Embarassing Ways For Deathlords To Die

But that would only affect the Dark and Mysterious Wylie Coyote

Due to a lack of fan based loyalty the Deathlord awakens one morning and discovers he's been re-coned out of Exalted: 3rd Edition.  He quickly contacts his agent...

Eaten by Admiral Leviathan.

That didn't kill you, it was the inane talk with the crazy old man, his cat, and goldfish, who told you all about looking for their lost wooden automata...

If they're soulsteel army ants made as a replicating superweapon, it might fall under the "Destroyed by own creation" category...

Their wife calls them... while they are at the bar with their buddies and demands he bring home tampons. On speaker.

While touring creation you check into the wrong hotel and a guy in a dress with a sever mama complex stabs you to death in the bath

Safim said:
Defeated by the Canadian Army
I can't see anything embarrassing about that... on the other hand:

Defeated by the French Army... ^^
The French have a army?

i thought they just had alot of cooks who complained about the local cusuine untill everyone killed themsefls to get away from them

Nah, the French have the Foreign Legion, which might as well be their army, they're far better than their normal ground pounders.

wadda kow, learn somthing new everyday....

Firstand Forsaken Lion finds a Unusal Gate that transpots him deep into the Wild where only Lobster People live, and is challenged to Clawpatch

I don't know what "Clawpatch" is, but if it necessitates having claws, FaFL can shapechange.

thinking the Eye and Seven Dispares fooled his traitorous abyssals he tossed his faithful survant and lover over the edge and into the oblivion...

Then the other two turn on "her" with that gleam in their eye...

Emobyssal 1: "Anyone have that pre-rape feelin'"

Emobyssal 2: [grinning from ear to ear (literally)] "I do..."

Flagg said:
I don't know what "Clawpatch" is, but if it necessitates having claws, FaFL can shapechange.
Futurama thing.... basicly a fight to the death with claws, nutcrackers, rubber bands, and dipping forks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back