• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Emerald Grove Asylum

Magadude

I AM A DEVILMAN
Welcome fellow crazies, apparently your parents sent you to a asylum for some reason. Whether you need it or not, that's up to you.
Name:
(Optional) Nickname:
Gender (Male, Female, Bicycle, etc):
Sexuality:
Mental Stability (Insane, sane, or going insane):
Abilities (Not too over powered. For example, you can't fire Spirit Bombs):
Bio:
Other (Extra details you want to add in):

• Name: Cecilia Larken
    Appearance:
    6749ea3908e8ff6164cf0829ec973297.jpg
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Mental Stability: Subject has shown to have random periods of hallucinations mostly of her younger siblings. There have also been reports of paranoia but out of the rest of the subjects, she is more sane than all of them.

Bio: Born to a family of 4, Cecilia was oldest. She was always responsible for herself as well as her 2 younger brothers and younger sister. While her other three counterparts were considered "perfect children", being innocent and hard working, Cecilia was seen differently by her parents. They found her weird, sometimes a freak. It was on the night of her parent's anniversary where everything went down. As she was babysitting her younger siblings, the door to their house was forced open and a group of men entered. They immediately moved to Cecilia and dragged her through the door, muffling her screams while her brothers and sister screamed after her. From there, everything went dark for her and when she woke, she had found herself in a small room. From there, she was taken out of her cell and placed in a surgical room where she was experimented with for hours upon end. When it was all finally over, they locked her up again, leaving her alone.

Last edited:

• Name: Cecilia Larken
    Appearance:
    6749ea3908e8ff6164cf0829ec973297.jpg
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Mental Stability: Constant flipping between sane and insane

Bio: Born to a family of 4, Cecilia was oldest. She was always responsible for herself as well as her 2 younger brothers and younger sister. While her other three counterparts were considered "perfect children", being innocent and hard working, Cecilia was seen differently by her parents. They found her weird, sometimes a freak. It was on the night of her parent's anniversary where everything went down. As she was babysitting her younger siblings, the door to their house was forced open and a group of men entered. They immediately moved to Cecilia and dragged her through the door, muffling her screams while her brothers and sister screamed after her. From there, everything went dark for her and when she woke, she had found herself in a small room. From there, she was taken out of her cell and placed in a surgical room where she was experimented with for hours upon end. When it was all finally over, they locked her up again, leaving her alone.
Accepted

Name: Michael Wright
Nickname: Subject #1
Appearance:
Emerald Grove Charaecter.jpeg

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mental Stability: He is barely sane

Ability: He can imprint thoughts and feelings into objects that transfer to whoever holds the said object.
Subject #1 wears special gloves that suppress his powers until needed by the asylum

Bio: Michael used to be a happy go-lucky boy with a loving brother and father. His life was perfect and nothing could have ruin it, until something did. One day while him and his brother were playing in the road, a car came by and ran over his brother, killing him. After his brother's death, his father became focused on work, well that's what Micheal thought at the time. One day, Micheal woke up strapped to a table. He saw his dad in the corner of his eye and asked for help. His father didn't answer and instead got out some equipment Micheal didn't recognize. Soon, pain went through Micheal's body. As the pain began, the father got out some more equipment and started to experiment on his son, who at this point, was screaming for help with tears rolling down his eyes. After the hours of unimaginable pain that seemed like a seemed like forever stopped, the father picked up the boy and through him in the basement and locked it. The boy tried to scream for help, he tried to bust down the door and escape to freedom, but to no use. After two days, with despair finally setting in, the door opens. He hoped it was someone who would save him from his father, but it was only his father. His father then drugged him. When he woke up he notice he was in a weird room. It was padded, and he was wearing weird gloves. Before he could think about why he had gloves on, he heard a voice. It was his dad telling him to exist his room. Micheal did so, knowing if he didn't he would anger his father. When he existed the room only to enter another. In the new room, he saw a man in a weird suit sitting on a chair with a chair in front of him. He spoke and Micheal instantly recognized the voice. It was his dad. His dad told him to sit down. Micheal did so, but very hesitantly. His dad then got out a letter and said to touch it. Micheal being confused by the question cocked his head. This only made the father angry hitting Micheal, then saying just touch the paper already. Micheal did, and then his dad said to be paranoid as possible. This was a easy thing to do. After that, his dad told him to go back to his cell while also pressing a button. Micheal goes back to his cell, feeling his gloves starting to tighten. He then sank to the ground knowing that there is no way he can escape.

long-curly-hairstyles-for-black-men1.jpg

Name: October Bennett
Sexuality: Bisexual
Mental Stability: Subject appears to have extreme bouts of schizophrenia, during which he claims to see mostly ravens. These hallucinations speak to him, but no confirmation on what they are saying. Subjects seems to have reached a high level of mental instability. Bursts of violence and distress are common. Subject displays extreme masochistic tendencies, but also has no difficulty harming others.
Abilities: Subject is able to voluntarily grow clear, organic crystals on his skin in various shapes and density. Removing them from his skin appears painful, but subject seems to revel in the pain and enjoy it greatly. As a precaution, subject must ingest serum #[REDACTED] to prevent crystal growth.
Bio:
Interview with subject, date [REDACTED]
Audio recording [REDACTED]
Dr. [REDACTED]: Tell me about yourself.
October Bennett: (silence)
Dr. [REDACTED]: Pay attention, please. Answer my inquiry.
October B.: It was him, you know. That bird up there.(Pause) He's the one that should be locked up.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Who?
October B.: Him. Dad.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Tell me about your father.
October B.: (Incoherent muttering)
Dr. [REDACTED]: Speak up.
October B.: He was nice before she died. I could stand him then. But I still saw things; I was still broken. But mom loved me, and dad loved me. But after she died... He... He went... (Banging noise)
Dr. [REDACTED]: What?
October B.: He hunted me! He hurt me! (Another bang) He buzzed on my ears and tortured me and...
Dr. [REDACTED]: I can't hear you.
October B.: Then he brought me here.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Hey! Stop that! Security! (Louder bang) He's killing himse-
:End of recording:
Other: Nope.

Last edited:
View attachment 284490

Name: October Bennett
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Mental Stability: Subject appears to have extreme bouts of schizophrenia, during which he claims to see mostly ravens. These hallucinations speak to him, but no confirmation on what they are saying. Subjects seems to have reached a high level of mental instability. Bursts of violence and distress are common. Subject displays extreme masochistic tendencies, but also has no difficulty harming others.
Abilities: Subject is able to voluntarily grow clear, organic crystals on his skin in various shapes and density. Removing them from his skin appears painful, but subject seems to revel in the pain and enjoy it greatly. As a precaution, subject must ingest serum #[REDACTED] to prevent crystal growth.
Bio:
Interview with subject, date [REDACTED]
Audio recording [REDACTED]
Dr. [REDACTED]: Tell me about yourself.
October Bennett: (silence)
Dr. [REDACTED]: Pay attention, please. Answer my inquiry.
October B.: It was him, you know. That bird up there.(Pause) He's the one that should be locked up.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Who?
October B.: Him. Dad.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Tell me about your father.
October B.: (Incoherent muttering)
Dr. [REDACTED]: Speak up.
October B.: He was nice before she died. I could stand him then. But I still saw things; I was still broken. But mom loved me, and dad loved me. But after she died... He... He went... (Banging noise)
Dr. [REDACTED]: What?
October B.: He hunted me! He hurt me! (Another bang) He buzzed on my ears and tortured me and...
Dr. [REDACTED]: I can't hear you.
October B.: Then he brought me here.
Dr. [REDACTED]: Hey! Stop that! Security! (Louder bang) He's killing himse-
:End of recording:
Other: Nope.
Damn. Accepted

Raina Polivka
petv63p.jpg
2H3YFHe.jpg
L9EZY2tvpQQ.jpg
Basics​
Name:
Raina Polivka

Nickname(s):
n/a

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Mental​
Mental Stability:
Raina has schizophrenic episodes which come and go randomly. During these episodes, she can become increasingly irrational, violent and suffers from both auditory and visual hallucinations. Her hallucinations seem to vary in each episode, ranging from inaudible whispers to cries for help, as well as shadowed figures following her around.

Abilities:
She has an enhanced (photographic) memory, able to perfectly recall information she has only seen once, especially with numbers. Raina also has the ability to sense and feel the emotions of others, especially through objects. If a person is susceptible enough, she can attempt to influence or manipulate their emotions, although she is rarely successful.
Bio​
Bio:
Raina lived a relatively normal with her father up until his premature death by lung cancer. At the age of six she was sent to live with her uncle David where she was repeatedly sexually abused. Unfit to take care of a child, her uncle David spent most of his days working, sleeping, or drinking. When he drank, he abused her. When he didn't, he neglected her, often failing to feed her for days on end. She eventually learned to eat whatever she could find, knowing if she asked for help he would just get angry. Raina began missing a considerate amount of school as David was forcing her to stay home to prevent anyone from seeing the bruises he left all over her body. She had no friends, no real family, and no source of love, compassion or affection. By her thirteenth birthday she experienced her first hallucination - a shadowed figure that offered her a safe place, a place where her uncle David couldn't go. Doctors believe it was this very first hallucination that marked her development of schizophrenia, and is also the reason why she brutally assaulted her uncle David by lighting him on fire in his sleep.

Other:
Raina was sent to the asylum for attempting to take her uncle's life. She never directly admitted to her doctors, or anyone, that she was sexually assaulted. Unfortunately, David survived the attack with severe third degree burns and was severely disfigured.

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

(Edit, Hated my writing. Redo...).

Name: Charles steel.
Nickname: (See mental Stability)
Appearance: Blonde male, 6,1 weighing 178 pounds, blue eyes. Seems to change his straight hair style with his different "personas"
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mental Stability: Patient has Multiple personality disorder. Is aware of these other personas. Notable ones: Chazz, the face Charles hides behind. Happy, optimistic and peaceful, Chazz seems to represent the good in Charles. Zzahc: If Chazz is the good in Charles then Zzahc represents the bad. Antagonistic, irritable and violent towards staff, he displays psychotic behaviour. Manipulative, evasive, and sadistic, Zzahc is to be viewed with caution. Jackson: The male-like attitude. Crude, abrasive and loud, Jackson seems to solve his problems with the "Shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. Talks with a southern accent. Judge: Charles's intellect and morals seem to describe the "Judge". Displaying wisdom and calmness the others don't or will not show, he makes the rules for the other personas to follow. Dewie: Flirtatious deviant. Obsessed with vanity, style, and sass, Dewie plays with those he talks to. Observed pick pocketing staff, making passes at those he finds attractive, and playing pranks on those he does not like, he is a trickster.
Abilities: Charles himself is rarely present, hiding behind these masks. Each has a different abnormality. Chazz can sense emotion, and coax others into feeling other emotions. A magnet of feelings. Zzahc can display strength when angered, and an in-depth knowledge of psychology, playing with people's minds in a cat/mouse way. Jackson can effect his environment through willpower. Locked doors become unlocked, cold food becomes warm, more study is needed. Judge: Unknown, but can communicate to the others non-verbally (told to a doctor by Chazz, remarking "oh sorry, Judge was just telling me about the old west, and how you can't shoot guys in the back.") Dewie, being a trickster this anomaly was overlooked, but with further study, it seems he is able to create illusions to confuse and distract others.
Bio:Charles steel was raised in an affluent environment, by his wealthy father Maximillion Steel. Raised to succeed his father he was given the best of everything. In college, his fathers expectations caused him to collapse, both mentally and psychologically. His emotions split himself into parts. He rebelled against his father, spending a fortune on his petty desires. His father, ashamed, contacted the asylum and had his son tricked into being sent there.

Last edited:

Raina Polivka
petv63p.jpg
2H3YFHe.jpg
L9EZY2tvpQQ.jpg
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide
no slide

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
(Edit, Hated my writing. Redo...).

Name: Charles steel.
Nickname: (See mental Stability)
Appearance: Blonde male, 6,1 weighing 178 pounds, blue eyes. Seems to change his straight hair style with his different "personas"
Sexuality: Pansexual
Mental Stability: Patient has Multiple personality disorder. Is aware of these other personas. Notable ones: Chazz, the face Charles hides behind. Happy, optimistic and peaceful, Chazz seems to represent the good in Charles. Zzahc: If Chazz is the good in Charles then Zzahc represents the bad. Antagonistic, irritable and violent towards staff, he displays psychotic behaviour. Manipulative, evasive, and sadistic, Zzahc is to be viewed with caution. Jackson: The male-like attitude. Crude, abrasive and loud, Jackson seems to solve his problems with the "Shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. Talks with a southern accent. Judge: Charles's intellect and morals seem to describe the "Judge". Displaying wisdom and calmness the others don't or will not show, he makes the rules for the other personas to follow. Dewie: Flirtatious deviant. Obsessed with vanity, style, and sass, Dewie plays with those he talks to. Observed pick pocketing staff, making passes at those he finds attractive, and playing pranks on those he does not like, he is a trickster.
Abilities: Charles himself is rarely present, hiding behind these masks. Each has a different abnormality. Chazz can sense emotion, and coax others into feeling other emotions. A magnet of feelings. Zzahc can display strength when angered, and an in-depth knowledge of psychology, playing with people's minds in a cat/mouse way. Jackson can effect his environment through willpower. Locked doors become unlocked, cold food becomes warm, more study is needed. Judge: Unknown, but can communicate to the others non-verbally (told to a doctor by Chazz, remarking "oh sorry, Judge was just telling me about the old west, and how you can't shoot guys in the back.") Dewie, being a trickster this anomaly was overlooked, but with further study, it seems he is able to create illusions to confuse and distract others.
Bio:Charles steel was raised in an affluent environment, by his wealthy father Maximillion Steel. Raised to succeed his father he was given the best of everything. In college, his fathers expectations caused him to collapse, both mentally and psychologically. His emotions split himself into parts. He rebelled against his father, spending a fortune on his petty desires. His father, ashamed, contacted the asylum and had his son tricked into being sent there.
Accepted

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen It's not a thread, it's a conversation. I just made a mistake, but I already corrected it so no worries. To others, this is the last chance to sign up for the roleplay. If this gets popular enough I will consider doing another sign up.

08f1b846e99e00e9b193d56f0937f843.jpg

Name:
Xiang Ling

Nickname:
N/A

Sexuality:
Unsure at this point

Mental Stability:
Depends on the comparison and the circumstance, but most would say that Ling is pretty unstable.
The official diagnosis is Borderline Personality Disorder, though he may have some underlying conditions as well.

Abilities:
If he ages at all, he does so very slowly.

He also claims to see ghosts, though he may just be saying this for attention.

Bio:

WIP

Other:
WIP

Name:
Goliath formerly known as Jackson Shaw

Nickname:
Beast, monster

Male

Appearance:
Former appearance
IMG_0292.JPG

(Current appearance)
IMG_2279.PNG
(Stands about 9"7)

Sexuality:
Straight

Signs of high anger and violence as well as rage and often primal hunger for blood and very animalistic

Abilities (Not too over powered. For example, you can't fire Spirit Bombs): drakes ability is pretty plane to see having changed form and DNA code the effects weren't visible at first. Originally though to just have a higher body density and strength it quickly changed into what he is today. Altering his appearance and mental state to that of a vicious carnivorous beast. Enhanced speed, strength and predatory instincts. Also shows signs of possibly being able to breath fire. Also has an invulnerability to pain and a 70% increase in self healing (if he takes a bullet to the body it will be fully healed in half an hour) Currently being held in high security cell chained down and subdued

Bio:
Throughout drakes life he was known as a hoodlum. Always getting into trouble and fights. So much so that his parents weren't surprised when they got the letter saying he was insane. They immediately sent him into the asylum quicker than you can say "that was quick" and practically left him there. The only one since his incarceration to care about where he has been was his sister who unknowingly is the only person who can control him.

Other (Extra details you want to add in): currently a serum is being developed to try and chance him back to his human appearance for short periods of time

Last edited:
Name:
Goliath formerly known as Jackson Shaw

Nickname:
Beast, monster

Male

Appearance:
Former appearance
View attachment 287854

(Current appearance)
View attachment 287856
(Stands about 8"3)

Sexuality:
Straight

Signs of high anger and violence as well as rage and often primal hunger for blood and very animalistic

Abilities (Not too over powered. For example, you can't fire Spirit Bombs): drakes ability is pretty plane to see having changed form and DNA code the effects weren't visible at first. Originally though to just have a higher body density and strength it quickly changed into what he is today. Altering his appearance and mental state to that of a vicious carnivorous beast. Enhanced speed, strength and predatory instincts. Also shows signs of possibly being able to breath fire. Currently being held in high security cell chained down and subdued

Bio:
Throughout drakes life he was known as a hoodlum. Always getting into trouble and fights. So much so that his parents weren't surprised when they got the letter saying he was insane. They immediately sent him into the asylum quicker than you can say "that was quick" and practically left him there. The only one since his incarceration to care about where he has been was his sister who unknowingly is the only person who can control him.

Other (Extra details you want to add in): currently a serum is being developed to try and chance him back to his human appearance for short periods of time
Accepted

Hello new crazies!
After some considerations, I have decided to open the character sign up again.
The everything's the same, you just need to make your character and wait for me to accept you or not.
If you have any questions about this please say so and I will try to respond when I can.​

TGm0HKa.jpg

Name: Karelyn Nelson

Nicknames: Red or Lyn

Orientation: Straight

Relationship: Taken

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120

Physical Description: Pale skin, Red hair, Green eyes, Thin build

"It's been a while since I've been here..."

What do you mean by 'here'?

"Here. In this place...this kind of place."

You mean a--

"Yeah, a shrink's."

So why is it that you're here now?

"I can't handle what's happening to me right now...I get these terrible headaches that just won't go away.."

Then why not go see a doctor?

"Why bother if I know they'll just send me here for some more tests.."

Has there been any other symptoms?

"What are you expecting me to say...that I hear voices telling me to do bad things?"

I lose myself sometimes…like I'm not actually here, yet I always find a way back somehow.

Dislikes: Crowds, Sleeping, Migraines, Loudness

Hobbies: Drawing, Dream journal

Fears: Never waking up from a dream, going crazy, being incurable

Suffers From: Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Out of Body Experiences, Insomnia, and Migraines
Patient History

The patient has seen several psychologists already, the first one visited in her mid-teens; each one prescribing different medications to attempt and alleviate her of her night terrors and out of body experiences - none have worked. Her nightmares were thought to stem from physical or sexual abuse at home, this was immediately dismissed as the Department of Children and Family Services conducted an investigation, but found nothing to support the theory. According to her parents, she has always had a habit of telling tall-tales ever since she was a child - for example, being able to predict the future, moving objects with her mind.

Subject was a college student living with her fiancé until an incident occurred that resulted in his death. The subject was brought to court and found guilty due to reasons of insanity and was promptly sent here for treatment.

Mental Stability

The patient has become unresponsive to staff members, choosing to stay in her bed most days and barely eats – staff has resorted to a feeding tube to keep the subject alive. Subject 28 is aware of other subjects in the facility but does not seem to care much about them – though she has asked about Subject 1 at least once.

Though 28 has come here as a sane individual, time spent here has been continuously pushing the subject into a catatonic state. Suggested treatment: Forced social interaction; recommended to watch interaction with Subject #1 closely.

Abilities

The patient's abilities include: Astral Projecting, Telekinesis, and Precognition.

Notes:
Studies on astral projection is only available during sleep cycles. Although patient refuses to sleep to prevent study, staff has resorted to forcing subject into sedation to proceed with studies. When serum █████ is administered, subject's brain activity spikes signaling she has begun an out-of-body experience.

Telekinetic studies are harder to test as the subject does not yet know how to access abilities but the subject's emotional state has a large effect on the strength of abilities.

Precognition studies have been rather fruitful, sedation is often required for precognition to occur, so long as the subject is asleep. Special machinery has allowed staff to observe her precognitive dreams. These tests occur rarely.

I'm not insane, I know that much...but isn't that what all crazy people tell themselves?...

Last edited:
TGm0HKa.jpg

Name: Karelyn Nelson

Nicknames: Red or Lyn

Orientation: Straight

Relationship: Taken

Height: 5'4

Weight: 120

Physical Description: Pale skin, Red hair, Green eyes, Thin build

"It's been a while since I've been here..."

What do you mean by 'here'?

"Here. In this place...this kind of place."

You mean a--

"Yeah, a shrink's."

So why is it that you're here now?

"I can't handle what's happening to me right now...I get these terrible headaches that just won't go away.."

Then why not go see a doctor?

"Why bother if I know they'll just send me here for some more tests.."

Has there been any other symptoms?

"What are you expecting me to say...that I hear voices telling me to do bad things?"

I lose myself sometimes…like I'm not actually here, yet I always find a way back somehow.

Dislikes: Crowds, Sleeping, Migraines, Loudness

Hobbies: Drawing, Dream journal

Fears: Never waking up from a dream, going crazy, being incurable

Suffers From: Night Terrors, Sleep Paralysis, Out of Body Experiences, Insomnia, and Migraines

Patient History
The patient has seen several psychologists already, the first one visited in her mid-teens; each one prescribing different medications to attempt and alleviate her of her night terrors and out of body experiences - none have worked. Her nightmares were thought to stem from physical or sexual abuse at home, this was immediately dismissed as the Department of Children and Family Services conducted an investigation, but found nothing to support the theory. According to her parents, she has always had a habit of telling tall-tales ever since she was a child - for example, being able to predict the future, moving objects with her mind.

Subject was a college student living with her fiancé until an incident occurred that resulted in his death. The subject was brought to court and found guilty due to reasons of insanity and was promptly sent here for treatment.

Mental Stability
The patient has become unresponsive to staff members, choosing to stay in her bed most days and barely eats – staff has resorted to a feeding tube to keep the subject alive. Subject 28 is aware of other subjects in the facility but does not seem to care much about them – though she has asked about Subject 1 at least once.

Though 28 has come here as a sane individual, time spent here has been continuously pushing the subject into a catatonic state. Suggested treatment: Forced social interaction; recommended to watch interaction with Subject #1 closely.

Abilities
The patient's abilities include: Astral Projecting, Telekinesis, and Precognition.

Notes:
Studies on astral projection is only available during sleep cycles. Although patient refuses to sleep to prevent study, staff has resorted to forcing subject into sedation to proceed with studies. When serum █████ is administered, subject's brain activity spikes signaling she has begun an out-of-body experience.

Telekinetic studies are harder to test as the subject does not yet know how to access abilities but the subject's emotional state has a large effect on the strength of abilities.

Precognition studies have been rather fruitful, sedation is often required for precognition to occur, so long as the subject is asleep. Special machinery has allowed staff to observe her precognitive dreams. These tests occur rarely.

I'm not insane, I know that much...but isn't that what all crazy people tell themselves?...
Accepted

Name: Calcifer A. Walters
Nickname: By staff he is nicknamed "Devil Whisperer" or "Snake Charmer". Around patients, he's only known as "Snake."
Appearance:
Nea_awakens.png
(Normal Appearance)
mitsuki_dragon_snake_sage_mode_by_narutodrawingchannel-dadi7ar.jpg
(Demonic Appearance)

Sexuality: No preference shown

Mental Stability: Insane, but can control himself so that he may appear sane to some. With this control, he usually prompts people into a false sense of security until he's ready to change entirely. A sign of Multiple Personality Disorder. As he can frequently change from innocent and friendly, to vicious and almost devil-like. Shows signs of selective mutism. As he does not speak to many patients or staff, but is compliant when given an order. Though when analyzed secretly, speaks to himself, or an entity known as "Devil"

Abilities (Not too over powered. For example, you can't fire Spirit Bombs): Snake is known to possess a power that he controls naturally. It is activated through a certain contract he has made with a "Devil" that he has been able to see and talk to since he was young. The transformation enuses only when he feels a true need for it such as a life or death situation, he doesn't use it for intimidation or any other reasons. Turning his body pale blue with slight cracks shown across the body, growing claws, fangs, a horn in the middle of his forehead and his hair, turns from white to a whispy light blue. Covered in a sort of protective blue aura, while a snake made from the blue aura rests upon his shoulders.

- He can manifest 10 snakes from the aura that he controls without any actual movement. the scales upon them are like serrated edges, so sharp that they can cut into flesh easily if the snake's lunging fangs do not grab onto foes. The snakes can also act as a defense as much as they are an attack, by wrapping around Snake to protect him from any harm. (As of right now, sharpened weapons and blunt weapons are weak against his defense. Bullets can cause damage to the protective barrier, and with enough force can go through his shielding until he learns how to improve his abilities)

- In his Demon Mode, he can regenerate rather efficiently, any limbs that might show damage will be repaired at some point, but not instantly.

- He shows greater strength, and stamina compared to normal humans, and has various resitances to poisonous substances.
Important: Snake can only last in this mode for 3 minutes (3 posts.) And will need to recharge for at least 5 minutes before use. (5 posts) Though, if he continues to use the transformation he will lose an additional minute (useful for only 2 posts-2 minutes). A full day to recharge will return the transformation limit to normal (3 posts-3 minutes)

Bio:
Beginning
Snake has been in the Emerald Grove Asylum since he was 15, Arriving to Emerald Grove Aslyum a time after it's founding and beginning it's unusual, secret testings on the one known as Subject #1, or Michael Wright. Calcifer's parent's were considerably worried about his wellbeing, as he spoke heavily with an entity known as "Devil" and would draw pictures depicting gruesome acts, such as eating humans, slicing them apart, or tearing into human's with it's fangs. Calcifer, his name at the time said that it was just how Devil ate. And that he was usually hungry. The Walters family were reffered to the Emerald Grove Asylum shortly after Calcifer wouldn't drop his act. Though at first, the Walters family were hesitant to send off their son, until he could not be contained anymore... He seemed as if he was losing his sense of reality, believing this stupid entity was real and was his friend! So they sent him off, beginning his enrollment into the Emerald Grove Asylum.. Months would go by, and the Walters family were indeed worried about their son, they would continuously try and find out what sort of help Calcifer was getting, to the point where all the shady work the Emerald Grove Asylum would become too noticeable, the Walters family were very curious of what was going on after they never received information...So in turn the Asylum dealt with them, silently and permanently. Calcifer though, never seemed to care much about his parents, or their whereabouts either..

Within the Confines of Hell
In the beginning, Snake's treatments were unorthodox in his eyes. He never understood what the staff were trying to do with him, but he went with it all the same. He only cared about his friend "Devil" and never worried about the staff or what they did to him. It was always about "Devil" to him, but as his friend continued to speak to him, the more the staff grew increasingly impatient with the boy, he just wouldn't shut up about his stupid friend! So...One of the doctors suggested a drug to keep Snake's imagination in check. And it worked indeed..That's where all the fun began, Snake had lost his friend, and the terror began to set in when the treatments, the tests, and all of the work the Asylum put into him shined. This was his breaking point.

4 Years
4 years went by, and Snake became twisted, unable to control himself or have any actual foundation he could stand upon. He was a puppet to the game of the Asylum, and played it he did. 4, long years took a toll on his mind. Without his friend, he had forgotten everything in his childhood. He now wanted to strike back, but why? He never did until the day one of the doctors arrived for a treatment, with an old photo he drew..

Snake Charmer.
"Ah..So, Cal. Can I call you that buddy? Lemme' sit down for a moment.." The man sat down, his white coat mixing in with the padding of the cell that Calcifer had been in for 4 long years. He was 19, and this man appeared before him..Holding a piece of paper. "Now Cal, let me ask you something...You remember this at all? Huh?" He showed the picture to Calcifer...And it all...Came rushing back to him. "Devil.." He croaked, his eyes growing wide as he began to hear a fimilar voice in his head.. "I'm here.....You haven't forgotten me...Have you? It's been 4 yeaarsss.... I've been starving for a long time Calciferrr..Bring me back...BRING ME BACK!" Said the voice. And in a flash it all began, Calcifer took the pen in the man's pocket, pushed him down and stabbed his throat with the pen, pushing it deep into his jugular...The blood stained the walls. And a horrific laugh began to roar through the padded room. Devil had returned, and with him...A certain comfort, and control came to Calcifer once more. And on that day, Devil made a contract with Calcifer. So that they could keep their bond forevermore, and nothing could tear them apart. The picture, now covered in blood was Calcifer's drawing of Devil. Eating a bunch of humans with delight. Calcifer's powers were awakened not long after, when the staff tried to sedate him once more he attacked with viciousness, slaughtering at least 3 members before they decided it was too dangerous. Everyone for themselves. And thus he was dubbed Snake, Snake Charmer...or Devil Whisperer.

- Snake has no problems with other patients. Mostly deciding that being open to all is a good mannerism, though some could say that this is because he will sooner or later just use you for his own gain if need be.

-Though Problematic in the beginning and middle of his servitude in the Asylum, Snake has become much more compliant with the Staff. Finding them to be people he can generally smile and be friendly to, again this is probably so that he can make them let their guard down.

Surprisingly enough, he likes kittens as much as he likes snakes. (The man isn't a total psychopathic villainous being.)
The darkness. Area with no light, anything such as that, keeps him rather relaxed.
Thunderstorms, he finds an unusual comfort towards the mixture of thunder, lightning, and rain.
Quilts, he finds the warmth they produce rather helpful when alone. Like someone giving him a hug. He will ocassionally travel with the quilt. (Yes, even he needs some affection people!)
His favorite drink is root beer. Anyone that gives him a root beer, he will consider sparing them.

Dislikes:
People touching him, though this isn't a blood vessel popper, he just finds it annoying.
Brightly lit rooms, he gets irritated by it easily, not because of sensitive eyes or anything. (He's just cranky.)
Insults, he doesn't like being considered a monster to some of the staff, and he heavily dislikes being called names or considered distrustful because of rumors surrounding him. (He's not that bad of a guy, just misunderstood at times)
Being totally alone, though he hates to admit such a fault, it is buried deep down in him. He hates the fact he's alone, and feels no one will bring him out of this despair in his heart, he will observe the life other patients live, to gain a better understanding of them in secret. By doing this he tries to feel less alone knowing what others do in their life.​

Last edited:
Nickname: By staff he is nicknamed "Devil Whisperer" or "Snake Charmer". Around patients, he's only known as "Snake."
Appearance:
View attachment 291001
(Normal Appearance)
View attachment 291002
(Demonic Appearance)

Mental Stability: Insane, but can control himself so that he may appear sane to some. With this control, he usually prompts people into a false sense of security until he's ready to change entirely. A sign of Multiple Personality Disorder. As he can frequently change from innocent and friendly, to vicious and almost devil-like. Shows signs of selective mutism. As he does not speak to many patients or staff, but is compliant when given an order. Though when analyzed secretly, speaks to himself, or an entity known as "Devil"

Abilities (Not too over powered. For example, you can't fire Spirit Bombs): Snake is known to possess a power that he controls naturally. It is activated through a certain contract he has made with a "Devil" that he has been able to see and talk to since he was young. The transformation enuses only when he feels a true need for it such as a life or death situation, he doesn't use it for intimidation or any other reasons. Turning his body pale blue with slight cracks shown across the body, growing claws, fangs, a horn in the middle of his forehead and his hair, turns from white to a whispy light blue. Covered in a sort of protective blue aura, while a snake made from the blue aura rests upon his shoulders.

- He can manifest 10 snakes from the aura that he controls without any actual movement. the scales upon them are like serrated edges, so sharp that they can cut into flesh easily if the snake's lunging fangs do not grab onto foes. The snakes can also act as a defense as much as they are an attack, by wrapping around Snake to protect him from any harm. (As of right now, sharpened weapons and blunt weapons are weak against his defense. Bullets can cause damage to the protective barrier, and with enough force can go through his shielding until he learns how to improve his abilities)

- In his Demon Mode, he can regenerate rather efficiently, any limbs that might show damage will be repaired at some point, but not instantly.

- He shows greater strength, and stamina compared to normal humans, and has various resitances to poisonous substances.

Bio:
Beginning
Snake has been in the Emerald Grove Asylum since he was 9. At the age of 8 his parents finally noticed his...unusual behavior as compared to normal kids. He insisted that he had a friend named "Devil" And was always drawing pictures of snakes, eating people. When questioned, he said that "This is how Devil eats, he says he's hungry all the time..." His parents soon enough researched the Emerald Grove Asylum, becoming increasingly worried about their son. Rest assured, they sent him there so that one day he may become a better individual to society. Though this would never happen. His parents could never gain any information about his treatments, and soon enough 2 years passed with no information on their son, they decided to go themselves to see. In the end the Walters family was never seen, nor heard from again. Some say that they were found poking around the estate late at night, and were killed to preserve secrecy.. Though, Snake never seemed to show any sort of desire to know the whereabouts of his parents.

During the 2 years, Snake's treatments were unorthodox in his eyes. He never understood what the staff were trying to do with him, but he went with it all the same. He only cared about his friend "Devil" and never worried about the staff or what they did to him. It was always about "Devil" to him, but as his friend continued to speak to him, the more the staff grew increasingly impatient with the boy, he just wouldn't shut up about his stupid friend! So...One of the doctors suggested a drug to keep Snake's imagination in check. And it worked indeed..That's where all the fun began, Snake had lost his friend, and the terror began to set in when the treatments, the tests, and all of the work the Asylum put into him shined. This was his breaking point.

5 Years
5 years went by, and Snake became twisted, unable to control himself or have any actual foundation he could stand upon. He was a puppet to the game of the Asylum, and played it he did. 5, long years took a toll on his mind. Without his friend, he had forgotten everything in his childhood. He now wanted to strike back, but why? He never did until the day one of the doctors arrived for a treatment, with an old photo he drew..

Snake Charmer.
"Ah..So, Cal. Can I call you that buddy? Lemme' sit down for a moment.." The man sat down, his white coat mixing in with the padding of the cell that Calcifer had been in for 7 long years. He was 15, and this man appeared before him..Holding a piece of paper. "Now Cal, let me ask you something...You remember this at all? Huh?" He showed the picture to Calcifer...And it all...Came rushing back to him. "Devil.." He croaked, his eyes growing wide as he began to hear a fimilar voice in his head.. "I'm here.....You haven't forgotten me...Have you? It's been 7 yeaarsss.... I've been starving for a long time Calciferrr..Bring me back...BRING ME BACK!" Said the voice. And in a flash it all began, Calcifer took the pen in the man's pocket, pushed him down and stabbed his throat with the pen, pushing it deep into his jugular...The blood stained the walls. And a horrific laugh began to roar through the padded room. Devil had returned, and with him...A certain comfort, and control came to Calcifer once more. And on that day, Devil made a contract with Calcifer. So that they could keep their bond forevermore, and nothing could tear them apart. The picture, now covered in blood was Calcifer's drawing of Devil. Eating a bunch of humans with delight. Calcifer's powers were awakened not long after, when the staff tried to sedate him once more he attacked with viciousness, slaughtering at least 3 members before they decided it was too dangerous. Everyone for themselves. And thus he was dubbed Snake, Snake Charmer...or Devil Whisperer.

- Snake has no problems with other patients. Mostly deciding that being open to all is a good mannerism, though some could say that this is because he will sooner or later just use you for his own gain if need be.

-Though Problematic in the beginning and middle of his servitude in the Asylum, Snake has become much more compliant with the Staff. Finding them to be people he can generally smile and be friendly to, again this is probably so that he can make them let their guard down.

Surprisingly enough, he likes kittens as much as he likes snakes. (The man isn't a total psychopathic villainous being.)
The darkness. Area with no light, anything such as that, keeps him rather relaxed.
Thunderstorms, he finds an unusual comfort towards the mixture of thunder, lightning, and rain.
Quilts, he finds the warmth they produce rather helpful when alone. Like someone giving him a hug. He will ocassionally travel with the quilt. (Yes, even he needs some affection people!)
His favorite drink is root beer. Anyone that gives him a root beer, he will consider sparing them.

Dislikes:
People touching him, though this isn't a blood vessel popper, he just finds it annoying.
Brightly lit rooms, he gets irritated by it easily, not because of sensitive eyes or anything. (He's just cranky.)
Insults, he doesn't like being considered a monster to some of the staff, and he heavily dislikes being called names or considered distrustful because of rumors surrounding him. (He's not that bad of a guy, just misunderstood at times)
Being totally alone, though he hates to admit such a fault, it is buried deep down in him. He hates the fact he's alone, and feels no one will bring him out of this despair in his heart, he will observe the life other patients live, to gain a better understanding of them in secret. By doing this he tries to feel less alone knowing what others do in their life.​
It needs some work. I'm just going to clarify that the test didn't start happening until a few years after Micheal was experiment on and that happened when he was 10. Also, Emerald Grove didn't exist before Micheal was experimented on. Sorry, but I'm sure if you do a little bit of editing it will be perfect.

It needs some work. I'm just going to clarify that the test didn't start happening until a few years after Micheal was experiment on and that happened when he was 10. Also, Emerald Grove didn't exist before Micheal was experimented on. Sorry, but I'm sure if you do a little bit of editing it will be perfect.
Awesome! Ill re-work it. Is he too OP at all or is he okay considering powers?

It's kind of overpowered, but you could have something like a time limit.
I re-did his backstory, to fit into the timeline a bit better. Changing his age to 15 when he arrived after testing began on Michael Wright in the Asylum and it's beginning stage. Considering Michael is 14 as of now I just added those 4 more years to make Cal/Snake 19 and equal it up some. Hoopppefully it's up to snuff! XD I also implemented a time limit for his transformation.

Appearance:
View attachment 291001
(Normal Appearance)
View attachment 291002
(Demonic Appearance)

Important: Snake can only last in this mode for 3 minutes (3 posts.) And will need to recharge for at least 5 minutes before use. (5 posts) Though, if he continues to use the transformation he will lose an additional minute (useful for only 2 posts-2 minutes). A full day to recharge will return the transformation limit to normal (3 posts-3 minutes)

Bio:
Beginning
Snake has been in the Emerald Grove Asylum since he was 15, Arriving to Emerald Grove Aslyum a time after it's founding and beginning it's unusual, secret testings on the one known as Subject #1, or Michael Wright. Calcifer's parent's were considerably worried about his wellbeing, as he spoke heavily with an entity known as "Devil" and would draw pictures depicting gruesome acts, such as eating humans, slicing them apart, or tearing into human's with it's fangs. Calcifer, his name at the time said that it was just how Devil ate. And that he was usually hungry. The Walters family were reffered to the Emerald Grove Asylum shortly after Calcifer wouldn't drop his act. Though at first, the Walters family were hesitant to send off their son, until he could not be contained anymore... He seemed as if he was losing his sense of reality, believing this stupid entity was real and was his friend! So they sent him off, beginning his enrollment into the Emerald Grove Asylum.. Months would go by, and the Walters family were indeed worried about their son, they would continuously try and find out what sort of help Calcifer was getting, to the point where all the shady work the Emerald Grove Asylum would become too noticeable, the Walters family were very curious of what was going on after they never received information...So in turn the Asylum dealt with them, silently and permanently. Calcifer though, never seemed to care much about his parents, or their whereabouts either..

In the beginning, Snake's treatments were unorthodox in his eyes. He never understood what the staff were trying to do with him, but he went with it all the same. He only cared about his friend "Devil" and never worried about the staff or what they did to him. It was always about "Devil" to him, but as his friend continued to speak to him, the more the staff grew increasingly impatient with the boy, he just wouldn't shut up about his stupid friend! So...One of the doctors suggested a drug to keep Snake's imagination in check. And it worked indeed..That's where all the fun began, Snake had lost his friend, and the terror began to set in when the treatments, the tests, and all of the work the Asylum put into him shined. This was his breaking point.

4 Years
4 years went by, and Snake became twisted, unable to control himself or have any actual foundation he could stand upon. He was a puppet to the game of the Asylum, and played it he did. 4, long years took a toll on his mind. Without his friend, he had forgotten everything in his childhood. He now wanted to strike back, but why? He never did until the day one of the doctors arrived for a treatment, with an old photo he drew..

Snake Charmer.
"Ah..So, Cal. Can I call you that buddy? Lemme' sit down for a moment.." The man sat down, his white coat mixing in with the padding of the cell that Calcifer had been in for 4 long years. He was 19, and this man appeared before him..Holding a piece of paper. "Now Cal, let me ask you something...You remember this at all? Huh?" He showed the picture to Calcifer...And it all...Came rushing back to him. "Devil.." He croaked, his eyes growing wide as he began to hear a fimilar voice in his head.. "I'm here.....You haven't forgotten me...Have you? It's been 4 yeaarsss.... I've been starving for a long time Calciferrr..Bring me back...BRING ME BACK!" Said the voice. And in a flash it all began, Calcifer took the pen in the man's pocket, pushed him down and stabbed his throat with the pen, pushing it deep into his jugular...The blood stained the walls. And a horrific laugh began to roar through the padded room. Devil had returned, and with him...A certain comfort, and control came to Calcifer once more. And on that day, Devil made a contract with Calcifer. So that they could keep their bond forevermore, and nothing could tear them apart. The picture, now covered in blood was Calcifer's drawing of Devil. Eating a bunch of humans with delight. Calcifer's powers were awakened not long after, when the staff tried to sedate him once more he attacked with viciousness, slaughtering at least 3 members before they decided it was too dangerous. Everyone for themselves. And thus he was dubbed Snake, Snake Charmer...or Devil Whisperer.

Dislikes:
Accepted

Alice White

• 6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg Nickname: Wonderland
    Sexuality: Straight
    Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 116 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back