• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Endsville" || Billy & Mandy Spinoff

Detailed or casual?

• Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual

• DESTROY US ALL!

• Total voters

Enn

Cartoon Enthusiast

Jrls7GASd95l73GZ2oUXhWUDpY9Z3c1qXZj5YT3d-jQ

Endsville was, is, and always will be, a city of horrors and supernatural phenomena; From tap water that tasted suspiciously like radiation (it has a taste?!), to zombies freely limping across the cemetery at certain times of the night. These phenomenons occur due to the recurring existence of the Grim Reaper constantly in one spot, thanks to a lost bet to two children now turned teenage. Endsville has turned from a mediocre city, to something only insane people would live in. The insane, or the broke. It's quite cheap to live in Endsville. After all, who would want to live in a town like this?

Hey guys! I was wondering if any of you were up for a roleplay based off of Cartoon Network's "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy," a show where a little girl and a little boy enslave the Grim Reaper. Now this spinoff is quite different from the show, as it is based off of the timeline I have concocted a few years back, and is currently being worked into an RPG game akin to Pokemon. It's still going to have weird humor, but "Endsville" also going to have a darker, more mature theme to it. Blood, guns, aliens bursting out of peoples' stomachs, the works. I have several plots thought of, ranging from brain eating meteors, to the return of everyones' favorite freedom fighter kids for their second crossover.

Also, the mantle of several canon characters from the show itself will be given to a select few that can prove they can be played!

I've never done this before, so please message me with suggestions and advice! Also, art credit is to my friend
http://www.sabnine.tumblr.com, and logo design is by me.

Alright guys, one more person and I'll go right ahead and start the roleplay. Invite someone, anyone that's interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back