• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Empire City: Weekly Character AMA

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lucy Porter
Lucy Porter
Lucy Red .png
seasonedcat seasonedcat
Lucy: What is your favorite colour/shade
I really am fond of the color red, its quite expressive and really versatile. I find that when I'm in a bit of a angry or frustrated mood, red suits me well. *smirks*

Bella: What's your favorite part about playing Lucy?
Well Lucy has been with me since the beginning with The Oath so I have a special bond with her compared to most of my characters I've played. My favorite part about playing her is that she is portrayed as someone who was very near and dear to my heart. Not only did she take after some of my qualities but as she developed into a more matriarchal role later in the second part of the trilogy, A Family Affair, ultimately I realized that I wanted to find the inspiration for her in my Mimi, my grandmother who passed away in April. Every day I get to revisit some moments that made me wonder what my grandmother would have done for her equally large family. She was a worrier for her loved ones, she opened the door to those who needed it in the family and loved children.And don't worry Lucy gets the stubbornness and anger from me :P Its been wonderful being able to have those moments where I get to think about what my Mimi would do, its been getting me through the months she's been gone and honestly I'm not sure what I'm going to do once the trilogy is through, but Lucy will always be my favorite character I've ever created in my 12 years of roleplaying.

Lucy: Who is your favorite person?
Well its hard to decide who your favorite person is, especially when you have so many wonderful people in your life. James has always been my number one...and normally I would say he is my favorite person but, he seems to think he knows it all *scrunches nose* I guess he's still my favorite person. We've been together so long...he's not just my husband but he's my best friend. And sometimes, you can be mad at your best friend *shrugs*

Lucy: What is your favorite thing to do?
I have a bit of a green thumb. So gardening is something I really like to do in my spare time. My rose garden specifically is my favorite part of the garden.

Bella: Do you find it difficult or easy to write up posts for Lucy?
I think it's a happy medium. There are times when I find Lucy extremely hard to write because sometimes its hard to answer my own questions on what she would do and how to approach the situation but other times I'm feeling more in tune with myself and my inspiration and its a piece of cake to write.

Lucy: Dogs or cats?
Have you seen how many dogs are in my house?

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Lucy: What do you think your life would be like now had you and James not got together?
*brows furrow* I can't say that I haven't thought about it before...but its something that's very unpleasant to think about. He drives me insane sometimes with all of these tough decisions having to be made and we have our disagreements at times but I wouldn't trade this life for anything especially if he isn't in the other with me. But to answer your question, I guess I would have married some boring man and lived a normal life? maybe...who can say? *shakes head* I know i wouldn't be happy, that's for sure...

Lucy: What are your thoughts on Conor not taking control of the business back in Chicago?
I love my brother with everything that I have, I remember how unfair I thought it was that a woman couldn't run the business and now I see why. But Conor wasn't ready to take the business back then and sometimes it really makes me angry that he couldn't. But like previously stated, I couldn't imagine my life being different from what it is now, I can't imagine being normal. *sighs* Besides, it was my own fault...putting Conor in that position that ended up putting James in his place...Sometimes I wonder if my father was still alive and was able to have finished teaching Conor...Sometimes it dangerous to think that way.

Lucy: What are your three favourite and three least favourite things about Jimbo?
Where do we even begin? I'm going to start off with my three least favorite things as they are coming quicker into my head at the moment. His stubbornness, his devotion to the business, and his scars. *smiles* But the good will always outweigh the bad...I love more than just three things about him but if I had to choose just three it would be his sensitive side, which he has developed over the years and I feel so honored that he lets me in like that. His compassion for our children, even though sometimes business seems to get in the way of our eldest son's wellbeing *glares* he really cares and loves our children with everything he has. And the final thing would be also be the thing that I tend to also hate which is his devotion to the business. Its a confusing feeling, but he's taken my father's business to new levels that I'm sure my father would be proud of if he was here today. James took care of everything when he died and he didn't have to do that...He has more heart than he gives himself credit for and I think I will have to remind him of that fact forever.

Lucy: What is your biggest regret in life?
That night that I agreed to do Angel's bidding...I should have known that it was a trick and yet...I didn't. That was before I understood just how serious the business was, that there was more parts to the whole thing and I understood just how sick the other side was. My father died on his birthday because of me and I will never let that go, I just don't think I can. I should have had more faith in my family that they would be able to protect my father...I thought I was saving him. *looks down*

Lucy: What do you want for Christmas? James is struggling.
I really want to relive the old days...something that will make me reminisce about when I first started dating James. Remember the times we use to go to the lake, the first time we went there? Something along those lines, please.

Pyroclast Pyroclast
Lucy: You spend a great deal of time and energy worrying about your loved ones. What measures do you take to keep your own mental health in check?
Mental health is always so important. I've advocated for it since Sinead had that mental breakdown back in Chicago. To keep my own in check, I tend to do things that I enjoy in my spare time which is spending time with my children or James. Or if I'm really upset I tend to write in my journal that my father gave me years ago...its really important to document your feelings so that you can go back and look at the progress you've made later on in life. Its a good reminder of what you've been through and what you have yet to overcome.

Lucy: What has been your favorite age so far and why?
I enjoyed my later 30s very much, I felt like I had grown a lot myself in that time. Its one thing to be an adult just by calling yourself that but to really have the experience and wisdom to back that up is really something that can't be put into words. I felt during my late 30s I was able to grow in a way that I hadn't yet and was able to discover a lot more about myself as a wife, mother and sister to my family.

Lucy: What's your dream?
I've been barking up one tree for so long that I'm almost sure that it will always be just a dream...but to be able to retire from the whole business with James is something I have always looked forward to. Now that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed every aspect of my life because I have learned to appreciate every moment that I have been on this earth, but I believe that retirement will be something freeing in a way...I may have taken James' last name, but he took on my family's name too...taking the brunt of everything the Sullivans stood for. I just dream that one day I can return the favor by making sure he has everything he would ever need to retire...One day, maybe....

Lucy: What's the most unexpected lesson you've learned through becoming a parent?
Easy. A parent isn't always right. Kids have a lot of perspective on things that a lot of adults don't have. They see things for what they are, they have raw feelings towards it. Sometimes we as adults think we know it all because we've experienced so much...Thomas especially has taught me that you don't have to have the experiences in your life to have such strong opinions. His moral compass is strong for a boy his age and he's got wisdom beyond his years. He didn't experience such hardships like his adopted siblings but he's still grown so much. He proves me wrong all the time, sometimes a little too often.

Bella: Would you say that the character of Lucy is your favourite kind of character to play? why/why not.
I would say yes she is. I've always been a nurturer. Every since I was a little girl I lived to take care of people. Lucy is a very big part of my personality that I love to play because its just who I am naturally. She is a worrier but she puts her own worries and health aside to take care of those who need it and that's something I've done for years. (Its not the healthiest thing to put your own health to the side) With any group or team I was always know as the mother of the group which I thought was a bad thing at first but in my years of being just that people have come to me and said that I have gotten them through some tough times with my caring personality and openness to talk about basically anything, which feels good. Lucy and I are both happy if everyone else is happy and I think its a special personality to have in a way.

Fletchawk Fletchawk
Bella: What's the story behind eternal youth joke?
Oh boy :D I'm so glad you asked! Its not too interesting to be honest but Misty and I would joke way back when during The Oath that if we were to ever use James and Lucy in future rps, they would have eternal youth because we couldn't find older face claims for them. Its become a joke inside and outside of IC and I think it is true for all of our characters. They all drank from the fountain of youth and will stay that way for years and years to come.

Lucy: You've usually stayed directly out of the family business, and successfully done your own thing ; so what's the reason why you haven't advocated for a safer way of life?
*sighs* Because I think I would sound like a broken record. And I don't think it's just easy to adopt a safer way of life now that we are in the middle of it all. In the downtime with the business it was something that I always brought up with James...but he has tough decisions to make and he can't just leave everything behind. This way of life is hard and is very unsafe but it's my family's livelihood. I can't just take that away from them.

Lucy: We know you love all your children, but is there one that you seem to click with more than the others
*makes sad face* For years, Syd and I use to be so close...but lately we've been having our differences, I want to help him and be there for him but he won't let me do anything of the sort. Thomas and I have clicked well despite the troubles with Syd and we get along together so well. He's such a calm presence, like his father, I'm just dreading the day he gets older like Syd and leaves me behind...I miss both of my boys so much..

Bella: Clowns? Really?
DEMONIC SON'S OF BITCHES! YES! I HATE THEM. So does Lucy. lol Bad experiences with clowns man. Its just a major no go ahaha childhood trauma is real folks.

Last edited:
Mitch: Are you more of a dog or cat person?

Mitch: Are you able to tell me about your favourite moment in the court room?

Ray: Playing a lawyer in a primarily mob-based rp can be pretty difficult, do you tend to run into that particular issue?

First of all, the photo...just wow. Wow. WOW. :closed eyes open smile:

Mitch: Did you ever see yourself working for a family like the Porters? What did you originally see yourself doing with your law degree?

Ray: Where does the inspiration for Mitch come from?

Mitch: If you died tomorrow, what would your last day on earth look like?

Mitch: Fancy any women? seems like you've been chatting with Rachel a bit. Hawt.

Mitch: What is one of your favorite childhood memories?

Mitch: What has been the most difficult part of working for the Porters?

Mitch: How do you feel about Roxie, these days?

Mitch: What, if anything, would make you switch loyalties away from the Porters?

Mitch: What do you really think Conor's chances are of staying out of prison?

Mitch: With an apparent war breaking out in the city, do you believe you're on the "good" side?

Mitch - How would you compare your present self to your past self?

Mitch - What are you most afraid of?

Ray - Where would you place Mitch on the Dungeons and Dragons alignment chart and why?

Mitch - How do you imagine your next run-in with Syd to go down?

Ray - What parts of Mitch's character do you identify with the most and the least?

RayPurchase RayPurchase

Mitch: If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Ray: Your favorite scene so far?

Ray: How much research do you put into Mr. Van Gerwen's role?

RayPurchase RayPurchase

Last edited:
Allen: Do you believe you'll get out of prison any time soon?

Mel: Are there aspects of Allen's past you hope to explore further?

Allen: What has been your worst experience/memory during your prison sentence?

Allen: What do you think about Aliana's marriage to Conor?

Allen: What is your greatest fear?

Melanin-Gxdess Melanin-Gxdess

Last edited:
Allen: You married, and had a child with Seana during a time that the nation largely discriminated people of color, what are some hardships you've had to endure, if any?

Allen: You worked quite closely with Jack Sullivan in the past, so what about him inspired your loyalty?

Allen: Knowing what you do know, what do you consider to be your biggest misstep?

Mel: Is there any head canon for Allen you'd like to share?

Allen: You're an avid reader, so who's written work do you enjoy the most and why?

Last edited:
Allen Cartwright

d23beaba4b45ccb9361ce07867074ef3--jeffrey-dean-morgan-jdm.jpg

Allen Cartwright

( Misty Gray Misty Gray )
Allen: Do you believe you'll get out of prison any time soon?
"Planning on it. I mean, I hope at least. The laws were very different from when I got locked up so perhaps my assessment can be reassessed..."

Mel: Are there aspects of Allen's past you hope to explore further?
There are bits and pieces, yeah. It mostly has to do with Aliana of course. But, I haven't quite worked all of that out yet and I'm still not sure if I even want to.

Allen: What has been your worst experience/memory during your prison sentence?
"Worst would have to be knowing my wife and daughter were out there in danger. They didn't ask to be apart of this criminal life and I brought them into it. I wouldn't be able to protect them. It wasn't until Al wrote back to me about some things she had been doing that I was comfortable with them being on their own."

Allen: What do you think about Aliana's marriage to Conor?
"I think she married a nice young man. Granted I'd have preferred someone not a criminal but, if she loves him I love him."

Allen: What is your greatest fear?
"My girl dying before I've gotten the chance to hold her again..."

( Fletchawk Fletchawk )​
Allen: You married, and had a child with Seana during a time that the nation largely discriminated people of color, what are some hardships you've had to endure, if any?
"Oh, there were tons. Getting kicked out of places, the stares, the looks we had it all. Not only did working for the Sullivan's ensure she wouldn't be hurt, but it ensured I wouldn't have to smash some faces in. It was harder for Al, I think, considering she was just a kid during all of this and people would say things to her. The questions she asked made it even more important to me and Sen to teach her about herself and to ignore ignorance."

Allen: You worked quite closely with Jack Sullivan in the past, so what about him inspired your loyalty?
"He was about the family and his community. Growin up, I never really had that caring about you and what not. He wasn't selfish like everyone else he was about the people who were loyal to him, you know?"

Allen: Knowing what you do know, what do you consider to be your biggest misstep?
"Ha! My temper! I wouldn't be where I am now had I went to Jack first about what happened with Al... There would have been a plan in place to handle things more delicately."

Mel: Is there any head canon for Allen you'd like to share?
Hmm... I can't think of any right now~

Allen: You're an avid reader, so who's written work do you enjoy the most and why?
F. Scott Fitzgerald. He wrote about the 20's and the jazz age and he depicts it amazingly. I wish I could've enjoyed it more."

[/CENTER]

Last edited:

MR. SULLIVAN/MISTY THE PUPPET MASTER
WE HERE AT RPNPD HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS FOR YOU

Conor: Do you think Ali still thinks about Tommy? If yes, how does that make you feel?
Conor: Would you want a third child?
Misty: When you first started this RP, did you think it would last this long?
Conor: When/ If James steps down, do you think you will finally be ready for the job?
Conor: What's Leo's birthday?

THAT'LL BE ALL YOU TWO.

Conor Sullivan
Conor Sullivan

1570887488525.png

Conor: Do you think Ali still thinks about Tommy? If yes, how does that make you feel?
I'm pretty sure she does think about him... probably more often than I care to imagine, given that she still wears the bracelet he bought her just before he died. It makes me feel like shit, if I'm being honest. Shit for all kinds of reasons. I know Tommy was a much more decent lad than I was; honest, good-natured, and overall a guy who wouldn't have let Ali down the way I have. So it's hard not to think I'll never live up to the memory of 'St. Tommy'. And that right there is another reason I feel crap. Tommy was my friend and he never did anything wrong to any of us to warrant any resentment from me. I just wish Tommy had been a prick or that I hadn't known him, as it would make it much easier for me to hate that Ali thinks of him.

1570886781760.pngConor: Would you want a third child?
Yeah, I would. But I know that can't happen until there's some stability. I've had a lot of time to think and watching the households my sisters have, I know I haven't done so well at the whole stability thing. I hope Ali will forgive me and give me another chance at this, because I now look at the amazing families my sisters have and I wish I could have that too. I wanted to be a responsible father, just like my old man was, and I want Leo to one day look up to me. Not because I'm cool (the coolest there is) and let him eat ice-cream, but because I was there, I taught him life lessons and I gave him a good life. Long story short... yeah, I want another kid and I hope it's Ali's.

Misty: When you first started this RP, did you think it would last this long?
I didn't think it would last this long, but I hoped it would. Before joining this forum, I'd been involved in a couple of other forums and I ran some RPs that each lasted over a year (including an X-Men style that eventually managed to cover ground over a 50 year period - plus some time-travel cameos). When I joined RPN, I joined a few really good RPs that ended up dying and I hate loose ends, especially when really engaging RPs suddenly die! So I decided to give it a go running my own. Although I know I have super nagging skills and motivation to stick at it, I was still worried I wouldn't find at least a handful of players who would stay with it for the long-term to keep it going. In all three of these mob RPs, there's always been enough committed players to keep them going. <3

Shout out to Bella: she's managed to keep doing this since the start of The Oath and is still playing now!

Conor: When/ If James steps down, do you think you will finally be ready for the job?
Jimbo stepping down? Yeah, like that's going to happen. The bloke is relentless and I don't think he knows how to quit. I know Luce would probably be much happier if he did, though...

Next year, I'll be the same age Dad was when he was killed. I had so much time to think while I was in jail and I kept remembering things my old man used to say; the lessons he'd taught me. Back then, I was only ever half-listening. The other half was distracted by going out on the piss or sleeping with women. Even though I was trying and I did want to impress my father, I wasn't taking it seriously for as long as he was alive to do the hard work. So when he died, I was way out of my depth and I wasn't mature enough to take over. That, and I was romantically attached to the enemy's daughter... Now, I've acknowledged the heap of mistakes I've made and Maddox has helped me to manage my aggression. I understand how this business works, that it's all good and well being physically imposing, but I've got to be smarter and use my head to fight the enemy. If for some reason Jimbo does step down, then I feel I'd be more prepared for it, this time. But, I won't deny I need his guidance right now.

Conor: What's Leo's birthday?
Ah, that one's easy! Exactly two weeks before Christmas Eve. 12th December.

1570886376724.pngConor: What is your favorite memory from when you and your sisters were younger?
I think I have all kinds of favourite memories from when we were kids. My favourite has to be that time we were kids and we were playing hide & seek. Tink went and hid under her bed. She was always a skinny little thing and even though she was so tiny, she somehow still managed to get stuck under the bed. It was fucking hilarious. Luce and I were in stitches. The more Tink got frustrated, the more we laughed. I had tears running down my face from it all, but I still remember seeing how relaxed and happy Luce was that day. Of course, Luce being as lovely as she is, she soon took pity on Tink and made me rescue her. Tink grumbled at us for laughing, but she soon found it funny herself and when Carrick eventually gave up hiding, she filled him in on the story herself. All four of us were together, all happy and not squabbling!

Funny thing, actually. We once played hide & seek, back when we were supposedly adults. Tink got stuck again. She never learns...

Conor: Do you regret not taking over the business back then?
No, I don't regret not taking over the business back then. I wasn't ready and I would have fucked it up. I don't think I would have been able to do what James did because I was emotionally attached to Alex and the plan was to murder her father. I would have hesitated and messed up those plans, which no doubt would have upset the Russians in the process.

I regret not being capable of taking over the business back then. I should have been ready but I wasn't and I feel bad that Luce's life could have been so much happier if James hadn't had to commit to the job for pretty much their entire married lives. I feel like I have yet to do my old man proud.

Conor: Who is your favorite sibling?
Hahaha. Yeah, like I'm going to pick a favourite and get stabbed in the face by one angry lady. I love Luce and Tink the same. I could never choose between them. What I can tell you, is that Carrick is my least favourite. I'm kind of pissed off with that little prick, again...

Conor: If you had just one drink for the rest of your life, what drink would it be?
Water, I suppose. It's the healthiest and right now I'm loving getting back into the swing of my fitness regime.

If we're talking just on the basis of pleasure and no health effects, then Guinness it is!

Bellz Bellz

1570887301332.pngConor - What happened last time you saw Michelle?
That was back in '66, when she was 16. Rayna came over from Italy to visit James and Michelle came with her. We spent quite a bit of time together, catching up. She spent some time with her little brother, Leo and I took her shopping in the city. It was all kind of normal, other than the fact it was clear I'd missed out on most of her life and her mother was pissed off with me. Michelle and I got along really well, despite all of that. She still had that cheeky attitude, love of sports and that tough nature about her. I knew I couldn't take any credit away from Alex - it was all her, wasn't it? I want to see Michelle again, but I messed up for her just like I did for Leo and Ali. I promised Michelle I'd come see her in Italy for her 18th birthday. But, I was in jail by the time she turned 18...

Conor - What's been the most impactful lesson you learned while in prison and in what ways has it changed your life?
I guess it was to take responsibility for my actions and to realise whatever I do has consequences. I don't just mean how my behaviour affected my family, especially Ali and Leo when I was locked up. Even in prison, I was cocky and I threw my weight around. I made sure early on that the other prisoners wouldn't screw with me. But that kind of power didn't extend to the staff there. I spent a lot of time in solitary confinement and the guards were real dicks about it. They knew I could take physical punishment but they realised they could get at me psychologically. Keeping me segregated from the others for long periods of time and depriving me of food along the way. That also taught me that not all battles could be fought with violence and there would be times I'd need to use psychological tactics.

Conor - What do you love most about Aliana?
Ali is a tough woman, both physically and mentally. She knows what she wants and she has a fiery passion about her. I love strong women! She's smart and there's never a full moment with her around. She's an amazing mother and has been such a good friend to Tink. Also... obviously... she's smoking hot!

Misty - What are your favourite and least favourite things about Conor?
My favourite things would be his humour, protective nature, love for his friends/family, and his playful side. Least favourite would be that he acts on impulse, is hot-headed, and has so far been unable to settle down with a lady he loves.

Conor - What do you find more difficult: fatherhood or marriage?
Right now, I have to say marriage. I find it easy to shift into 'Dad Mode' when I'm looking after Leo and I'm not afraid to tell him off when he needs it. Also, I can be a big kid myself, so I know how to keep my boy entertained. Marriage is harder. Partly because I'm still in Ali's bad books, so everything is difficult right now. She's pretty damn stubborn, in case you hadn't noticed. It would be easy to just back down and call it a day, but I still love her and I'm working my balls off trying to get her to give me another chance. I'm not ready to give up on us yet.

Pyroclast Pyroclast

1570887699464.pngConor: What kind of pet would you get if you got one?
Like most of my family, I love dogs, so that's one choice. But I also think bearded dragons are awesome. I'd love to have one of those little fellas!

Misty: From the first CS of Conor, to his latest scene, what's been the most unexpected thing to happen to him?
Even though right now he's made a mess of it, I think him settling down and getting married is probably the most unexpected thing that's happened. Since his first CS, it was inevitable he'd end up in trouble as even back then he was always getting into fights and winding up the cops. It's also no surprise he has two kids to different mothers, as he used to sleep around. I guess another surprise is that despite all of the violence and occasions where he's lost his temper, he's only ever killed one person (a secret only Aliana, Peter and Sinead know about). Compared to others in his family and the mob, his kill count is very low!

Conor: Now that you're staying away from the booze, what's your go-to drink?
I'm kind of hooked on Coke at the moment. I always did like the fizzy drinks before I was old enough for the booze.

Conor: If you had one wish, with no restrictions, what would it be?
I wish my old man had never been killed. We all still needed him back then. Me, Mam and my sisters. But, at the same time I know I can't wish for the past to be changed because that could affect the present and the people we have in our lives now. So, excluding wishing my Dad was here and not at the expense of everyone else who is here... I guess I'd just wish me and all of my family could have a normal life, free of all the danger and violence being committed to the mob invites.

Misty: What is you favorite scene with Conor?
It's been mentioned a few times lately, but I do like the one where he was tortured by Vinnie. It was just pretty tense at the time, first he was betrayed/set up by Angel and Alex. Then Vinnie finally managed to break him. It was a big turning point in Conor's development. He'd lived without consequence and the effects of the torture made him realise he wasn't invincible.
Fletchawk Fletchawk

Last edited:
Favorite Brother Conor

1. What is your favorite memory from when you and your sisters were younger?
2. Do you regret not taking over the business back then?
3. Who is your favorite sibling?
4. If you had just one drink for the rest of your life, what drink would it be?

Last edited:
Conor & his Creator: 5 'What' questions for you!

Conor - What happened last time you saw Michelle?
Conor - What's been the most impactful lesson you learned while in prison and in what ways has it changed your life?
Conor - What do you love most about Aliana?
Misty - What are your favourite and least favourite things about Conor?
Conor - What do you find more difficult: fatherhood or marriage?

Misty Gray Misty Gray

Last edited:
Conor: What kind of pet would you get if you got one?
Misty: From the first CS of Conor, to his latest scene, what's been the most unexpected thing to happen to him?
Conor: Now that you're staying away from the booze, what's your go-to drink?
Conor: If you had one wish, with no restrictions, what would it be?
Misty: What is you favorite scene with Conor?

Keegan Lynch
KEEGAN LYNCH

Jason Issacs.jpg

Is that gasoline in your pants or are you happy to see me?
Keegan: In Liam's place, how well do you feel James has done at taking over the business in New York?

I would say pretty well considering everything that had happened. Liam had done a great job of having expanded, and James taking over. It hasn’t been a bed of roses, people have been killed, things have changed. Much rather kept it in the Sullivan name only, but Liam had his reasons.

New York City’s a hotbed of people crawling over one another wanting to get a piece of territory for themselves, James’ done well to keep our rivals away this far.

Keegan: What has been the worst experience of your life, so far?

Having part of my soul crushed after Ma told us Kev had been shot down. I’ve always looked after my siblings, they know that, Ma knows that. They’re my priority and to have Kev - perhaps one of my sweetest brothers out of all of us - killed? I had gone to a place I’ve never gone before in my mind. And the fact that I couldn't do anything to stop the bastards. For many nights, I thought that I could of stopped it, prevented him from dying but its the uncertainty of it all that gets me.

Keegan: Do you have any intentions of finding love and settling down?

I’ve had my fair share of lovers - birds - whatever you want to call them.

In short, no.

Why? They don’t interest me that much, fun for a night - not so fun when you have a ring around your finger and it’s just another way enemies can poke at your weak spots.

Keegan: What do you believe it will take to avenge Kevin?

Kevin, as I’ve mentioned, sweetest brother you could ask for despite the circumstances we grew up in; probably the cleanest kid on the block aside from Murph now.

What do I believe...Every Moretti fucker who was involved in his death, dead. They better keep an eye out and their mouths shut if they like breathing. Family is family, no matter what. No one messes with that.

Keegan: What's your favourite movie?

I don’t go out much to the movies, but if I were to have a favourite, MASH.

divjack.jpg
Keegan: Were you satisfied by what happened to Luke

Not really, I would have like to have drawn it out a bit. Yeah, the idiot decided to rile up Peter into shooting him to end his misery but I was just getting started, the nice guy act you saw? That was a ruse, I was never intending on giving the man any help. Though, I guess I could see where Peter was coming from when he blew the guy’s brains out, the man was dead weight. He wasn’t going to give us anything useful.

Bugsy: What inspired you to create Keegan

I was watching Dangerous Lady and it had Jason Isaacs in it, I couldn’t pass up the chance to make him into a mobster (which he played several after that) as well as seeing him play alongside David Thewlis in Divorcing Jack where he played another gangster. Also, I had an interest in making a mobster from the beginning and as such, he came to me rather easily when I was writing him up.

B0HThtwIgAEwBIy.jpg
Keegan: What is your favorite thing to do in your downtime?

...Keeping my nose clean, counts? At least to the public eye.

Blackjack, poker, beat some lowly shopkeeper up for protection money. You know, the usual.

Keegan: What's your first opinion on the Porters?

My first opinion ...you're probably better off not knowing. My loyalties had laid, and still lay with the Sullivans but let’s just say I’ve warmed up to the Porters, they're extended family now.

Keegan - What dish would you cook to impress someone?

If I’m trying to impress Mam, cause she's the only lady I'd want to go out of my way to impress, an Irish Stew. She never really believes that I can cook anyway, so it’s always a surprise for her.

Keegan - Would you say that being the eldest of many siblings has made you merciful at all? Do you ever think of the family of your enemies?

Fuck mercy. She’s a bitch anyhow, always coming back to bite you in your arse. Do I ever think about the families of my enemies? Not really; if they stay out of being collateral damage - that’s a gold star for them. Otherwise, step in my way, or my family’s way, and you’re getting cut down.

Bugsy - What characters would you like to have Keegan interact with in future chapters?

Honestly, I’m game for anything. I want to get Keegan interacting with everyone but obviously it’s pretty difficult to and he’s not capable of teleportation. Probably getting him to butt heads with more enemies would be pretty satisfying.

Bugsy - Is romance something you're interested in exploring for Keegan?

As a writer, I’ve never really had planned for romance with any of my characters that I write. If it naturally happens and seems organic, I’ll go with it but most of the time, I don’t really tend to focus on that area as there are plenty of other ways and methods to stir up drama in Keegan’s life.

tumblr_nnghn6eQet1qkxp9fo3_r1_250.gif

Keegan - What do you dream about at night?

It depends on the night. Sometimes, I barely dream, if at all. My dreams would be someone else’s nightmares.

Keegan: You were born a large family, how often do you keep in contact with them, and who is are you closest to amongst them?

I keep in contact with my brothers more than I do my sisters, more out of wanting to keep my sisters out of the lifestyle that I’ve dragged my brothers into. Though he shares the same name as the waste of space of a father, Patty Jr.’s probably the closest brother; like a right hand man, if you want to call it that.

Keegan: If it ever boiled down to the Mob vs. your family, whose side would you choose?

Family. Of course the answer should have been the Mob, but they weren’t the ones who had grown up in a shit-stained apartment with rats crawling up the walls, they weren’t there when I needed to provide food for my family, or when Mam was giving birth. Yeah, they’ve done a lot for me, they’ve made me who I am today but if I needed to choose, I’d choose blood.

Bugsy: What's the most difficult aspect of your character to write?

I think it’s his personality, how much he’s willing to reveal with words and how much he wants to reveal in his thoughts. Keegan’s a quieter character, a little bit on the reserved side but striking that balance with having him being an ice-cold killer is something that I sort of grew into with Luke; not the most violent scene I’ve written but I would say those are the two parts that are the hardest to write.

Bugsy: What drew to this RP?

Had a craving for a good mob roleplay, saw the predecessors and had joined wayyy back but couldn’t commit at the time before eventually returning.

Last edited:
Keegan: In Liam's place, how well do you feel James has done at taking over the business in New York?
Keegan: What has been the worst experience of your life, so far?
Keegan: Do you have any intentions of finding love and settling down?
Keegan: What do you believe it will take to avenge Kevin?
Keegan: What's your favourite movie?

Bugsy Bugsy

Keegan: Were you satisfied by what happened to Luke
Bugsy: What inspired you to create Keegan
Keegan: What is your favorite thing to do in your downtime?
Keegan: What's your first opinion on the Porters?

Keegan - What dish would you cook to impress someone?
Keegan - Would you say that being the eldest of many siblings has made you merciful at all? Do you ever think of the family of your enemies?
Bugsy - What characters would you like to have Keegan interact with in future chapters?
Bugsy - Is romance something you're interested in exploring for Keegan?
Keegan - What do you dream about at night?

Bugsy Bugsy

Last edited:
Keegan: You were born a large family, how often do you keep in contact with them, and who is are you closest to amongst them?
Keegan: If it ever boiled down to the Mob vs. your family, whose side would you choose?
Bugsy: What's the most difficult aspect of your character to write?
Bugsy: What drew to this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back