• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern empire of the sun [plotting]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

c h a n a

okay sooo i got a little carried away and wrote up like 2 pages of background. even if it's excessive i think it gives us a lot to work with instead of it just being "they're rich people with drama" lmao. we can plot things here and voice concerns, etc. the file is attached below with p much everything y'all will need to know.

Attachments

• empire of the sun overview.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 19
>> chapters guide. basically the chronological IC events, and some background info that we'll be working into the plot.

UPDATED: 11/27/2019

Chapter One

• investigations into the king's assassination are still underway. french law enforcement begins rounding up suspects and imprisoning them in the royal palace. a handful of spies have infiltrated the french governing body, and some even lurk within the palace.
  • tensions continue to rise with the ascension of the queen, and family matters are rife with drama. several male relatives argue amongst themselves and with the queen herself, and she never seems to catch a break.
  • france is recruiting soldiers to fight the ever-growing threat of the english, and the queen is advised to stay within the palace's walls.
  • the country is losing money due to men being forced to quit their jobs and enter the armed forces. fatherless families are put at a disadvantage, as opportunistic french rebels invade remote towns to further their control of the lower half of the country.

Chapter Two

• continuation of the above. more fights break out and france prepares for both a civil war and a war with england.
  • french lower class grows even more unsettled, leading to violent protest and disobedience. this fuels the rebel cause as they recruit more and more disadvantaged people.
  • alain's soldiers (need to check w/him) manage to wipe out a large chunk of the rebel forces, and the rest scatter. some move to england or go undercover.
  • while the interrogations continue, royal investigators believe they've narrowed down the suspects to 5 people, who are likely working with the king of england.
  • genevieve sets her eyes on someone new, and surprisingly feels her competition back off, at least for the time being.
  • a certain individual close to the queen works with his spies to take down the rebellion, as well as the english.

Note about Chapters: So this is basically a way for all of us to stay on track. I want things to be organized, but also have plenty of room to play with all that we have to work with. I’m planning on each chapter to last about as long as it needs to; meaning, we post slowly and come to a unanimous agreement as to when it looks like the chapter should wrap up. At that point we’d do an IC time skip of about a few weeks, and continue furthering the plot. Right now the events of Chapter Two could change depending on IC actions, and OOC plotting. If something doesn’t seem to be working well or it gets boring, we can change it up. That said, don’t hesitate to come to me with any questions or concerns!

Attachments

• Chapters Guide.pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back