• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Endgame OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
To all who've created characters so far, I'm going to be updating the lore page over the next few hours with some more information, and once that's done I'll work on making the first post in the main thread so that we can officially begin. To all those who haven't created characters yet, fret not, you'll be able to join at any point.

Its_Just_E Its_Just_E LindsMagee LindsMagee Mosa Mosa Lemercer Lemercer

Sorry guys, I just now added this thread to my watch list, whooooooooops

Can we flush out some lore as to the positions and relationships of the agents (or whatever you'd like to call them) within endgame on the lore thread? I know that'll take some time to flush out but i think it would be interesting. king5ter king5ter

from the way we've all written they appear to be awoken rather
Ah, I see :3 from my bio then if you can get from artifacts then it is as written, but if not then she would just be holding a random artifact and awakened hers because of hope or something :3

Ah, I see :3 from my bio then if you can get from artifacts then it is as written, but if not then she would just be holding a random artifact and awakened hers because of hope or something :3
Your character sheet looks good, just wait till king5ter king5ter approves it and you'll be set.

Can we flush out some lore as to the positions and relationships of the agents (or whatever you'd like to call them) within endgame on the lore thread? I know that'll take some time to flush out but i think it would be interesting. king5ter king5ter
I'll work on that at some point this week, though it will likely be a while. Will update you when it's done. :)

So that introduction may have gone on just a little bit longer than I'd expected. Oops. I'm really not used to being concise. It's tough, man! Forgive my rambling, and I promise I'll try to be better about it.

I really need to learn how to be better about it. >.>

I've been really busy but i don't see it as my turn i thought it was E

this was the first rp i joined since getting on the site and i've joined like 3 others and this just went silent so i've just been waiting until it's my turn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back