• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐’ ; behind the scenes

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

aeneas.

๐™– ๐™˜๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™– ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
end credits.
โ€” ooc.
ยฉ REVERIEE
what's popping ;0

let me just slide in here because murder mysteries are mint and this is dentist level fresh (โœฏแด—โœฏ)

So I just posted my character sheet! I hope everything is right. This is my first attempt at BBCode. And I hope that was the kind of character you guys had in mind for this RP.

ahhhh i'm so happy you all are interested in this >: D we're very excited to see what characters you all come up with, but so far just by aesthetics, they look great !!

So I just posted my character sheet! I hope everything is right. This is my first attempt at BBCode. And I hope that was the kind of character you guys had in mind for this RP.
she's lovely and the code is working !! we stan a wannabe actress (and may i just say that my boy declan also works at the mall's DVD rental store so this could be very interesting ๐Ÿ‘€ )

ahhhh i'm so happy you all are interested in this >: D we're very excited to see what characters you all come up with, but so far just by aesthetics, they look great !!

she's lovely and the code is working !! we stan a wannabe actress (and may i just say that my boy declan also works at the mall's DVD rental store so this could be very interesting ๐Ÿ‘€ )
hi, I just posted my oc sheet and I want to know three things. One, should I add more detail. Two, math should Ike's math major be. Three, how old was Jared. Thanks for the help!

hi, I just posted my oc sheet and I want to know three things. One, should I add more detail. Two, math should Ike's math major be. Three, how old was Jared. Thanks for the help!
hello !! to answer your questions:
1. by reading what you have so far, it's fine. however, i would want to suggest that you'd change his occupation from a grocery store clerk to a job in a store that you would usually find at a mall (be creative !! you can do retail, a food stand, etc.) because the premise of the roleplay is that all of the cast are suspects because they were working the same closing shift as jared in the mall and that their jobs are on the same floor. and the town's supermarket is going to be in a separate location.
2. you should probably do some research on the types of math-centric courses there are and decide on your own in regards to which one would suit your character best. because i personally am not very familiar. but st. gertrude's university (aka the university wellspring has) caters to all courses for convenience's sake and for everyone to have the freedom to pick courses they deem appropriate for their character !!
3. jared was 25 going on 26 when he kicked the bucket.

That's definitely interesting. Our characters could be friends then! But they also could not stand each other instead, if that makes the RP more interesting, lol. Either way, I think they probably looked for each other as soon as the mall lights went out. Too bad they couldn't find each other...

I'm very close to being done with my horrible stinky man and no, I swear his job isn't based off of the lemon stand in the show 6Teen (but if he happens to be wearing a large fruit hat as part of his uniform you can't legally blame me).

everyone looks so good though ahhh all your minds are wrinkly and wonderful!

hello !! to answer your questions:
1. by reading what you have so far, it's fine. however, i would want to suggest that you'd change his occupation from a grocery store clerk to a job in a store that you would usually find at a mall (be creative !! you can do retail, a food stand, etc.) because the premise of the roleplay is that all of the cast are suspects because they were working the same closing shift as jared in the mall and that their jobs are on the same floor. and the town's supermarket is going to be in a separate location.
2. you should probably do some research on the types of math-centric courses there are and decide on your own in regards to which one would suit your character best. because i personally am not very familiar. but st. gertrude's university (aka the university wellspring has) caters to all courses for convenience's sake and for everyone to have the freedom to pick courses they deem appropriate for their character !!
3. jared was 25 going on 26 when he kicked the bucket.
I'm thinking clothing store type person and accounting major

That's definitely interesting. Our characters could be friends then! But they also could not stand each other, if that makes the RP more interesting, lol. Either way, I think they probably looked for each other as soon as the mall lights went out. Too bad they couldn't find each other...
we'll just have to wait and see when we get to the plotting stage, but rn i do see them having a sorta frenemies energy for sure
I'm very close to being done with my horrible stinky man and no, I swear his job isn't based off of the lemon stand in the show 6Teen (but if he happens to be wearing a large fruit hat as part of his uniform you can't legally blame me).
steve is an icon, a legend, and the moment. and if mini steve does not get his own fruit hat too, i'm suing

okay he's pretty much done, i grew lazy at the end don't shoot the messenger.

steve is an icon, a legend, and the moment. and if mini steve does not get his own fruit hat too, i'm suing

the fact you suggested a mini hat for mini steve is already gaining you brownie points. mole's gotta go to work too

steveโ€™s list of skills ;-; heโ€™s so endearing

PLEASE???? HE'S TRASH????? thank you thank you i love your girl so much her fc is so pretty i cry

Hi! Super excited seeing all the apps, almost done with Laura! Just a question, how old were all the victims?

aeneas. aeneas. macheath . macheath .
the victims, except the cop and the mayor's secretary, were all in their early twenties. if you need their exact ages, you'll have to ask aeneas. aeneas. though.

Last edited:
is it 7 people who are the max or no?(the thingy says spots open:5/7)
not entirely sure if it's the max but we're trying to keep this group as small as possible. i doubt that we'd go beyond 7.

is it 7 people who are the max or no?(the thingy says spots open:5/7)
our initial minimum is 7 but if we take interest in a bit more characters than expected during the decision-making process, we might squeeze in 10 as the maximum amount !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back