• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Email confirmation

HaniMoon

Due to the recent email notification problem, I read that new users require admins to manually approve them. I just registered about 2 days ago and wonder if I need to directly contact admin for a registration confirmation? If so, how should I do that? New users like me with less than 10 posts cannot PM others, by the way....

According to the site database your account is already validated. It's not that you didn't receive a confirmation email, it's just that the Admins had to manually validate your account.

Captain Hesperus

Last edited by a moderator:
This already stopped, accounts no longer require admin approval. Just regular email confirmation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not received an email confirmation. I would like to create my own password but it only sends my a code I have to enter that only lasts 15 minutes...I hate getting booted off every 15 minutes

BloodOrchid said:
I have not received an email confirmation. I would like to create my own password but it only sends my a code I have to enter that only lasts 15 minutes...I hate getting booted off every 15 minutes
It says you have a valid email.

If you need a password then log out and reset/forgotten password to go through the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back