "How hard is it to stop them from escaping
after they've been caught?" She muttered to herself. Her unfinished experiments were out there, and Jean was restless with nothing to do, no theories to test out. "Why is everyone so incompetent?" She hit the desk again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evelyn pulled out her smoke and blew a cloud of it out, "Stay close, and stay in the shadows, the agency has a lot of spies working for them." She said putting the smoke back in her mouth and stood straight walking to the right, "The card i was given is the penthouse room at a hotel in the middle of the city, and, it's not one of there 'grab whoever walks in the front door' schemes, it's just a plain hotel, until whenni was sent out on one of the many missions to assassinate or interrogate, i checked it out, it's a fully fledged off-grid mobile site, from hacking equipment to spying on the agency itself, we'll know who's coming after us and when if we get there, hopefully, before her..." The whole sentence was dull and lifeless in tone but she whispered the last part to herself so the others hopefully couldn't hear. Just maybe, just a bit of luck...

@Daniel Atlas Wing @Smoaki @Neal Caffrey @

((OK so this is the only reply i can put up for the next 8 hours as i have to go to school right about now, talk to you when i can everyone :P ))

Sandra-

Sandra returned to the research center after a day of unsuccessful hunting. They needed more supplies if they were going to keep going like this. She saw Jean at her desk and stopped. "Have the others been chipped?" she asked.

Carter-

They followed her to the place and stepped inside. There was already another girl waiting for them. Carter was ready to fight if he needed to. "Who are you?" he asked, "What are you doing here?"

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

Once they got to the safe house she was prepared to fall asleep nearly immediately, but then noticed another person in there waiting for them. She tried her best to seem defensive and threatening, but she admittedly hadn't gotten more than a few hours of sleep each night since they'd gotten out, and even less before that. Sometimes none at all, part of her "training her powers". She heard Carter speak up and was relieved, she wasn't in any state to try and question someone, again.

@venomslayer @S n o w @Daniel Atlas Wing

"Of course the others have been chipped, what do you think-." Jean snapped, whirling around. She froze when she realized who it was exactly that she'd snapped at, her face flushing red. She turned back to the desk. It had to be her superior. "I-I'm sorry," She quickly apologized without looking at the other woman. "I'm just a bit upset over this whole... situation. The longer they stay outside, the more time that I could've been using to research is wasted." She explained.

Spending all of her time pacing and lost in her own thoughts, Liza didn't notice the door open until someone was talking to her. She squeaked in surprise and a flower pot on a desk on the opposite room immediately shattered, sending fake plants and glass everywhere. Well, there went any attempt in not revealing she was enhanced. This place was
supposed to be safe, but for all she knew they could be working for the research center. "I'm Liza." She said, trying and failing to make her voice sound intimidating. "I think the better question is what are you doing here? Maybe-maybe this is my room." She felt like she might as well put handcuffs on herself for her terrible job at lying.

@Smoaki @Neal Caffrey

"Lisa, be nice" Evelyn said in her normal dull tone without emotion, she walked over to a small table with large data storages and a monitor, she picked up a remote and turned it on instantly all the monitors turned on each with a different camera on, there was no sound except for a low humming of the machines, "The is a couple rooms around here, go down the left hallway to find them, the first one on the left is mine, I advise you don't go in there." She said in a dull tone but you could easily hear that it was a threat, "if you want to know the time, it's 8:30 pm, i advise you get some sleep." Evelyn finished before opening her door and closing it behind her a small click obviously locking the door.

@Smoaki @Daniel Atlas Wing @S n o w @ThunderDire @Neal Caffrey

Carter-

Carter watched Evelyn go and shook his head. She was odd. He looked back at Liza. Must be she was okay...

"I'm Carter," he told her, holding out his hand for her to shake.

Sandra-

"Don't worry about it," she told Jean, "We're all stressed." She sat down in a chair next to her desk. "If we don't find them soon, we're screwed." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. How did her father do this for so long?

As her foot was placed in the center of the door, with a gentle push the door flew off its hinges with a loud screech. Her boots lightly used, picked up a light layer of dust as she walked slowly inside the room. Her focused black eyes scanning the room for life, movement, a breath...yet the room seemed to be a abysee of emptiness. Calmly she turned, her soft steps the only sound in the quiet area. Coming to a halt, she looked down. Kneeling she placed her fingers on the cement before she rose her hand in the direction of the escaped enhanced. She was close and by the looks of it they left close to the time she arrived.

Cross:

"Update." His voice cheerful and steady. "Have you found the enhanced?" His patience was holding but he couldn't promise it would stay that way for long.

19385:

Her voice empty, she stood up beginning to walk in the direction of the bike. "Negative. I'm close." In a swift movement she rose her leg over the bike, placing her hands on the handles. The start of engine turning into a roar as she sped away.

Cross:

"...." Clicking his keyboard with what seemed to be a pen his breath was slow. "There has to be a leader...someone keeping them safe.................eliminate that individual." Raising his hand he turned the head set off, a soft smirk on his face.

19385:

Her grip tightening, she whispered, "..Run..."

"L-Lisa?!" Liza sputtered, opening her mouth to correct her when Evelyn spoke, and then closed and locked the door she'd said was hers. She turned back to Carter with a sigh and warily shook his hand. "Who are they?" She asked, looking at the others he'd brought with him.

"How is the search going?" Jean asked. "Has anyone gotten any closer to finding them than yesterday?" She turned around to face Sandra. "Do we know of anyone that could be keeping them hidden from us?"

Nick:

Nick stepped forward and held out his hand. "I'm Nick," he told her. "It's nice to meet you." He motioned to the others. "That's Kristin and Tullio, and back there is Kelly."

Kelly Fulton

tumblr_n0y75aCiLq1t5ui66o5_1280.png

She realized when Nick said her name that she had been standing back away from all of them. She stepped forward slightly to stand behind Kirstin and waved, smiling and trying to seem as kind as she could. After all, most people looked at her as one of them, just one of those evil scientists.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

She smiled slightly, the dark circles under her eyes slowly disappearing by her will. She was just a little... well okay a lot bit exhausted. But she wouldn't let it show, she had to be there for everyone, as best she could.

@venomslayer @S n o w

Liza turned and shook Nick's hand, and then nodded at the others as he pointed them out. When her eyes landed on Kelly, she froze, taking a step back. "Wait, isn't she-" She paused as she looked back at Nick, seeing how relaxed everyone seemed around her. "Why are you with one of them?" She whispered, giving Kelly a suspicious look.

@Daniel Atlas Wing @Smoaki

Kelly Fulton

proxy.php

She bit her lip, looking at the ground at the girl's reaction. It wasn't much different than Carter's, but she guessed she deserved it for what she had helped to do some of these people.

"I... I helped Nick here escape from the island," she managed to say quietly, still a bit red and nervous to talk to Liza. She remembered having to stand by while watching the girl beaten once. She was scarred by it, she couldn't imagine how the girl must feel.

@S n o w

Liza couldn't help but cross her arms as Kelly spoke, not immediately believing her. "Uh-huh." A scientist helping one of them escape? It didn't sound real. Maybe to some people not all of the scientists at the research facility were bad, but to Liza, they were all bad people. She shot her another distrustful look before looking back at Nick, waiting to hear his version of why she was with them.

@Smoaki @Daniel Atlas Wing

Kelly Fulton

proxy.php

She bit her lip, stepping back behind the crowd again nervously. She... really didn't belong in a crowd like this. She just wished there was some way to prove she was here to help.

@ anyone

Evelyn opened the door walking out with her jacket revealing a dark crimson long sleeve shirt, her contact and eye-patch are removed and her red eyes slightly glow, "I'd recommend you choose a room and sleep, it is going to be a long day tomorrow," she said moving to the room on the right, she came out placing some blankets and pillows down, "Choose whichever it doesn't matter to me, and don't worry, the place is off-grid, nothing can track, hear, or see us," She said looking over at the huge glass windows to her left, "It's one-way glass, don't worry." She said all of this with a dull robotic tone.

@Smoaki @Daniel Atlas Wing @Neal Caffrey @S n o w

Carter-

"Don't worry," Carter said, "Kelly is okay." He listened to Evelyn and then shrugged. "I'm fine wherever."

Tullio-

Tullio stood silently during the exchange. He didn't feel safe in this place. "Can I stay with one of you?" he asked quietly when they were told to pick a room.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

She heard Tullio's question and smiled at him. She walked over and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"You can stay with me, if you'd like," she offered. She didn't know how much of a substitute it was from Misha, whom Tullio really seemed to like, but she could try her best to be a comforting figure.

@venomslayer @Daniel Atlas Wing @S n o w

Evelyn sighed before moving towards the kitchen, "Make whatever you wish, there is enough food in here, sources and flavours in the cupboard," She walked into her room grabbing the eye-patch and putting it on then grabbing the glass contact and putting it in her eye, "I'll be going out for a short while, i'll grab you some food if you wish, tell me now if you need anything." She said moving towards a computer chair and typing into the computer, a huge screen then comes on in front of most of the monitors, "The remotes here if you want to choose a channel," She says in a dull tone before listing her legs and putting them up on the table, "Best make a list of what you need, i don't really have anything here at all so i haven't had to get anything." She lowers her head closing her eyes as she listens intently for anything

@Neal Caffrey @S n o w @Daniel Atlas Wing @Smoaki

Carter-

"Some cigarettes would be great," Carter said. He had used his last one a while ago and was starting to feel the withdrawal. "Want anything, Tullio?"

Tullio-

Tullio shrunk back, hating being put on the spot. "N-n-no thanks, m-ma'am," he said quietly. He was afraid of her, and he clung to Kristin just in case she came after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back