• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy End of Days

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
Among Five nations, Naadia, the northern tribes, Ardonia, the great empire to the West, Selux, Ardonia's only allied kingdom, Westfraxia, the beacon of hope for men, and Britteria, fathers of the metalwork. These are the five nations of human men who made their great stands and forged immense power on their own, int eh turning of the age the time has come for the prophecies to be fulfilled...

The Prince of Fire, a god outcast by his father after slaying his younger brother, who challenged him for rite to the throne of flames, his father, outraged, threw him out unto the mortal realm, imprisoning him until the blood of a Velara, a man-like being who was from the first age, made immortal and wiser and more powerful than any other man alive would seep onto his chains, burning them away, and he, in his immense mortal form would lay waste to his fathers' home on this earth, returning him to the realm of gods,w here he would claim his throne.

The Queen of Hell, Lyra, would rise from her depths to come unto the world and decide the fate of man with her armies of immortal blood-bound warriors torn from life. Her beauty and chaos unmatched, undefeated by any man, and knowing no love for any being. Her power-lust driving her to the mortal realm to siege forth on the life that sustains elves, men, dwarves, and all creatures to make her own, and next, regain her throne amongst the gods...

This destiny will be decided by few who impact it, whether it be love, destruction, or death, by any means this could end, from here it's only said their goals, it said not of how they would be completed, this, is your job, Roleplayer...

You know how long it took me to type that and make it sound like the script for 'Marvel: Infinity War' if it were a D&D session? A long freaking time...
I'm hoping to share this world i've made and this epic sequence i planned in it to not only go in the books i've been planning and slowly making over the many, many years, but i also wanted to share it, see how it could change through sequences of events and such by others, there's but a few rules...

-Any romance is to be MxF only, apologies for that if you do not like it.
-There are fantasy races, you can add in one you've made up, though they may not be things like Furries, i'm sorry, but it just don't make sense for a serious setting...
-You may have a character already layed out, (The Prince of Fire himself, or even Lyra, Queen of Hell herself) and you can also make one, this is designed for multiple characters.
-Feel free and talk to me, and even express ideas

This man right here is determined to make this roleplay work. You've caught my interest, that's for sure! Do you have a character sheet or anything set up?

This man right here is determined to make this roleplay work. You've caught my interest, that's for sure! Do you have a character sheet or anything set up?
Thank you Jerusalem for giving me the patience when I sat outside those walls with nothing to do ;-;

Yes I do! And also, it's empty in some parts for you or who ever to fill out if yo wish to be either cast away God, Lyra or Igneel, you can make your own characters, etc.

Thank you Jerusalem for giving me the patience when I sat outside those walls with nothing to do ;-;

Yes I do! And also, it's empty in some parts for you or who ever to fill out if yo wish to be either cast away God, Lyra or Igneel, you can make your own characters, etc.
It seems like fun to be a villan this time, anyway I can be Lyra?

It seems like fun to be a villan this time, anyway I can be Lyra?
Yes, yes you may, you know the rules, and you have the character, you decide the fate of what happens in everything, if you want I can explain Lyra a bit more, send me a message, whisper, whatever the kids nowadays call it and you can ask questions, get it started, etc. there, by the way, thank you XD

Lyra knew her petty followers wouldn't last long on the battlefield. She needed more in her army. An army that had the power to overtake the gods. Her long, purple hair flowed behind her, as she walked to her throne. Hate for the gods welled up inside her. She smirked to herself, as she knew she would get her revenge soon. “These gods will fall under my power... The sun always sets, and that is when the moon comes out.” Her plan was flawless, nothing could stop her!

“Bring me more of my wine!” Lyra shrieked to a nearby servant. How she loved wine. The red liquid resembled blood, and she knew that mortals paid the price for even tasting it. The servant returned, with a glass of wine fit for a king, or in Lyra's case, a queen. “Don't just stand there! Go make yourself useful.” She roared, making the slave shriek and run away to a different corridor of the castle. She sipped her wine slowly, savoring every taste.

“Those fools that call themselves human beings have no idea what they've gotten themselves into. They will all learn to love me, mark my words,” She vowed to herself. She finished her small speech and got up to leave.

Lyra knew her petty followers wouldn't last long on the battlefield. She needed more in her army. An army that had the power to overtake the gods. Her long, purple hair flowed behind her, as she walked to her throne. Hate for the gods welled up inside her. She smirked to herself, as she knew she would get her revenge soon. “These gods will fall under my power... The sun always sets, and that is when the moon comes out.” Her plan was flawless, nothing could stop her!

“Bring me more of my wine!” Lyra shrieked to a nearby servant. How she loved wine. The red liquid resembled blood, and she knew that mortals paid the price for even tasting it. The servant returned, with a glass of wine fit for a king, or in Lyra's case, a queen. “Don't just stand there! Go make yourself useful.” She roared, making the slave shriek and run away to a different corridor of the castle. She sipped her wine slowly, savoring every taste.

“Those fools that call themselves human beings have no idea what they've gotten themselves into. They will all learn to love me, mark my words,” She vowed to herself. She finished her small speech and got up to leave.
Soon enough something caught her attention in the mortal realm, something that definitely got her attention each time it happened, though this time it was different, a siege on Castle Ragnstadd, and Commodus, a Velara sieving it with his immense armies, even they were nothing to scoff at, each man in his palm was trained, hardened in bloodshed, and armed to the teeth before sent to war. They fought the followers of Igneel, who didn't know he was there personally, his plan to free Igneel and use him to his advantage to take all hpfive nations by force, something he had always been thwarted in attempted no matter the aize of his armies, this time, he would have a god.. He vowed to himself.
Soon enough the battle waged for months on end as bodies loitered the walls and the grounds, the rivers turned red with blood all around as catapults and trebuchets fired at the walls, Commodus in his armor standing atop the barricade next to the Praetorus, his elite guard. His armies consisted of all races he captured, most enslaved, he was a corrupted man, if you could even call him that, and his heart was black. Though he was a tactical genius, it was when miracles happened when he looked stupid, and yet they kept happening unfavorably towards him, this time though, he would succeed... A lucky shot breaking down the main gates where at least nearly two hundred men of his lay from burning oil, spears, javelins, arrows, bolts, and anything that could be grown down at his men to kill them, the soldiers roaring in satisfaction and thirst for blood as they charged through the breach, the fight from then on was futile for the defenders as they stormed the place, their men finally able to prove how skilled they were, and why they were a regime.
Finally after three months of siege Commodus slowly strode into the halls, his armor adorned him, the very finest steel, having gold and nothing less adorn areas to show that he was a warlord, a helmet layer on his head with horse hair going left and right atop it, a single plate mask like a face covering his own, with eyes cut out for him to see, and below the eye slots carefully painted red, like the eyes were jabbed out of the metal face so that he could put his own behind it to see. He came deeper into the fortress caverns, into the mountain that held the God who was cast out by his father... His mouth slowly reciting the tale as he walked, his voice like thunder, and only more emphasized as it echoed through the stone caverns, the tale unfolding in the minds eye as he said it word for word.

King Rangar sat on his throne, flames crept up all around him, wearing a full crowned helmet, with a mail coat on him that split in two for the legs, going all the way down and stopping a few feet before the ankles, bracers of black steel with gold arm bands on him and thick boots that seemed like a darkened leather, he was a towering figure with a sword next to him meant to be wielded with both hands, he was laiden with gold decorations on his beld and arms, even his helmet which had weakened glowing red eyes of flame behind it, the crown atop his head made from the finest gold and laiden with the most precious of jewels, his sword hefty and heavy, the blade burning bright and hardened like no other steel, he had two sons, Eoforwic and Igneel, Igneel was the older of the two, and was stronger, more lively, handsome, his heart had the content of simplicity and judgement, he was a perfect candidate for the throne, though his brother sought it, knowing he would only rule a couple thousand years by the time his brother died, knowing that there were none known who could challenge his might, though foolishly and hearty, headstrong, he challenged Igneel himself, taking up a dagger and a long blade, wearing a full suit of mail and a plated helmet, Igneel bore little armor himself, only his bracers, his full helmet with horns upon it, going around the sides, boots with plates sewn inside of them, as to encourage assaults on his lower self, and a long ragged red loincloth that was like the bottom half of robes with plates that bore the golden insignia of the flaming sword enladen in them attatched that went down his legs, some of them beaten off through combat, and he wielded a blade like his fathers, a massive claymore that burned like the sun and sheared through stone and mountains, the two giants collided.

The combat never seemed to cease from hours, to days, to weeks, until finally the end of the month came, Igneel was forced to kill his brother after he had attempted to stab the knife into his side, cleaving his head clean from his shoulders with a single swing, the thud resonated through the heavenly lands as Igneel knelt and wept for his brother, the tears of anguish burning away the blood that lay on his brothers' blades, his father who had come to see what had happened, saw his dead son and that no blood covered his swords, and yet Igneel was there, he mistook the situation and had banished him to the mortal realm, where chains that could only be broken by the blood of his brother bound his arms and legs, his sword stabbed through the ground and similar chains wrapped around it...

Though his brother was dead and his body lay in the heavenly realm, the tears of Igneel that intertwined with his blood sept throught he ground, falling unto the lands, and those who were striken by these small droplets mistaken for rain would become immortal beings like none other, they gained power and strength, intellect and might, and made immortal, these beings' blood would be the key to freeing the Prince of Fire, where he in his anger once arisen once more would wreak hell upon the lands, going to his fathers' shrine in Naadia, and destroying it, to free himself of the bonds of the mortal realm, ascend, and finally challenge his father to take his rightful throne...

Though now that the heir was gone and weak, another looked to this opportunity, Lyra, the banished goddess who was sent to a place worse than the mortal realm, had been cast out by the armies of the gods to the realm of undeath, where she took control and power over the armies of what people know as 'hell', she had gathered power all these years, and once she had enough would storm the mortal realm to decide the fate of man, and the world, and once she had burned it to ash, she would take her rightful seat at the heavens once more, not only as the queen of hell and the mortal realm, but a seat among the gods, none know if she wants to take the very throne of all gods, or merely regain her position amongst one of them, though most think she wishes them all dead, and would rule all herself...

Lyra grinned at the battle, knowing what she needed to do next. The army of the king were fierce, strong, willing to do anything for him. Of course, for her to win the battle against the gods, she would need to drain their power. The love of humans is what fueled some of the power of the gods. If the humans thought the gods were evil, it would be like taking candy from a baby to take over! She just needed a way to get close to the king. "I need to see the commander, I suppose," She mumbled. "Servant!" She screeched at the poor, tortured soul next to her, who trembled at the mention of him. "Bring me the commander, I need to speak to him!". The ghost waddled away, looking for the commander, hoping not to burn in Lyra's dungeons. Her smile could set things on fire, as she waited for her commander, and the one who was banished alongside her.

(I just wanted to get a quick little update out so you can have something to play around with, I'll actually start posting long paragraphs tomorrow when my project is done!)

Lyra grinned at the battle, knowing what she needed to do next. The army of the king were fierce, strong, willing to do anything for him. Of course, for her to win the battle against the gods, she would need to drain their power. The love of humans is what fueled some of the power of the gods. If the humans thought the gods were evil, it would be like taking candy from a baby to take over! She just needed a way to get close to the king. "I need to see the commander, I suppose," She mumbled. "Servant!" She screeched at the poor, tortured soul next to her, who trembled at the mention of him. "Bring me the commander, I need to speak to him!". The ghost waddled away, looking for the commander, hoping not to burn in Lyra's dungeons. Her smile could set things on fire, as she waited for her commander, and the one who was banished alongside her.

(I just wanted to get a quick little update out so you can have something to play around with, I'll actually start posting long paragraphs tomorrow when my project is done!)
(No problemo, friendo! This is actually pretty nice, thank you :D)

Commodus slowly walked towards the massive doors made for someone who had to be the size of a mountain in order to even go inside of them, this to him was just another obstacle as he drew his sword "Igneel, Rightful god of fire, hatred, and flames... I ask that you forgive me for the desecration of these doors, for I only wish to free you, this alone stands in my way..." he'd say, holding his sword as if to his lips when he whispered it, slowly treading forwards as his elite guard came behind him, the Praetorus. They looked on as he trust the blade inbetween them, pushing as he growled with fury and exertion, dust seeming to fall in a massive wall ontop of him and to the floor as he pushed them open, a light shake as he did, the doors ever so slowly openning, though once it was open enough for the air to pass through they became easier for him as he forced himself onwards, his Praetorians helping him push against it, openning the massive doors just enough for two or three men to squeeze through at a time, Commodus taking a weary breathe after his display of power, walking into the pitch black room, once he did everywhere around him braziers lit up, and so did a massive sword which began to burn, the fire slowly spreading up, revealing massive boots, then the ripped up bottom of robes which had the rectangular metal plates with the insignias of gold on them, going all the way up to attach to a belt, from there it revealed a bare-chested collossus of a man with a full helmet, bearing horns on either side of it, and metal bracers on his forearms, chains wrapped around his wrists, upper arms, ankles, and his neck, chains completely wrapping up the sword's blade and two wraps around the crossguard, the massive man slowly breathing as he woke up, his eyes slowly openning, revealing red and white, not a literal fire, but the fire in his eyes was what the story meant, Commodus slowly looking up at the man, smiling for one of the very few occasions as he spread his arms out "Igneel..." he'd say in his voice that still thundered and resonated within the caverns, his grine widening as his heart pace quickened, this moment in his life would be the mark of the start of his immense conquest, the mark of his pride, and how he would conquer the entire western world, and then... make his way and conquer the nations of elves, dwarves, orcs, and the many, many others that there were as he laughed.
"Why have you come here, mortal... To gawk and stare like a bloody fool...? You laugh and sneer because I am in chains...? Yet if i were free you would piss yourself and run..." they would say, the caverns shaking as they spoke as Commodus slowly lowered his arms, he wasn't threatened nor shaken, as none of his elites were "No, lord... I come to free you from this damnable prison which holds you... In return, all i ask is that the realms of men will be mine... And I will help you to take back your rightful throne, just as i should take mine..." he'd say, Igneel laughing, a few rocks falling from the roof of the massive cave within a mountain "You sound much like me, mortal... strong stature, pride, and a voice that would resonate to the high heavens... I will respect your word if you would come forth with a Velara..." he'd say, Commodus cutting his own palm and spreading the blood on the chains that wrapped his ankles, once the droplets touched them they immediately burned away like a hot knife through butter, the chains wrapped around all his body beginning to singe away as it spread like a disease through them, Igneel smirking as he began to come free, slowly lowering his arms and taking in a deep breathe "Tell me, mortal... What is your name..." he'd ask him, Commodus looking up at him "I am Commodus, Leader of the Regime named after my own self..." he'd say with pride, Igneel chuckling beginning to speak once more "Well, Commodus... I will let you and your men here run from these cavers as fast as you can, and free myself of this prison that now cannot hold me any longer... Run... And run fast..." he'd say, Commodus and his men seeming to disperse as Igneel took hold of his sword, giving a single yank which sent pieces of the chains everywhere as they chattered rather than bend, causing a massive rupture deep within the earth...

At this moment the underworld shuddered, the rift had finally revealed itself after all this time as Lyra felt her chance now to open the portal, and be able to storm the world of men, the dead of those loyal to Igneel and those who once served Commodus from the most recent of battles seeming to come forth to serve Lyra as Draugr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back