• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Emoji Confusion

HarleyQuip

Hello! I just wanted to point out that one of the emoji's doesn't make sense. The colon "X" emoji comes out as a happy face with hearts in the eyes, but it should really be tape over the mouth I'll do the emoji's backwards so you can see what I'm talking about:

x: = tape over the mouth

*: = kissy face

Kissy face should have hearts in the eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
X signifies a kiss you know like XOXO, that kind of stuff except the site I guess prefers it to be hearts

well on facebook and almost every other forum :* does some sort of heart or kiss, and ":x" does some sort of silenced mouth. Just thought it was odd that the colon X wasn't the emoji I am used too

... I totally missed that somehow.  And I'm the one that set them up!  I hadn't known that about ":*", but it's not being used for anything else, and I really don't know why I had ":x" with the hearts, so I'm going to change it.  Thanks for bringing this up!

":*" is now :*

":x" is now :x

Makes more sense to me, too.

... I totally missed that somehow.  And I'm the one that set them up!  I hadn't known that about ":*", but it's not being used for anything else, and I really don't know why I had ":x" with the hearts, so I'm going to change it.  Thanks for bringing this up!

:*  you're the best! :D

Are there anymore kitty emojis you are hiding from me >.> 

All available emojis can be seen in that list I showed you. ^33^   It's just that some have cute shortcuts (like "^3^") and some have boring ones (like ":CheshireGrin:").

All available emojis can be seen in that list I showed you. ^33^   It's just that some have cute shortcuts (like "^3^") and some have boring ones (like ":CheshireGrin:").

There's a list?

WHAT OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION HAVE YOU STAFF BEEN HIDING?

Yes!  And it's not hiding, unless you want to call it hiding in plain sight. ^;3^  

Click on the smilie button in the text editor.  Now click on Categories.  Now click on FeatGhost.  Enjoy!  (Overview is the default view and only shows 21 emojis from each category.  However, @Ghost made 88, so you have to switch to his category to see them all!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back