[Emperors of the Fading Suns] [Emperors of the Fading Suns] OOC Thread

As per discussions earlier - Mirror wants to spend 8xp to get Demon Summoning 1st circle, 1PP on summoning demons for the Manse, and 1PP on tracking down info on the Neverborn, regarding her goal of finding some way of freeing them that doesn't doom Creation.

For actions, she would be very interested in joining Argis in a trip to Nexus, and could be talked into hunting down an enemy of the Cross, but I'd like a mini-scene at least for being convinced, as well as company on the hunt. (The enemies on the list all require a team of at least 2-3 of us.) There's also helping Fangs progress in her crazy scheme, too.

I'd also like to plan for eventually taking down Void Heart, the crazy abyssal archer. That would make a great joint/full-team project, and be a nasty blow to the Mask. It would also be revenge for Siham, since that guy killed his mate River. Taking him down doesn't have to be next scene, but we should make a pro-active strike on that guy soon. We know he's got a Thing for female lunars, and both our lunars have perfect defenses; we should be able to construct a plan based around that.

I can open a scene in cross or nearby (ankss?) where you can discuss things IC and convince Mirror.

So...

*Hunt the Hero Hunters

*Go tomb-raiding in Rathess or the city of evil Aztec vampire bats

*Concoct an elaborate scheme to take down Void Heart

*Attend to local issues of diplomacy/economy/making sure Flicker's dragons behave better than Dany's

@Feantari : a bold move you made.

@Kacie : glad you found some direction for Mirror :)

If you'll allow me I have a few comments on those plans.

RE Nexus: Mirror - though well versed in Investigation - is incapable of lying / hiding her motives and not particularly good at being discrete.

She can learn about what's going on with the Exalts of Nexus, but they may also do some learning themselves when interacting with Mirror.

Can you wait until some proper reconnaissance work has been done before having her going there ?

It would be a shame to, say, let WitD know that you are currently rebuilding your Manse. :tongue:

RE mini scenes:, sounds fair, Malek was asked to bring Siham back to Ankss, so here's an excuse for a scene.

RE Void Heart: It's a job for 4-5 exalts IMHO as we lack both movement, discretion and range in our attacks and he's very perceptive and can shoot from miiiiiiiiiles away.

But first we have to get him out of the Juggernaut, which interestingly enough may give us an opportunity to infiltrate the fortress and possibly find & free the Widow. > :)

Arynne said:
So...
*Hunt the Hero Hunters

*Go tomb-raiding in Rathess or the city of evil Aztec vampire bats

*Concoct an elaborate scheme to take down Void Heart

*Attend to local issues of diplomacy/economy/making sure Flicker's dragons behave better than Dany's
Don't forget the Legion... and don't go without Malek. I want to kill her... so bad... and I can do it now, no sweat, I can even make her suffer a little bit before ending her ! > :)

Two designs for a "tattoo-esque" breastplate:

Cuirass_zps7cbdc36e.jpg

SteelCuirass_zpsafc83aa3.png

Second one. Boob plates like the first will make the weapons go towards your chest. Granted, you're a Lunar and you can take it, but there's no need to make it easier for the guy trying to stab you.

How's about the first design on the form of the 2nd? Beauty + not-directing-weapon-towards-vitals!

Yeah, but the second is a full suit of plate armor. Flicker's just getting a breastplate (and vambraces and greaves).

RE the Celebrant: it should be a group decision, but I think it's to our advantage to bring him in.

1- we make him feel included and play the transparency card

2- we raise his awareness on what's going on

3- he has an opportunity to participate and offer assistance from Two Worlds

4- we can always discuss private or sensitive matters in another place

Thoughts ?

Two thoughts on the Celebrant; 1) it is more interesting to invite the Celebrant, and 2) it has already been declared by Cyl. By previous agreements, #2 is sufficient.

While the Celebrant is a security risk and potential hostile, I'm betting that Fangs will see it as an opportunity for soft force projection, which is a good thing.

It isn't like my post cannot go away with a simple click ;)

So far no one else has reacted, so there is still time to edit it.

Huh, I didn't realize I was supposed to be in that thread. I'll try to post in it by sometime tonight.

I've been waiting for CrazyIvan to post IC -- it's been the 4th of July here in the States, and he might have been running around pulled three different ways, for all I know.

I'm off on a business trip this next week, and my work laptop balks at this site. That said, if I'm stuck in the hotel bored out of my skull, I'll just up and post, censors be...uh, hopefully they're bored. Yes. Too bored to bother looking at anything.

Between writer's block and experimenting with my brain chemistry (uncomfortable, but necessary) I make no promises about when I will post.

Also feeling not excited at all about 3ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back