• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Empires at War

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
1. Boss Fights

There will be boss battles set and it will require teamwork and cooperation to take down. I have heard about how one person I know had decided to allow others to continue boss battles which ended in disaster. To defeat other bosses, and eventually the final boss and enemy hordes, you must work together. I don't want to see people trying to attempted a lone wolf style battle because one, that is going to have serious consequences in terms of plot, and two, it's no fun and just ruins the point of a boss battle.

2. Wars

Wars can be fought and declared. I suggest writing in detail as sometimes others might mistake ones words if written too vague. Be as detailed as you can be about battle scenes. Also, I again, must emphasize that ALL super weapons MUST be consulted with me. And I MUST at the very least get a notification that you will be using it. Because I will not allow super weapons to be used at the very beginning. I will only allow them to be used as trump cards. And also, there is a limit to how powerful a super weapon can be. Which is why I am asking that those who wish to have one must consult me first and get my approval first. Also, I don't want to see people try and one-up each other. It's no fun, and it always ends up with a feud. If someone's battle style frustrates you, then talk to me instead of turning your anger into a OP who can murder the universe first comment war. Logistics, and resources will play a role as well. As well as implementation of force and numbers.

3. Actions have consequences

Please remember and be mindful that your actions will decide how the plot progresses. If you kill off a character NPC that will be essential in your fight against the dark armies, then you are screwed. If you refuse to listen to advice by certain beings, then you're screwed. If you kill off someone in an unstable empire, it could erupt into all out civil war and other empires will have to clean up. So think critically before taking certain actions.

4. Mature subjects

I have stated in the rules that romance is allowed. But please refrain from ever making mature posting. Because I for one don't want to log in and have to read through a fifty shades of grey star trek edition. So please, refrain from tying anything considered mature. Cursing is allowed though.

5. Meta-gaming & God modding

I can not emphasize this more. Please do not god mod. Everyone here is at an equal playing field to make things fair. Tech will be provided later on as the plot progresses to further your empire's tech. And also to combat the evil armies. And also, I don't want to see someone controlling another one's character unless you were given specific permission to. If so, then give a notification in your post saying that so & so gave you permission to NPC their faction and characters. Also, I will render OP posts void and ineffective. Because I am not going to tolerate anything that will make others get angry. And if you have a problem with your OP post being rendered void, you can gladly leave the thread. Because I am not going to stand for any type of meta-gaming or god modding whatsoever.

As long as these & thread rules are acknowledged, everything will be fine. And besides, I enjoy having fun. I love fun. But if you have any questions, PM me or, just post your questions here.

@Lord Anubis is the official thread moderator in charge of carrying the plot forward when I am unavailable. That includes NPCing the bosses and other characters. He will also be in charge of accepting CS when I am unavailable and help others as well. And feel free to Pm him also for any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back