Empire War: Age of Heroes

M.J. Saulnier

Semi-Retired User
Any Empire players in our community?

This is a great RTSMMO. Some of the downsides are time required, the game is practically a hobby. Also it's geared toward Pay to Win, which means if you do not spend money on it, it will be very hard to become a top 10 player.

However, I barely spend any money, I bought 2 packages that were under $50 each, and I don't play full-time, I'm one of the least active members of my Alliance, but I am doing good, holding my own. I'm top 100 player in both nobility rank, and power. So it's not impossible like some players will try to tell you, it just requires some know-how, and being in a #1 Alliance also helps.

Oh, and:

I started on 35 a year ago. My alliance disbanded under the tyranny of the Turks, and as an orphan who would not give up and jump servers, I could no longer find enjoyment after my family had gone, so I quit. Few months ago I started again. Had a short run on 71, which was gridlocked by BLN and I came in late so I jumped to 73 where I am now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_2017-01-22-20-36-38.png

10k Archer towers to rain death on those foolish enough to attempt an occupation of my capitol city.

I've also halted pikeman & legionaire training to start my cavalry army.

Server merger is soon, so things are pretty intense right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I quit this morning. Too time consumibg to keep up with account and aemy management, and with nerger coming, I wouldn't have been ready without spending far more money.

Reality sunk in over the last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back