Other Encoder... uh... Help?

Geozaki

Baby Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Ok, I know there's probably tonnes of forums on the interwebs dedicated specifically to this sort of things, but I wanted to ask around here first because I trust people on this site far more than I do on any other site. So, I've been interested in live streaming for a while now, and tried doing it once, but it failed miserably cause I had no idea how to get encoders working and stuff. Originally I wanted to stream games, which I'd still like to do, but not yet, as I know gaming streams require a lot more money and are a lot more complex. So what I'd like to do, is set up a 'discussion' stream with a few friends and was wondering which encoder would be best, and if anyone knows that answer then yay! If not, fair enough. Here's the sort of spec thingy I have.

1. Must work on Mac as that's what I use

2. Has to actually work

3. I can't afford anything expensive so £10 is probably the most I can afford. (I know, not great budget, but a free one os ok for now, as long as it works)

4. I might need to be able to put in a camera feed as well as a skype feed.

5. Compatible with youtube... or Twitch, but preferably Youtube.

Once again, thanks for any help, even if you read this and thought 'woah, that lazy bum should do some research' I thank you for reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back