• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ; behind the scenes

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ANNOUNCEMENT!
official deadline for the cs applications will be on july 4, next week monday !! if anyone needs any extensions, please let us know !!!

finally popping in to say hello!!!!! i've been craving a slasher style RP for weeks now oh my god; everyone's characters look scrumptious, might i add. the inclusion of the interview section is so innovative! they're rly fun to read and are incredibly useful in establishing who the character is and how they behave < 3

i've been brainstorming SO HARD but i'm so indecisive and my brain is begging for that sweet dopamine. what i have in mind is 'the bad girl' archetype with either greta gerwig in the house of the devil or lizzie caplan in mean girls as the fc, or 'the stoner' archetype with matthew lillard in slc punk! as the fc. but i just want to do them all u feel ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜–

finally popping in to say hello!!!!! i've been craving a slasher style RP for weeks now oh my god; everyone's characters look scrumptious, might i add. the inclusion of the interview section is so innovative! they're rly fun to read and are incredibly useful in establishing who the character is and how they behave < 3

i've been brainstorming SO HARD but i'm so indecisive and my brain is begging for that sweet dopamine. what i have in mind is 'the bad girl' archetype with either greta gerwig in the house of the devil or lizzie caplan in mean girls as the fc, or 'the stoner' archetype with matthew lillard in slc punk! as the fc. but i just want to do them all u feel ๐Ÿ˜ฉ ๐Ÿ˜–
heyy so glad to have you !! this has been in the works for aWHILE now and i'm so glad that you all are digging it < 3 and yes we have an interview section to phase out the need to make a history because writing backstories politely give me the ick ๐Ÿ˜Œ โœจ

ooo they're both very interesting choices (+ i love the fc selection you've got) and i totally feel you on being indecisive, phoenix saw me struggling to choose an fc for declan first-hand ๐Ÿ˜ฉ i am excited to see which one you choose tho !!

'the stoner' archetype with matthew lillard in slc punk! as the fc.
don't TELL me that mans name he was my childhood crush on god.

How creative can we be in terms of knowing Jared Fritz?
as creative as you want !! rn the victims including jared are pretty 2D just in case you guys want to set some plots up with them for your character. as long as you keep in mind all the known info about jared then he can be your character's dealer, a childhood friend, previous or current lover/hookup before his death, basically whatever you see fit. we give you the creative reigns as long as it is in the realm of reality.

as creative as you want !! rn the victims including jared are pretty 2D just in case you guys want to set some plots up with them for your character. as long as you keep in mind all the known info about jared then he can be your character's dealer, a childhood friend, previous or current lover/hookup before his death, basically whatever you see fit. we give you the creative reigns as long as it is in the realm of reality.
That's certainly helpful!

heyy so glad to have you !! this has been in the works for aWHILE now and i'm so glad that you all are digging it < 3 and yes we have an interview section to phase out the need to make a history because writing backstories politely give me the ick ๐Ÿ˜Œ โœจ

ooo they're both very interesting choices (+ i love the fc selection you've got) and i totally feel you on being indecisive, phoenix saw me struggling to choose an fc for declan first-hand ๐Ÿ˜ฉ i am excited to see which one you choose tho !!
FR THO???? i HATE writing backstories in my CS's now like why can't i just reveal it in the actual roleplay instead ๐Ÿ˜ข

finally put up a v basic wip aaa

So I've been pretty vague, at least I feel like I did, with my character's relationship with Jared because you can't just reveal everything yeah? But uh when it comes to more in-depth things and secrets should I message them to you guys or should I wait on it?

So I've been pretty vague, at least I feel like I did, with my character's relationship with Jared because you can't just reveal everything yeah? But uh when it comes to more in-depth things and secrets should I message them to you guys or should I wait on it?
if you have any additional information you'd want us to know about luz and her secret especially, you can send it my way !! so that we know everything we can about luz during the decision-making process for the roster :]

i'll most likely send out a small list of questions to everyone to reach my final verdict. there's more finished applications than i've anticipated... consider me the bad cop to ari's good cop.

hi im late to the party surprise surprise but uh..,,,., my placeholder is up finally
expect the finished cs sometime over the weekend??? if i can get my shit together

also don't mind me just watchin but the completed cs so far are def the vibes

how it be
it do be the waiting game ๐Ÿ‘€

GENTLE REMINDER!
the deadline is this coming monday, july 4. reminder that this includes the ff:
- cs app
- pmed secrets
- phoenix's questions
anyone who needs an extension please lemme know !!! smooches to all these characters

Finally finished up Robin!!!!!!!!!!! She is ready to be scrutinized, my lieges.

I'll send her greatest fear/secrets in a PM later today. I look forward to receiving phoenix's questionnaire~

HEY PARTY PEOPLE!
deadline for the applications is TODAY so please do finish them or ask for an extension if you haven't already. phoenix and i will probably have our final decisions by july 6 (wednesday) and will be informing the final cast via pms with the link to the discord.

smooches and best of luck !!

Last edited:
Hello all you lovely people~

Have the invites gone out to those selected yet, or are we still waiting? No rush at all of course, just wondering if I should stop crossing my fingers. ๐Ÿ˜

G'DAY TO ALL!
all invites have been sent to the decided cast members. it was a very tough decision and we couldn't choose all of you (but believe me, if i had the power to facilitate larger numbers than 10, i would've) i wish y'all good luck in future endeavors and i'm very grateful you guys took interest in this little story. i hope to see you guys again in the future !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back