• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empire City: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jason: What is your favourite part of theater?
Jason: Favourite jazz musician?
Jason: What do you think of NYC?

Pyro: How did you initially come up with the idea for Jason?
Pyro: Are there any habits or tics that Jason does you find endearing?
Pyro: Is there anything in the woodworks for character development? For Jason to fall back into criminal activities?

Jason: What's your favourite childhood memory?
Jason: How do you feel about commitment these days?
Jason: You've managed to avoid meeting almost any of Gwen's family. How do you imagine meeting the likes of James will go down?
Jason: If you could only choose Broadway or Gwen, which would you pick?
Jason: What is the one thing you've done that you're most ashamed of?

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Jason: Favorite Jazz record of all time and why?
Pyro: Did you think Jason's character would make it into the third installment when you first created him?
Pyro: What inspires you when writing for Jason?
Jason: It's clear that Gwen is stuck in her ways, will you stick by her if she refuses to change in the end?

Jason: If you could work with any playwright, who would it be?
Jason: Who are your role models, and why?
Jason: What are your thoughts about the motion picture industry?
Jason: If you had one wish with no restrictions, what would it be?
Pyroclast Pyroclast : Should you have your way, what would Jason's epilogue look like?

Ethan: Weapon of choice?
Ethan: What would you say the singular most important need for success is?
Ethan: Do you think there is any chance of you going on the straight and narrow and making a life away from the East Harlem Gang?
Ethan: How do you view Alistair?
Ethan: Why don't you just work in your butcher shop and not with the gang?

Misty: How did you come up with the inspiration for Ethan?
Misty: When making Ethan, did you come up with the face first or the background?
Misty: Why doesn't Ethan have a middle name?
Misty: What sort of things are you planning for Ethan in the near future?

Ethan Turner
Ethan "The Butcher" Turner

1575411849590.png
Ethan: Weapon of choice?
Definitely knives. Be it as simple as one of my butchers tools or a hunters knife, I'm in my element. I'm not against putting a bullet in some prick's skull, but guns finish the job too fast, so there's nothing to savour from that. I might as well takes some enjoyment from it.

Ethan: What would you say the singular most important need for success is?
In the context of my line of work, I'd say it's having minimal attachments. The more friends and family you have, the more there is holding you back. Your enemies will have something to threaten you with and a way of asserting control.

SsHg.gifEthan: Do you think there is any chance of you going on the straight and narrow and making a life away from the East Harlem Gang?
There's no chance in Hell of that happening. I haven't been on the straight and narrow since I was 10 years old. My bastard of a dad had me out on the streets with him conning people since I was a kid. I can't say I've ever had any intention of changing. Even before I met Rose, I was out beating and torturing people to earn some extra cash.

Ethan: How do you view Alistair?
Alistair is the person I admire the most and the closest thing to a good friend. We both have similar views on the world and rarely disagree when it comes to methods needed to carry out the jobs required. He's the only person I'm willing to take orders from. Ultimately, I know Gabriel Moretti is running the show and I respect the man's fighting spirit, but I'd be more inclined to take orders from Alistair than the Italian.

Ethan: Why don't you just work in your butcher shop and not with the gang?
I love my shop, but it doesn't offer the same sense of purpose and fulfilment as the gang does. Honestly, I enjoy the work I do for the gang. Killing Arlene Sullivan and torturing Syd Porter? You don't get that kind of satisfaction chopping up dead animals.

1575679155374.pngMisty: How did you come up with the inspiration for Ethan?
To be honest, I'm not sure. It's likely he's influenced by characters I've seen in movies/TV but not consciously aware of it. I do know I wanted to create a character with no good side or redeeming qualities. Often, my bad guys have a good side or something people can sympathise with them for. Ethan has no compassion, no moral code, no grey area. There's no saving this guy.

Misty: When making Ethan, did you come up with the face first or the background?
Definitely the face. Michael Fassbender was in my "FCs to use" folder.

Misty: Why doesn't Ethan have a middle name?
I guess his parents [me] didn't give him one. He comes from a simple family with no time for fancy middle names, or something like that...

Misty: What sort of things are you planning for Ethan in the near future?
He's probably going to have some more fun chipping away at the Porters. I have some ideas that I feel would be spoilery to share. Rest assured, he won't be falling in love again and he won't be joining the hippies any time ever.

Bugsy Bugsy

1575679813274.pngEthan: Is there anything you wouldn't do for the sake of the gang? What do you think Alistair would do if you refused to carry out a job?
I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do. If there was something I disagreed with, I would voice my opinion but ultimately leave it for Alistair to decide upon, whether my input sways his decision or not. I have yet to refuse a job, though I suspect he'd lose some respect for me or if it was something significant, I might find my own neck on the chopping block.

Ethan: How secure do you feel as a member of the gang? Do you feel protected, stable, trapped etc. ?
As I have no intention of betraying or failing the gang, I feel very secure in my position. I put myself there voluntarily and there's no part of me that feels trapped. I feel right at home when I'm with the gang and if I did do something to disappoint them, then I probably deserve any punishment I get.

Ethan: What do you think you would be like in Alistair's position?
Ah, I'm not sure I'd be much good. Alistair is more of a leader than I am. I don't have the kind of patience for the meetings he attends with Moretti, Stefano and Dr. Parker. I'm happy to supervise and train some of the other members, like Ammon, but leading the gang is a whole different ball game.

Ethan: Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you find yourself communicating with Rose?
Not at all. Once you're dead, that's it. Either burnt to ash or a rotting corpse, there's nothing after that. Rose was gone forever the minute she was shot dead.

Ethan: Are you open to the idea of falling in love again? What's stopping you from looking for romance?
No, falling in love with Rose was enough of a shock. I don't think there's a chance any other woman could fall in love with a man like me and I have no intention of changing my ways to make it possible. The fact is, losing Rose showed me my weakness. In the business I'm in, it would make me a liability if I fell in love and had someone who could be used against me. Now I'm happy just screwing women once or twice then ditching them.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

1575679934008.pngEthan: Do you believe in redemption?
Not really, no. I know I won't change my ways and I have no intention of seeking redemption. Where the likes of the Sullivans and Porters are concerned, I don't believe in it for them either. They've been actively living that life for too long to ever see the error of their ways. They chose their path and there's no going back on that.

Ethan: What's your take on the following quote? "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
That sounds like some hippy bullshit to me. If anyone crosses me or my cause, then they deserve punishment in return. The world will never stop being sick, so the best I can hope for is to be on the winning side. The Mob will only learn from their mistakes through suffering and loss, not through talking and healing.

Ethan: What are some little things that remind you of your late wife?
Classical music often reminds me of her. I would always be listening to rock and roll music, but she would get on to me telling me to open my mind to other genres. Her favourite was classical. Then there's 'Snow White', which was her nickname on account of her black hair and pale skin.

Misty: In your mind, what kind of person was Ethan before Rose was killed?
He was on the path to being what he is now. Before Rose, he enjoyed hurting other people and showed no remorse for it. Being with Rose softened him up to where his crimes were more along the lines of fraud and drug dealing. When she died, he felt no desire to be a better person and quickly fell back into his old ways, only getting worse as time went on, to where he is now.

Ethan: What did Rose think of your escapades?
She wasn't keen on the whole killing and torturing stuff, so I stopped doing it whilst she was in my life. Rose didn't mind the fraud, thefts and dealing, though, as she liked the fancy dinners and nights out it bought us. She was something of a thief herself, albeit nothing too serious or dangerous to others. Whatever she did, she was an angel compared to me...

Fletchawk Fletchawk

Last edited:
Ethan - Is there anything you wouldn't do for the sake of the gang? What do you think Alistair would do if you refused to carry out a job?
Ethan - How secure do you feel as a member of the gang? Do you feel protected, stable, trapped etc. ?
Ethan - What do you think you would be like in Alistair's position?
Ethan - Do you believe in an afterlife? Do you find yourself communicating with Rose?
Ethan - Are you open to the idea of falling in love again? What's stopping you from looking for romance?

Ethan: Do you believe in redemption?
Ethan: What's your take on the following quote? "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
Ethan: What are some little things that remind you of your late wife?
Misty Gray Misty Gray : In your mind, what kind of person was Ethan before Rose was killed?
Ethan: What did Rose think of your escapades?

Tony: What's your beef against the Irish?
Tony: How do you feel about your father?
Tony: Are there any family members you keep in touch with?
Tony: What do you really think about Gabriel Moretti?
Ray: What do you most enjoying about playing Tony?

RayPurchase RayPurchase

Tony Harris
Misty Gray Misty Gray
Tony: What's your beef against the Irish?

“You mean aside from runnin’ me out of my own fuckin’ home town because of one little scrap in a bar, so a barman got sent sent flyin’ through most of his own stock and had to get 15 stitches. Bastard had it comin’, can’t remember what he said, but it definitely pissed me off. Not only the personal vendetta though, still a fair few lads I know in the service who have been shipped out to Belfast and the north. It’s an absolute shit show up there, and who’s providin’ safe havens and weapons? Fuckin’ Mick bastards south of the border. A lot of these squaddies aren’t even hardened veterans, they’re just kids hardly out of pampers, sent their to keep the peace. Thrown to the wolves, Irish Fucking Wolves,”

Tony: How do you feel about your father?

“Not a lot really. He’s dead… been buried for 30 odd years now, I’ve gone by years at a time without the prick popping into my head. Best thing he ever did for me and my Ma was gettin’ himself blow to kingdom come. He was a shit husband, and he was an even worse father. If he’d stuck around for a few more years I probably would have ended up batterin’ him myself, so maybe the bomb was good for him as well. He was an arsehole and he got a nice quick easy way out. Dependin’ on who you speak to I’m like a chip off the old block. Find it hard to argue against it sometimes, definitely get my temper from him. But hittin’ his own kids? Fuck that, I’ve done a lot of bad stuff, but never nothin’ towards kids. Not like him,”

Tony: Are there any family members you keep in touch with?

“Ma’s dead, and she was probably the one I was closest to or had any contact with. Passed away about 5 years ago now. I’d been sendin’ portions of my pay back to her, enough to keep her comfortable in her last years. Her hearin’ and sight had more or less gone by the end of it, was bein’ looked after by one of my aunts, well I say aunt, there wasn’t any blood relationship there. I’ve got a half brother, Reggie, from a bloke my Ma married after dad was out of the picture. Last I heard he’s still in London workin’ in the docks, seems like I was the only one to get out of there, rest of the Harris’ can be found in a 1 mile radius. They’ve all got their own thing goin’ on, and none of them can really afford the air fare over the pond, and there’s still Irish money on my head in London. Easier this way, they don’t bother me and I don’t cause trouble for them. Safer too, our family reunions were made up of fighting first and catching up second,”

Tony: What do you really think about Gabriel Moretti?

“Well I respect the bloke. Not just because he’s the one payin’ me though, dog biting the hand that feeds it and all that. Hell I had some truely shit officers back in the forces, and I fuckin’ let them know about it, no panderin’ or mincein’ words there. Look the bloke locked down Miami for gods sake, place was a fuckin’ mess before hand, but that city was his, combination of sweet words and an iron fist. I mean I made up the second part of that strategy, Teddy was more the former, but Moretti balanced it beautifully. More than happy to give us a loose leash, stuck up with his belief in our talents. Now that’s fuckin’ trust yeah? No hand holdin’ or keepin’ us back, he knew what needed to be done, and he knew what his boys were capable of and let us get on with it. And now the Porters. He’s had his eye on the Big Apple for a while, but he didn’t just go chargin’ in like a bull in a china ship as is my specialty, and fair fuckin’ play, it’s gettin’ results, and he’s keepin’ me paid, full and happy. He can do whatever he likes in his sparetime, the man runs a good ship, that’s all I care about,”

Ray: What do you most enjoying about playing Tony?

It’s got to be the sheer bluntness of him. Playing MItch is like a surgical scalpel, everythnmg is precise and measured, what he says and what he thinks are more often than not two very different things. Whilst this is enjoyable there is something pleasurable with the proverbial sledgehammer that is Tony. If he’s unhappy, you’re going to know about it, and if he’s really unhappy you’re going to really know about it. Despite this to a certain extent a 2D nature of him in that he’s not going to be one for nuances, he’s got an interesting background and psyche (which as longs as he survives the coming weeks will be very interesting to explore) shaped by an abusive and rough childhood where the only escape was through crime, and then the inherent violence of the armed forces, and so what choice did Tony have of becoming a well rounded individual?

Tony: Who was the toughest nail to hammer down in a fight, and did you win?

“I mean there’s been a few ‘nails’ who have been too stubborn for their own good. If we’re goin’ for toughest nail about its got to be Boris the Blade. Turned up in Putney in the 60s, depending on who you talked to he was either ex KGB or a former boxer who they pumped full of experimental drugs. Either way he was 6 foot 4 and built like a brick shithouse. Anyway he ended up pissing off the wrong kind of people, I don’t know what he did, or said or looked at the wrong way, whatever. I got called into my boss’s office and he said he’s got to be roughed up, I didn’t ask why, that answer was above my pay grade, people just pointed, and I made the problem go away. So I’m thinking to myself, well this is goin’ to be easy isn’t it. Old Boris may have been a bit of a legend locally, but he’s got no idea i’m comin’, and I had full faith in my abilities to knock his block off. So I turn up at his local waterin’ hole, he’s a regular there, but the patrons and staff know not to mess with any trouble that goes down there. I walk in and eyeball him sitting at the far end of the bar, back to me. Now I think to myself, Tony, this is perfect, like I couldn’t have planned this better myself. I swan on over, pickin’ up an empty bottle as I go, and I fuckin’ clobber him around the head. This enough to if not send him sprawlin’, then at least leave him doubled over momentarily out of the fight. Turns out not fuckin’ Boris. Doesn’t even flinch. That is until I go to get him in a headlock, looks like he’s pushin’ 50 odd but he moved like a goddamn gazzelle, out of that chair turned round fast as you like and ‘Bam’! I wake up half an hour later with a busted nose, and Boris nowhere to be found, bloke had scarpered. Turns out I was the 3rd person in as many months to try the same thing. I was also the luckiest seein’ how I was still able to eat solids after my run in. Last I heard he’s still about, probably still crackin’ heads, reached the point that he’s almost a legend in the community. Only people still after him are brave, mad or both. Only guy who’s managed to pull that sort of trick on me, and I wear that like a badge of honour,”

Tony: In your opinion, who's the best footballer of your time, and why?

“Opinion has nothin’ to do with it. It’s Gordon Banks, anyone who says otherwise is an idiot or a West Ham fan, and those two pretty much go hand in hand most of the time. Won us the World Cup in ‘66 against the Krauts, and did you see Pele’s shot he saved last year? Fuckin’ sublime. Was watching it in bar in Miami, only England fan there, went absolutely mental, beer everywhere. Course Brazil ended up winnin’ the game, but that was alright, was plenty of Brazil fans to take it out on, smug gits,”

Tony: What's your idea of a perfect woman?

“Well she’d have to be blind first of all, this here ain’t no Da Vinchi eh?” *Tony points at his mug, a grin forming* “Seriously though perfect woman… Just someone who’s goin’ to have the fire roarin’, a cup of tea waitin’ and dinner on the table when I get home. I’m a simple man with simple tastes, I don’t need some supermodel or an arm candy hangin’ off me as I leave the club, not like Teddy, christ that man and women, like flies to a turd they are. So yeah, let Teddy have the stunner, I’ll just stick with the one who can stitch me back together,”

Tony: As a gambler, are you more of a superstitious man, or does it just boil down to cold hard numbers for you?

“Well its a bit of both isn’t it. You bet on the outlier each time you’re goin’ to end up losin’ a heck of a lot between your big wins. So you need to be savvy about it. But at the same time you can do all the research, pourin’ over numbers and stats, have copies of the Racin’ Post stapled to your bedroom walls, but once you’re down at the track, none of that actually means anythin’. It’s right there and then, you trust your gut, if you’re on a hot streak, you ride that fuckin’ pony. Same with everythin’ it’s all luck and how you can foster that luck and keep it goin’. I’ve got my little ‘pre match’ ceremonies and habits, clearly they work otherwise I would have been royally buggered ages ago, not just gamblin’ mind you, just life you know? Places I’ve been, boys I’ve fought with, was I any better or braver or stronger than the ones who didn’t come back? Like hell, none of that matters; right time, right place, and a shit ton of luck. That’s what gets you through. I’d rather be lucky than clever any day of the week,”

Ray: If you could match Tony against any character in the RP for a brawl, who'd you pick, and how'd you think he'd fair?

Few weeks ago I would have said Conor. They’re both big guys, hot tempered and incredibly prideful, you’d pretty much bill it as the heavy weight championship match. Both have good reach, good amount of strength as well. I’d say maybe I’d put my money on Tony, Conor’s got 2 inches on him so he’ll have better reach, but Tony’s 6 years younger so he’s got some youth on his side. So I’d bet on Tony, but wouldn’t be surprised by Conor winning, but both would be in a pretty bad shape.

Given the recent developments in the RP however, I’d have to replace Conor with Keegan. Now the size and weight gets skewed the other way, Tony’s bigger and heavier, but there’s only a 2 year age gap here. However given that Tony killed Quinn, and I reckon Keegan is a dirty bastard when it comes to fighting, we’d have a proper scrap on our hands here, eye gouging, low blows, nothing would be off the cards. Straight fight between the two we’re looking at Tony. A brawl however? I’d say it evens.

Last edited:
Tony: Who was the toughest nail to hammer down in a fight, and did you win?

Tony: In your opinion, who's the best footballer of your time, and why?

Tony: What's your idea of a perfect woman?

Tony: As a gambler, are you more of a superstitious man, or does it just boil down to cold hard numbers for you?

RayPurchase RayPurchase : If you could match Tony against any character in the RP for a brawl, who'd you pick, and how'd you think he'd fair?

Last edited:
Ammon: What is the meaning of life to you?

Ammon: What's that one trick that you've always wanted to pull off?

Bellz Bellz : How would the Sarraf Twins celebrate Christmas if they were apart from each other?

Bella: Were the twins created as a pair from the beginning, or was one created after the other was established in your head?

Bella: What do each of Ammon's personalities think of the other?

Last edited:
Ammon: What things make you most happy?
Ammon: What kind of life do you think Ani deserves?
Ammon: What are you thoughts on your superiors, Alistair and Ethan?
Bella: What would Ammon think about Ani's relationship with Maddox?
Ammon: How would you feel if Ani was hurt because of something you'd done?

Bellz Bellz

Gabriel - Did your experience in the second Great War change your outlook on the Mob mentality?

Gabriel - Did you ever have any personal run-ins with the Sullivan affiliates from Chicago, A.E Emmet or Ronin?

Misty - What was your inspiration for the big bad Moretti?

Gabriel Moretti

Gabriel Moretti

1578486637055.png
Gabriel: Did your experience in the second Great War change your outlook on the Mob mentality?
I suppose my time in the war taught me to treat the business as more than that. I believe it contributed to why I approach the likes of the Irish Mob as enemies like those fought in the war, therefore my approach to taking them down is to adopt similar methods. I've adopted a strategic approach, forming allies in those serving a common purpose and shared enemies. I've always enforced strength and discipline in my employees. As is the case with Alistair's and Stefano's gangs, having committed soldiers fighting with us has also been of great importance. Maddox proved a valuable asset in recruiting experienced soldiers to our cause. Granted, many of them are men I have no issues with placing directly on the front line.

1578486649197.pngGabriel: Did you ever have any personal run-ins with the Sullivan affiliates from Chicago, A.E Emmet or Ronin?
My family has tended to focus operations on the East Coast; particularly New York and Miami. However, I did cross paths with Emmet Sullivan in the late 1940s. My father had something of an alliance with the Romanos back in Sicily, which on occasion took Francesco and I to Chicago where Vincenzo Romano operated. I remember respecting the way the man ran things in Chicago. During my time there, I attended a dinner party Emmet and his wife were present at. I wasn't impressed back then and you only have to look at his son, Conor, to realise those Irish rats have always lacked discipline. Granted, the Sullivans somehow managed to seize control over Chicago, which I found most disappointing of the Romanos.

Ronan Porter was before my time. I have learned James' lowlife father was killed in the late 1930s, but I was only in my mid-teens back then. Thus, I never had the misfortune of meeting the waste of space.

Mostly, my family's experiences with the Sullivans have been in New York, starting with Jack and then Liam. I intend on wiping out the rest of the Sullivans soon enough.

Misty: What was your inspiration for the big bad Moretti?
I'm not sure if I can pinpoint a specific person, character or piece of fiction for this. I know I do have a fondness for old-fashioned, intelligent and domineering villains. Added to that, I also like bad guys with a kind of Gothic and well-tailored aesthetic about them.

One thing I've tried to do for much of Gabriel is make him a character with little room for people to feel compassion for him or find much in the way of redeeming qualities. Even Vinnie Romano I had times where I felt sorry for him and understood him. Gabriel is quite self-centred and malevolent - he's even a homophobic jerk to his daughter. There is still potential to see a nicer side of him, but I know for certain we've not yet seen the worst of him...

Enzyme Enzyme

0fc9e709e10a273f765bda7f93de089c.jpgGabriel: In what ways do you find New York City different to Miami in terms of managing business?
Managing business in New York is much more intense. Miami was a walk in the park in comparison and much easier to maintain control of. New York is a challenge and the stakes are higher. Things move much faster and a greater level of aggressive force is required. There little time to rest but the eventual pay-off will be far greater than what I have in Miami. Overall, a much heavier hand is needed in New York and I like that.

Gabriel: Is there anything you find difficult to talk about with your wife?
Mostly, our daughters and their relationships. I'm not sure I'll get my head around Tatiana's sexuality any time soon and it's not something I'm not comfortable talking about with Elvian, as I know she'll try to talk me around. Valentina's love life is something I'd rather avoid too. I know she spent too much time alone with Calvin for me to care to imagine and considering he turned violent towards her, I prefer not to know. He wasn't violent again after that mistake, I can assure you...

Misty: What have been the greatest changes to Gabriel's personality over the years? What triggered those changes?
Gabriel has become colder and more ruthless. Murder, torture, psychological destruction; there's very little Gabriel won't do to take control of New York. Whilst he was a forceful and cold man before, the murder of most of his family triggered him to become as malevolent as he is now.

Gabriel: What's the first hobby you would pick up if you had the time?
That's a difficult question as I've never had much time for hobbies. I think I'd quite enjoy spending time exploring museums and historical buildings. Perhaps spend more time in Europe. But there's no time for entertaining those kinds of ideas.

Misty: Which other character from our Irish Mob universe do you think Gabriel would get along well with and why? Could be dead or alive and from any part of the saga.
Gabriel would get along with Vinnie Romano as he too disliked the Sullivans and the Porters. He'd also admire the way the man ran Chicago at his peak, though he'd be disappointed to know he wasn't able to defeat the Sullivans/Porters in the end.

Angel would also be the kind of man he'd get along with, appreciating his apparent loyalty and his willingness to kill targets without hesitation. Plus, he seems to enjoy the company of sociopaths!

I feel like whilst he would like the methods and shared enemies within the IWU, he wouldn't really be into their cause and so there would likely be personality clashes with the key players of the IWU.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

Owen-Shaw-1-1024x536.jpgGabriel: What was the lowest point in your life, and how did it affect you?
That would be when most of my family were murdered by the Porters at Francesco's birthday party. With my father and older brother dead, the family name and all of its business felt into my hands. Until then, I'd be running Miami under Francesco's instructions. I'd always wanted to do things my way and so I easily stepped into the leadership role. As for how the deaths of my loved ones affected me, I will admit there was a period of mourning, a few months where I felt an immense sadness for the loss of my close relatives. Elvian was my rock and I couldn't have loved her more for it. Rather than continue to wallow in my grief, I would say it motivated me further. Seeing what the Porters were capable of made me further willing to use any methods necessary to take control of New York and not to lose any sleep over those who will suffer in the process. This is business and I will take down as many of Porter's family as is necessary to take the city from him.

Gabriel: Favorite memory of your family?
I would say Christmas back in Italy, when I was much younger. It was always a big event with all of the family present. In fact, it was just about the only time we saw our father laugh and have fun with us all. Business always came first with him. As a child I didn't quite understand why my father wasn't around much, but I suppose I have now followed in his footsteps.

Gabriel: If you could choose another lifestyle for you and yours, would you, and what would it be?
I think I'd still want to own my own businesses, but perhaps they'd be legitimate ones. Elvian would own her florists and I'd quite like to run my own brewery. I'd certainly be more encouraging of my kids' further studies. I'm sure Marcus would like to have some time to devote to his sports, at least.

Gabriel: What line you will never cross?
I wouldn't directly have children killed or attacked during this war. Granted, there's every chance a kid could be harmed in the crossfire and that's just the way things are, but I'm not interested in actively punishing those who are too young to understand all of this. Their elders should be taking steps to keep them away from this war.

Misty: Moretti family came into the RP second to Alistair and his East Harlem, and after several chapters into the RP. Was this planned beforehand, and why bring in a third major faction?
This was planned beforehand. The first bad guy I planned before the RP started was Maddox, and then Moretti followed as the counsellor had to be aligned with someone powerful enough to even attempt getting at the Porters. It was intended that Maddox would be a seemingly good guy for the first few chapters and the big bad guy wouldn't be revealed until a few chapters in either. I wanted to keep some mystery and twists for the RP, and I also think it served well at giving East Harlem and Stefano the limelight. They could be established as real threats before Moretti's part in it all was known.

A key theme I wanted for this instalment was about our characters' pasts catching up with them and Moretti is a big part of the Porters' past that's now caught up with them. Similarly, Maddox has been dragging the past up for both Syd and Conor. Arlene was murdered by the East Harlem guys because of her past actions against them. It's a theme I believe will continue to affect more characters, so beware...

Fletchawk Fletchawk

Last edited:
Gabriel - In what ways do you find New York City different to Miami in terms of managing business?
Gabriel - Is there anything you find difficult to talk about with your wife?
Misty - What have been the greatest changes to Gabriel's personality over the years? What triggered those changes?
Gabriel - What's the first hobby you would pick up if you had the time?
Misty - Which other character from our Irish Mob universe do you think Gabriel would get along well with and why? Could be dead or alive and from any part of the saga.

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Gabby: What was the lowest point in your life, and how did it affect you?

Gabby: Favorite memory of your family?

Gabby: If you could choose another lifestyle for you and yours, would you, and what would it be?

Gabby: What line you will never cross?

Misty Gray Misty Gray : Moretti family came into the RP second to Alistair and his East Harlem, and after several chapters into the RP. Was this planned beforehand, and why bring in a third major faction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back