• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Asylum RP, anyone?

RealisticFantasy

✯ Raccoon Catcher ✯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm thinking about a casual RP about your traditional corrupted asylum. It might be slightly adult themed with drugs, sex, experimentation, and the like. Patients along with doctors, nurses, maybe even cops looking into the place would be good characters. I'm open to suggestions as this is just a very, very rough idea.

chloeesalibaa said:
Can it be supernatural or you want it realistic ?
I'd prefer it be realistic. But, depending on how heavy on the supernatural you're thinking, we could try to include it.

I don't know really. It's just a rough idea. All depends on if someone want to play the mad scientist

Well, if more people decide they're interested. You can go crazy with experiments. xD

Lol. Yes. xD I actually already have a crazy doctor kind. He's not insane, insane. You know, cackling and evil eyes. No, he's a subtle, calmer type of insane. :3

I'm interested, but I'm more curious on the choices we have when we create our characters. Will there be a riot? Is someone coming from outside the asylum to check it out?

It's really rather open. A reporter could come in? A cop based on some rumors they heard? Really anything as long as it makes sense.

Perhaps a detective who has a brother within the asylum, which was writing letters to the detective and one day, the letters stopped coming, so the detective goes to the asylum to find out what happened. Also, what year will the RP take place? Will it be modern or will we walk in the past?

Sounds perfect. I'm thinking modern unless the past is better for the story. I'm going to start writing up a proper background now so we'll see.

Why thank you, has the idea developed much since the forum was posted? I'm interested in getting to grips with your concept in a little more depth.

It hasn't by much. I'm about to start writing up a proper background and then we can go from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back