• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Asylum RP, anyone?

Lets hope people are able to do this one with realism. I do agree though, sometimes people mess the concept up a little.

RealisticFantasy said:
What do you mean by that?

Most of the time people playing the insane will act perfectly sane/normal. Sometimes I've seen role plays were the insane are free to leave the asylum whenever they want.

Yikes! I try to do a good balance of freedom and being locked in solitude when I do RPs like this because being stuck staring at walls all the time isn't good for the plot (> :D )

Here is what I've written for the overview. Let me know what you all think in the OOC chat and I'll get to work on the Character Sign-Up template, sheet, thingie....

Ummmmm I accidentally deleted the OOC tab... Help.

Here is the Character Sign-Up. The template is just a guideline so feel free to add/remove

Users who are viewing this thread

Back