• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Enhanced

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

She rubbed Tullio's back softly, trying to comfort him, telling that he was less than alright with the whole situation.

"Perhaps somethings you see that we could make into a proper meal? Meats, vegetables, fruits..." she said trailing off as the girl left.

Tullio-

Tullio looked up at Kristin and sighed. He felt so stupid... he was old enough to do these things on his own. When did he get so messed up?

"S-sorry," he said, stepping away from her.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

"Hey, you're alright," she said with a smile," we have to be careful around everyone. That place was hell for all of us."

Tullio-

"I'm thirteen," he argued, "I act l-like I'm f-f-five." He felt like he was going to cry, but he forced himself to stop.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

"I'm nearly eighteen and sometimes I act like a two year old, it's a part of life," she said with a sideways smile," besides, you care more. I couldn't have saved Nick back there I'd be too scared, but you? You did it without a second thought."

Tullio-

"K-Kelly saved Nick," Tullio said. "I j-just fixed his l-l-legs." He looked at the ground, putting his hands in his pockets. "I p-probably just s-slow us down."

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

She frowned rather sarcastically.

"Hm, do I need to get Kelly over here to talk some sense into you? She is less forgiving than I," she teased," You do not slow us down, if you weren't here, Nick couldn't walk, we might still be staying with Carter's parents, and a lot more. Now I don't want to hear any of this kind of talk anymore, you deserve to be here as much as we do, scratch that, more."

Tullio-

Tullio kept looking at the floor, listening to her speak. He just shrugged. She was right about Nick's legs, but that was nothing. That was just what he was trained to do. "S-sorry," he said again.

Kirstin Harrison

proxy.php

She sighed, turning to the rest of the group, including Tullio.

"I'm going to get a bit of sleep, why don't you boys I dunno, find a game or something?" she said, her tiredness finally showing tenfold. She waved slightly and walked to one of the bedrooms of the house.

"Food, cigarettes, easy" She said pulling out a small box and throwing it at Carter, "I'll go get the food, anything specific, if not we can order anything, i have at least 12 million left in my bank card," SHe said in a dull tone making it sound like it was no big deal.

@Neal Caffrey @Smoaki @Daniel Atlas Wing @S n o w

Last edited by a moderator:
Liza heard what Carter said about Kelly, but still couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy around her, even with the way everyone else was letting their guard down. Hearing what Evelyn asked, Liza thought about what she would want, but didn't know. She had never needed to get food for herself before. At the research facility she was always brought enough food to live, and never had a say in what the food was. She glanced at Kelly, and then quickly away again. Liza looked around at the others like her, hearing about Tullio 'fixing' Nick's legs. "So, uh, if you don't mind me asking... what are your enhancements?"

@venomslayer @Smoaki @Neal Caffrey @Daniel Atlas Wing

Evelyn opened one of her eyes and smiled with a little chuckle, "Oh, your in for it now." She said laughing a bit more before going back to being silent. Just has to make sure she doesn't cross the line and ask mine. Evelyns' face becomes blank as she stairs at the TV, she picks up the remote and turns it up, "And in other news, storms are expected to hit hard soon with heavy rain and strong wind, channel 9 ((I have no idea what type of news channels are in NY, just Aussies, soz.)) would like to advise you stock up on everything from food to drink at the local stores soon, and just for your safety the storm is expected to hit in about 5 to 7 days, thank you, Danielle signing off, John?" She finishes before it changes to a man in a suit talking about the current state of the american dollar. "I changed my mind, eat what i have, I'm going somewhere, don't wait up for me. It'll be at least 11:00 or even 12:00 before i get back. And get some sleep, i don't want to find you guys sleeping on the couch out here." She says in a dull tone walking out the front door and locking it, Evelyn takes the stairs using her speed she's down in a matter of seconds, she walks out the front of the large fancy hotel and pulls out a cigarette, she walks down the simple stone path before going into an alley way and side jumping up the tall building before reaching the top point, she sees the one-way glass and sits down on the roof staring up at the stars that are just visible with all the light below. ((Soz for long post, .- -_- -.))

@Smoaki @S n o w @Daniel Atlas Wing @Neal Caffrey

She was close, maybe a few blocks away yet...close. She knew her mission and yes, this might become a blood bath but if they all came submissively then problems wouldn't arise. Rain began to beat against the mirror of her helmet. To some it might have been hard to see, however she preferred the weather this way over a sunny day because rain drops to her were the perfect lullaby. They washed away the pain and fear she held with in. As she sped up a sixth sense hit her and she turned abruptly. A loud screech coming from the wheels of her bike as she performed a crisp U turn. Riding up to the other side of the road, she turned the engine off before moving of the motorcycle. Glancing up she tilted her head slightly, a whisper escaping her breath, "...found you."

Tullio-

"I can feel p-pain from other p-people and t-t-take it away," he told the woman. "It's n-nothing s-s-special." He looked at Carter and waited for him to answer, but he remained silent.

Liza watched Evelyn leave, frowning at the fact that she completely avoided the question. "Nothing special?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Remembering their conversation from before, her eyebrow lifted even higher. "From what I heard, it sounds special." She smiled a little at Tullio, and then moved her eyes to Carter. She frowned. Why didn't anyone want to say what their enhancements were? Not wanting to tell the scientists was one thing, but she was one of them... wasn't she? Maybe, because he hadn't been with her for as long as the others, he didn't see it that way. "I thought-" She stopped. "If you don't want to tell me, then-then that's okay."

@Neal Caffrey

Tullio-

Tullio blushed a little bit at her praise. "Th-thanks," he mumbled with a small smile.

Carter-

Carter lit a cigarette. He could see that she was upset with him for not saying anything. He just shook his head. "It doesn't matter, okay?"

It did matter, to her at least. Liza tried hard not to frown, managing a tiny smile at Tullio's blush. "Uh-Yeah. I think I'm going to go to bed too, okay?" She didn't wait for an answer, and went into one of the empty bedrooms, closing the door behind her.

@Neal Caffrey

Evelyn standed up and looked down at 19385, "Long time no see, last time i saw you it was behind a glass case, let's see if were the same strength as each other like they said we were" Evelyn gives a smile before ripping of the jacket as her skin start becomes a hard red layer and spikes pop out of her shoulders as her eyes turn an extremely deep red shining through the eye patch and contact lens, "No more need for this, or this." She pulls of the eye patch and puts down the contact lens as her claws grows extremely long as well as her fangs, she gives a deep growl looking down at her, she could already tell they could see Evelyn through the glass and looked up once more smiling before looking down again.

@ThunderDire @Neal Caffrey @Daniel Atlas Wing @S n o w

Tilting her head up to a familiar voice, she watched the figure as it transformed from a women to a creature. Aka: Red eye. A government enhanced which was Enhanced. Abilities: Strength, Regeneration, Speed, Eye Sight, Hearing. Nanites injected into her system to create the ability, control over ones blood. She ran over the data, which was installed with in her mind. She was to know every enhanced that was ever brought in to the government compound. If this enhanced was the leader of the escaped group she would most likely not come submissively which would require 19385 to kill the individual. Looking back towards the door, the enhanced were inside. So she began to walk forwards ever so calmly as she spoke knowing there was no need to raise her voice, "Coming willingly...or die."

Evelyn saw her walkign into the building and knowing she looked nothing like her original self clawed at her wrists as the blood surfaced onto her back and red large tentacle like abrasions appeared razor sharp, she jumped down into the crowded street as people started running in all directions to get away from her, "Mission, kill sibling currently known as 19385, mission objective to see if over powered crosses research." She said her tongue hanging out of her mouth as her large fangs and red eyes flicked across at everyone, she grabbed a random man and clawed at him as his blood started spilling from his body her nanites started multiplying and assimilating themselves with his blood, it starts growing up her back as the tentacles get longer and sharper as they start wavering, "Kill, kill kill kill kill," She starts repeating in a slight whisper, "Kill kill kill kill kill" She starts walking towards 19385 dropping the man.

@ThunderDire @Smoaki @S n o w @Neal Caffrey @Daniel Atlas Wing

Dodging around the individual known as Red Eye, she did so with no problem, as she continued walking nonchalantly to the door. Her voice piercing the air around her, "You have always wanted to fight me...haven't you?" She knew it, really she probably thought about it before too yet it was irrelevant. The mission was priority, to kill was second hand however like said it was second hand only. If she wasn't forced to she wouldn't harm any of the enhanced. "If you come with me submissively no harm will come to you or your friends." Her voice gently yet holding little emotion. Reaching the door, the helmet she wore mirrored the area around her as her hand gripped the handle. Pushing down and out, the door swung open as she let her self in, scanning the area for the escaped enhanced.

Liza threw herself down onto the fluffy bed, and shoved a pillow over her head. She squeezed her eyes shut, wanting the whole day to be over so she could stop feeling so hurt. She barely knew these people, had literally just met them an hour before, but they were still enhanced, like her. Maybe she was being just a little naïve in thinking that total strangers would just open up to her, but they'd all been at that research facility, and they'd all been used as experiments. So, she just thought-Liza cut off her thoughts when she heard the door open, and then screams coming from somewhere below. She jumped up, walking quickly over to the door. She pulled it open a crack, and froze when she saw the woman standing in the doorway. She didn't seem like the others, but could she also be one of them? Why were people screaming? She didn't open the door any farther, waiting to see how the others reacted to her before deciding whether she was a friend or enemy.

@venomslayer

Evelyn gave a low chuckle her arms dangling by her sides, she tilted her head up eventually blood dripping form her mouth from killing someone, "Killers always change, but victims always stay the same," She said giving another low chuckle, "The only reason i helped those worthless enhanced is because the government ordered me too, you see, siblings with the same DNA are really hard to come by, and since are DNA is a perfect match changing at the same rate, they need to test if we are an even fight," She gave another deep chuckle the tentacle on her back glimmering from the lights above, "Go ahead, take them, but let me finish my mission first." She said licking her lips from the blood. Her eyes kept gleaming red as she stalked towards 19385.

@ThunderDire @S n o w

Her focus landing on the women, she kept her attacker in the back of her mind. Still there but not her main focus. Pressing her black gloved hand on the door she pushed it open with ease as the enhanced tried to keep it only a crack open. Her voice holding the same tones before she grinned. This a unknown action to the individual in front of her. "Hello Elizabeth..." taking a step with in the house, she looked around noticing that there where no others near, "The others....where are the other escaped enhanced?" she said as the women stared at her. They were close, she sensed it yet it would be there choice whether to come willingly or by force. She hadn't transformed into her enhanced form in a while. Haven't needed it...however by how Red Eye reacted today might be the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back