• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Elodia - sheets

Main
Here
Other
Here

[div style=" text-align: center; font-size: 20px;"]
[NAME]
[RACE/CLASS (level)/BACKGROUND]
[ALIGNMENT]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: xx(+x)
DEX: xx(+x)
CON: xx(+x)
INT: xx(+x)
WIS: xx(+x)
CHA: xx(+x)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +x
DEX: +x
CON: +x
INT: +x
WIS: +x
CHA: +x

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +x
Animal handling (wis): +x
Arcana (int): +x
Athletics (str): +x
Deception (cha): +x
History (int): +x
Insight (wis): +x
Intimidation (cha): +x
Investigation (int): +x
Medicine (wis): +x
Nature (int): +x
Perception (wis): +x
Performance (cha): +x
Persuasion (cha): +x
Religion (int): +x
Sleight of hand (dex): +x
Stealth (dex): +x
Survival (wis): +x

BASE:
Hit Points
: xx
Armour Class: xx+xx+xx=xx
Initiative: xx
Speed: xx
Hit Die: xdxx
Proficiency Bonus: +x

ATTACKS:
[weapon], +x, xdx+x [type] damage

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
[INSERT]

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC:
PC:

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits: [INSERT]
Ideals: [INSERT]
Bonds: [INSERT]
Flaws: [INSERT]
Languages: [INSERT]
Proficencies: [INSERT]

BASIC APPEARANCE:
[INSERT]
FEATURES/TRAITS:
[INSERT]
BACKGROUND:
[INSERT]

[/div]

Last edited:

[div style=" text-align: center; font-size: 20px;"]Moragan Niska
Aasimar Paladin (Oath of Conquest) LV3 / Noble
Lawful Good

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 13(+1)
DEX: 6(-2)
CON: 13(+1)
INT: 6(-2)
WIS: 7(-2)
CHA: 15(+2)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +1
DEX: -2
CON: +1
INT: -2
WIS: +0*
CHA: +4*

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): -2
Animal handling (wis): -2
Arcana (int): -2
Athletics (str): +1
Deception (cha): +2
History (int): +0*
Insight (wis): -2
Intimidation (cha): +2
Investigation (int): -2
Medicine (wis): -2
Nature (int): -2
Perception (wis): +0*
Performance (cha): +2
Persuasion (cha): +4*
Religion (int): +0*
Sleight of hand (dex): -2
Stealth (dex): -2
Survival (wis): -2

BASE:
Hit Points
: 22
Armour Class: 10+6+2=18
Initiative: -2
Speed: 30ft
Hit Die: d10
Proficiency Bonus: +2

ATTACKS:
Long Sword, +3, 1d8+3 slashing or two handed 1d10+2
Short Sword +3, 1d6+3 piercing, Finesse, Light
Mace, +3, 1d6+3 Bludgeoning

0/3 Spell Slots Used

SPELLS (CHA, DCsave 12, +4):
Lvl 0 Cantrips
Light (Verbal + Material, 1 hour) Touch object no larger than 10ft. It sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet. You choose the color. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action.

If you target an object held or worn by a hostile creature, it must pass a Dexterity save to avoid the spell.

Lvl 1
1. Command (V, 60feet, 1 round)
You speak a one-word command to a creature you can see. It must succeed a Wisdom save or follow the command on its next turn.

2. Armor of Agathys (Verbal, Self, Container of Water, 1 hour)
+5 temp HP. If a creature hits you with a melee attack while you have them, it takes 5 cold damage.
Both the temporary hit points and damage increase by 5 for each slot level above 1st.

Bless
Ceremony
Command
Compelled Duel
Cure Wounds
Detect Evil and Good
Detect Magic
Detect Poison and Disease
Divine Favor
Heroism
Protection from Evil and Good
Purify Food and Drink
Searing Smite
Shield of Faith
Thunderous Smite
Wrathful Smite

INVENTORY:
Backpack, Bed Roll, Dragonchess
10 Food Rations
Ball Bearings (1000), Tinder Box, Flask, Oil
Rope, Piton, Hammer
A set of fine clothes.
2 cases for maps and scrolls
Scroll of Pedigree.
Signet ring.
Soap and Perfume
Book of lore
Cloak.
a bottle of ink, an ink pen, chalk
10 sheets of paper
Water flask
Holy Symbol - Tyr Gauntlet

Chain Mail: Heavy Armor 16 AC, Disadvantage on Stealth
Shield: +2 AC

FUNDS:
CC
: 2 SC: 2 EC: GC: 5 PC:

c9tqHT9.png

Personality traits: I will unite every country under my own rule. I will be the one to end all wars.
Ideals: Noble Obligation. It is my duty to protect and care for all of my people. My city, nation, or people are all that matter.
  • Douse the Flame of Hope: It is not enough to merely defeat an enemy in battle. Your victory must be so overwhelming that your enemies' will to fight is shattered forever. A blade can end a life. Fear can end an empire.
  • Rule with an Iron Fist: Once you have conquered, tolerate no dissent. Your word is law. Those who obey it shall be favored. Those who defy it shall be punished as an example to all who might follow.
  • Strength Above All: You shall rule until a stronger one arises. Then you must grow mightier and meet the challenge, or fall to your own ruin.
Bonds: I fight for the common man. Tyr gives me strength, and guides me on my mission.
Flaws: I hide a truly scandalous secret that could ruin my family forever. I'm a child of an affair, the king is not my biological father. I struggle against my human desires.
Languages: Common. Celestial. Draconic.
Proficencies:
  • Asterisk (*) Attributes & Skills.
  • All Armors
  • Simple, and Martial Weapons
  • Dueling: When you are wielding a melee weapon in one hand and no other weapons, you gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls with that weapon.
  • Divine Smite: Spend 1 Spell Slot; +2d8 Radiant Damage (+1d8 for each spell slot higher than 1st. Max 5d8. If target is undead or fiend +1d8)

BASIC APPEARANCE:
A 15 year old girl, blonde hair, blue eyed, fair skin. Slender muscular physique. Looks small (4'9") and a bit unassuming.

FEATURES/TRAITS:
Teenager: -2 to all attributes.

Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Divine Sense: As an action, until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity. Within the same radius, you also detect the presence of any place or object that has been consecrated or desecrated. You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier. When you finish a long rest, you regain all expended uses.

Celestial Resistance: Resistance to necrotic damage and radiant damage.

Divine Health: Immune to disease

Healing Hands: Once per long rest you may touch a creature and cause it to regain a number of HP equal to your LV.

Lay on Hands: You may restore a total number of hit points equal to your Paladin level x 5. As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool. Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it. You can cure multiple diseases and neutralize multiple poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.

Radiant Soul: Use your action to unleash the divine energy within yourself, causing your eyes to glimmer and two luminous, incorporeal wings to sprout from your back.
Your transformation lasts for 1 minute or until you end it as a bonus action. During it, you have a flying speed of 30 feet, and once on each of your turns, you can deal extra radiant damage to one target when you deal damage to it with an attack or a spell. The extra radiant damage equals your level.
Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

CHANNEL DIVINITY: (Can only use 1, then requires a short rest)
Conquering Presence: As an action, you force each creature of your choice that you can see within 30 feet of you to make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, a creature becomes frightened of you for 1 minute. The frightened creature can repeat this saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.

Guided Strike: When you make an attack roll, you can use your Channel Divinity to gain a +10 bonus to the roll. You make this choice after you see the roll, but before the DM says whether the attack hits or misses.

BACKGROUND:
Born a noble, her father wanted to marry her to a man 14 years older than her (When she was 13 years old, right after she became a woman in her culture's eyes). She would have been queen, but she wanted more than that. She wanted adventure, romanticism, and to be king. She tossed away her parents ideas, partially of her own free will, but also because she knows she has a greater calling. The celestial's speak to this young girl. She will be the one to unite all of the kingdoms. Brittania is the future, a future without classism.

[/div]

Last edited:

Khoury
Human Barbarian (Level 3) Urchin
Chaotic Neutral

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 14(+2)
DEX: 16(+3)
CON: 16(+3)
INT: 8(-1)
WIS: 8(-1)
CHA: 10(+0)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +4
DEX: +3
CON: +5
INT: -1
WIS: -1
CHA: +0

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +3
Animal handling (wis): -1
Arcana (int): -1
Athletics (str): +2
Deception (cha): +0
History (int): -1
Insight (wis): -1
Intimidation (cha): +2
Investigation (int): -1
Medicine (wis): -1
Nature (int): -1
Perception (wis): +1
Performance (cha): +0
Persuasion (cha): +0
Religion (int): -1
Sleight of hand (dex): +5
Stealth (dex): +5
Survival (wis): +1

BASE:
Hit Points
: 31
Armour Class: 10+6+0=16
Initiative: +3
Hit Die: 3d12

ATTACKS:
Great Axe, +4, 1d12+2 [Slashing] damage
(x2)Hand Axe, +4, 1d6+2 [Slashing] damage
(x4)Javelin, +4, 1d6+2 [Piercing] damage Range 30/120

INVENTORY:
Great Axe
x2 Hand Axe
x4 Javelin
Chainmail
A small knife
City Map
Pet Mouse
Locked Music Box
Common Clothes
Money Pouch
Small Doll
Back Pack
Bedroll
Tinderbox
x10 Torches
x11 days of Rations
Waterskin
50ft Hemp Rope
Sledge Hammer
Lantern Oil
Chain 10ft
Modified Scroll Case

FUNDS:
CC
:6
SC:3
EC:0
GC:0
PC:0

Personality traits: I hide scraps and trinkets in my pockets. I also do not like to bathe.
Ideals: The rich need to be shown what life and death are like in the gutters. The low will rise up and the mighty will topple down Change is the nature of things. I will prove that I am worth rising up.
Bonds: I owe a debt I can never repay to the person who took pity on me
Flaws: Gold seems like a lot of money to me and I will do what it takes to get more.
Languages: Common, Undercommon
Proficencies: Perception, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Intimidation, Survival

BASIC APPEARANCE:
[I will edit the picture in here when its complete]

FEATURES/TRAITS:
Rage
3 per day

On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action. While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:
  • You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
  • When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table.
  • You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.

Once you have raged the number of times shown for your barbarian level in the Rages column of the Barbarian table, you must finish a long rest before you can rage again.

Divine Fury
At 3rd level, while you're raging, the first creature you hit on each of your turns with a weapon attack takes extra damage equal to 1d6 + half your barbarian level. The extra damage is necrotic or radiant; you choose the type of damage when you gain this feature.

Warrior of the Gods
At 3rd level, if a spell has the sole effect of restoring you to life (but not undeath), the caster doesn't need material components to cast the spell on you.

Unarmored Defense
While you are not wearing any armor, your Armor Class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

Reckless Attack
Starting at 2nd level, when you make your first attack on your turn, you can decide to attack recklessly. Doing so gives you advantage on all melee weapon attack rolls using Strength during that turn, but attack rolls against you are rolled with advantage until the beginning of your next turn.

Danger Sense
At 2nd level, you have advantage on Dexterity saving throws against effects that you can see, such as traps or spells. You do not gain this benefit if you are blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.

Great Weapon Master
You've learned to put the weight of a weapon to your advantage, letting its momentum empower your strikes. You gain the following benefits:

• On your turn, when you score a critical hit with a melee weapon or reduce a creature to 0 hit points with one, you can make one melee weapon attack as a bonus action.
  • Before you make a melee attack with a heavy weapon that you are proficient with, you can choose to take a -5 penalty to the attack roll. If the attack hits, you add +10 to the attack's damage.
BACKGROUND:
She was born into serfdom. Her father was executed for not producing enough grain for his lord and her mother died of disease. Her lord left her to die, but instead she thrived. She took to the streets like a gator to the swamps. In the city she made a new family of lost children who died over time due to starvation or run ins with the law. Just when her luck ran up she was saved by a Scrivener of Doom. Instead of writing her name in his book of death and taking her life he changed her name and gave her another chance. From this moment on she took on the name of Khoury and became a priest of Jergal. She followed in this saviors foot steps and he helped bring sense to the death of Khoury's family and friends. In time this savior of hers died and she had to scribe his name in the book of death. Now that she is on her own, a self proclaimed Scrivener of Doom, she finds out that she has made a mistake. Legend reaches back to her that one of the names written in her book belongs to a man that still walks the earth alive and well. She must make sure this man is dead by the end of the year ceremony or face the consequences.

[/div]

Last edited:

Alston Folkor
Forest Gnome | Druid (3) | Acolyte
Chaotic Good

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 7 (-3)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 13(+1)
INT: 16(+3)
WIS: 17(+3)
CHA: 9(-1)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: -2
DEX: +3
INT: +5
WIS: +5
CHA: -1

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
Animal handling (wis): +3
Arcana (int): +5
Athletics (str): -2
Deception (cha): -1
History (int): +3
Insight (wis): +5
Intimidation (cha): -1
Investigation (int): +3
Medicine (wis): +3
Nature (int): +3
Perception (wis): +3
Performance (cha): -1
Persuasion (cha): -1
Religion (int): +5
Sleight of hand (dex): +3
Stealth (dex): +3
Survival (wis): +5

BASE:
Hit Points
: 25
Armour Class: 11 (leather armor) + 3 (dex modifier) + 0 (no shield) = 14
Speed: 25ft
Hit Die: 3d8

ATTACKS:
Quarterstaff, +0, 1d6 bludgeoning | versatile (1d8)
Daggers (x2), +5, 1d4+5 piercing | finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)
Sling, +5, 1d4+5 bludgeoning | ammunition (30/120)

SPELLS (wisdom, 13, 5):
Lvl 0 Cantrips
Produce Flames | 1 action | self | V S | 10 minutes
A flame appears in your hand, harming neither you or your equipment. It sheds bright light in a 10-foot radius and dim light for an additional 10 feet. The spell ends if you dismiss it as an action or if you cast it again. You can hurl the flame at a creature within 30 feet of you. Make a ranged spell attack. On a hit, the target takes 1d8 fire damage. The spell then ends.
At Higher Levels: The damage increases by 1d8 when you reach 5th, 11th, and 17th level.

Thorn Whip | 1 action | 30ft | V S M (thorned plant's stem. | instantaneous
Make a melee spell attack. On hit, the target takes 1d6 piercing damage, and if it's Large or smaller, you pull it up to 10 feet closer to you.
At Higher Levels: The damage increases by 1d6 when you reach 5th, 11th, and 17th level.

Lvl 1 Spells (4 slots)
Cure Wounds | 1 action | touch | V S | instantaneous
A creature you touch regains 1d8 + your spellcasting modifier of hit points. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.
At Higher Levels: The healing increases by 1d8 for each slot level above 1st.

Entangle | 1 action | 90ft | V S | (concentration) up to 1 minute
Plants fill a 20-foot square. The area becomes difficult terrain. When the spell ends, the plants wilt away. A creature in the area when you cast the spell must succeed on a Strength save or be restrained until the spell ends. A restrained creature can use its action to make a Strength check against your spell save DC. On a success, it frees itself.

Speak With Animals | 1 action (ritual) | Self | V S | 10 minutes
Although limited by the intelligence of the beast, you can understand and speak with beasts. You learn about the beast's experiences over the last day, as well as local places and creatures.

Thunderwave | 1 action | self (15ft cube ) | V S | instantaneous
Each creature in a 15-foot cube originating from you must make a Constitution save. On failure, a creature takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you. On a success, the creature takes half damage and isn't pushed. Unsecured objects that are completely within the area of effect are automatically pushed 10 feet away from you by the spell's effect. The spell emits a thunderous boom audible out to 300 feet.
At Higher Levels: The damage increases by a 1d8 for each slot level above first.

Lvl 2 Spells (2 Slots)
Beast Sense | 1 action (ritual) | touch | S | (concentration) up to 1 hour
A willing beast becomes your eyes and ears while the spell lasts. You can no longer perceive your own senses, becoming blind and deaf, but your perception through the beast includes any special senses the beast may have. You may end the spell early using your action to regain your own senses.

Flame Blade | 1 bonus action | self | V S M (sumac leaf) | (concentration) up to 10 minutes
You create a fiery blade in a free hand. The blade is similar to a scimitar, and it lasts for the duration. If you let go of the blade, it disappears, but you can summon the blade again as a bonus action. You can use your action to make a melee spell attack with the blade. On hit, the target takes 3d6 fire damage. The blade sheds bright light for 10 feet and dim light for an extra 10 feet.
At Higher Levels: The damage increases by 1d6 for every two slot levels above 2nd.
INVENTORY:
Background Equipment

- An emblem (Rillifane Rallathil's holy symbol, an oak)
- prayer book
- sticks of incense x 5
- vestments
- set of common clothes
- belt pouch (1 lb, had 15 gold)

Other (bought, found, etc.)
- An old key - character's trinket
- Dragonchess set (1gc)
- Leather armor (10 gc)
- Quarterstaff (2 sc)
- Explorer's pack (10 gc)
- backpack (5lb)​
- bedroll (7lb)​
- mess kit (1 lb)​
- tinderbox​
- 10 torches​
- ratios x 10 days​
- waterskin​
- 50ft of hempen rope strapped to the side​
- 2x daggers (4 gc)
- spring of mistletoe (1gc)
- grappling hook (2gc)
- mess kit (2sc)
- herbalism kit (5gc)
- signal whistle (5cp)
- soap (2cp)
- whetstone (1cp)
- sling (1sp)
- 60 sling bullets (12cp)
- crowbar (2gp)

FUNDS:
CC
: 30 coppers
SC: 20 silvers
EC: 0 electrums
GC: 9 gold
PC: 0 platinum

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits: I misquote sacred texts and proverbs in almost every situation.
Ideals: I seek to prove myself worthy of Rillifane Rallathil's (wood elf god of nature) favor by matching my actions against his teachings.
Bonds: I owe my life and knowledge to the elf priests that took me in whilst I fell on hard times during my travels.
Flaws: Once I pick a goal, I become obsessed with it to the detriment of everything else in my life.
Languages:
Race Languages: Common, Gnomish
Class Trait: Druidic
Background (Acolyte): Giant, Elvish
Proficencies:
- Armor: Light and medium armor (nonmetal) and shields (nonmetal);​
- Weapons: Clubs, daggers, darts, javelins, maces, quarterstaffs, scimitars, sickles, slings, and spears;​
- Tools: Herbalism kit;​

BASIC APPEARANCE:
Standing at 3 feet 5 inches, Alston is just slightly taller than the average gnome. He has dark coloured skin, and grey eyes. His brown hair tends to stick in every direction, so he usually keeps it in a hair band at the back of his head.

[FEATURES/TRAITS:]
Class Features (Druid of the Moonlight Druid Circle)
- Druidic.​
You know Druidic, the secret language of druids. You can speak the lang age and use it to leave hidden messages. You and others who know this language automatically spot such a message. Others spot the message’s presence with a successful DC 15 Wisdom (Perception ) check but can ’t decipher it without magic.
- Wild Shape.
Starting at 2nd level, you can use your action to magically assume the shape of a beast that you have seen before. You can use this feature twice. You regain expended uses when you finish a short or long rest. Your druid level determines the beasts you can transform into (check the Beasts Shapes Table under the 'Wild Shape' section in the Druid class).
- Druid Circle (Circle of the Moon)
- Combat Wild Shape.
Gain the ability to use Wild Shape as a bonus action. Additionally, whilst transformed by Wild Shape you can use the bonus action to expend one spell slot to regain 1d8 hit points per level of the spell slot expended.
- Circle Forms.
The rites of your circle grant you the ability to transform into more dangerous animal forms. Starting at 2nd level, you can use your Wild Shape to transform into a beast with a challenge rating as high as 1 (ignore the Max CR column of the beast Shapes table, but abide by the other limitations).

Race Features (Gnome):
- Darkvision.
You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern colour in darkness, only shades of grey.
- Gnome Cunning.
You have advantage on all Intelligence, Wisdom, and Charisma saving throws against magic.
Subrace Features (Forest Gnome):
- Natural Illusionist.
You know the minor illusion cantrip. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
- Speak with Small Beasts.
Through sounds and gestures, you can communicate simple ideas with Small (5 x 5 ft) or smaller (Tiny - 2.5 x 2.5 ft) beasts.
Bat, Cat, Frog, Hawk (Falcon), Owl, Poisonous Snake, Pseudodragon (?), Rat, Raven - taken from the PHB for myself for easier reference

BACKGROUND:
Born in a family of engineers and alchemists, Alston was slightly pressured into choosing between those fields, something that he spent too much time thinking on. To take a break, and experience more wonders of the world, he set out on a journey. At first, his travels was filled with loneliness, his heart heavy and homesick, yet he pressed on, obsessed with reaching the end of his goal, of seeing and learning about the world. Nature was his friend, yet he learnt to respect it too- after a particularly violent storm washed away most of his belongings, he stumbled upon a temple of Rillifane Rallathil, dirty, hungry, and discouraged. There, he became an acolyte, to try to pay back the kindness he received. Despite making friends and learning plenty, his unfinished goal of travelling the land became an obsession once again. Now, to pay respect to those that took him in and helped him find faith in the wood elf god of nature, he has a secondary goal to find another temple of Rillifane Rallathil that he could join for a brief period of time to refresh his mind.

[/div]

Last edited:

Uguay "Sir Bearington"
Bugbear /Fighter (3) /Outlander
Lawful Neutral

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 17(+3)
DEX: 14(+2)
CON: 15(+2)
INT: 8(-1)
WIS: 10(+0)
CHA: 10(+0)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +5
DEX: +2
CON: +4
INT: -1
WIS: +0
CHA: +0

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +2
Animal handling (wis): +0
Arcana (int): -1
Athletics (str): +5
Deception (cha): +0
History (int): -1
Insight (wis): +2
Intimidation (cha): +0
Investigation (int): -1
Medicine (wis): +0
Nature (int): -1
Perception (wis): +2
Performance (cha): +0
Persuasion (cha): +0
Religion (int): -1
Sleight of hand (dex): +2
Stealth (dex): +4
Survival (wis): +2

BASE:
Hit Points
: 31
Armour Class: 13
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30
Hit Die: 3d10

ATTACKS:
Halberd 1D10 + 5
Long sword 1D8 + 5 Versatile 1D10 + 5
Light Crossbow 1D8 + 4

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
Leather Armor, Halberd, Longsword, Light Crossbow, 20 Bolts, Dungeoneer's Pack, A Staff, Hunting Trap(bear), Bear Pelt Coat(Trophy),

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC: 10
PC:

745d442a39215df1ee4764bb79eb64fe.png

Personality traits: I am always calm, no matter the situation. I never raise my voice or let my emotions show
Ideals: I'm loyal only to my friends and comrades not to any Ideals
Bonds: I owe my Life to a Young Paladin and will do everything I can to protect her.
Flaws: I'm greedy and over-confident, this often leads to arguments with my party and has lead to situations where I have over extended and gotten someone killed.
Languages: Common, Goblin, Draconic,
Proficencies: Simple, Martial weapons, All armor, War Drums,

BASIC APPEARANCE:
Standing tall at seven foot six inches Uguay is the larger variety of Bugbears. his fur/hair is a dark brown with some graying in his face showing his age
FEATURES/TRAITS:
  • Darkvision: You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • Long-Limbed: When you make a melee attack on your turn, your reach for it is 5 feet greater than normal.
  • Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
  • Sneaky: You are proficient in the Stealth skill.
  • Surprise Attack: If you surprise a creature and hit it with an attack on your first turn in combat, the attack deals an extra 2d6 damage to it. You can use this trait only once per combat
  • Great Weapon Fighting: When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an Attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the Two-Handed or Versatile property for you to gain this benefit.
  • Second Wind: You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On Your Turn, you can use a Bonus Action to regain Hit Points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or Long Rest before you can use it again.
  • Action Surge: Starting at 2nd level, you can push yourself beyond your normal limits for a moment. On Your Turn, you can take one additional action on top of your regular action and a possible Bonus Action.

Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or Long Rest before you can use it again. Starting at 17th level, you can use it twice before a rest, but only once on the same turn.
  • Improved Critical: Beginning when you choose this archetype at 3rd level, your weapon attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19 or 20.
  • Wanderer: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

BACKGROUND:
Uguay once lived among civilized races in a small village near the Elodia Marshes, There he tried to live peacefully but he was constantly under barrage of racism and ridicule; eventually he was chased out and treated as a criminal. With no where left to go Uguay retreated deeper into the Marshes and created a small hovel to live in. Some years later however The Villagers and town guard marched out his Hovel and burnt it to the ground and restrained Uguay on an Oubliette with the Executioner ready let his head roll when a small girl came to his rescue. That girl's name was Moragan Niska she convinced the Villagers to spare and release Uguay. From that point on Uguay vowed to follow and protect the Young One as Ser Bearington.

[/div]

Last edited:

[JAMENDITHAS "RED" URTHADAR]
[SHIFTER | ROGUE LV 3 | CRIMINAL]
[CHAOTIC NEUTRAL]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 10
DEX: 15(+3)
CON: 12(+1)
INT: 15(+2)
WIS: 11
CHA: 9(-1)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: 0
DEX: +5
INT: +4
WIS: 0
CHA: -1

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
Animal handling (wis): 0
Arcana (int): +2
Athletics (str): 0
Deception (cha): -1
History (int): +2
Insight (wis): 0
Intimidation (cha): -1
Investigation (int): +2
Medicine (wis): 0
Nature (int): +2
Perception (wis): 0
Performance (cha): -1
Persuasion (cha): -1
Religion (int): +2
Sleight of hand (dex): +3
Stealth (dex): +3
Survival (wis): 0

BASE:
Hit Points
: 20
Armour Class: 11+3+0=14 (leather armor)
Hit Die: 3d8

ATTACKS:
Rapier +5, 1d8+3 Piercing
Short Bow & Quiver +5, 1d6+3 Piercing
Dagger (2) +5, 1d4+3 Piercing

INVENTORY:

- Leather Armor
- Rapier
- Short Bow + Quiver (20 arrows)
- Dagger (2)
- Dark common clothes + hood
- Belt pouch

Burglar's Pack:

- backpack
- bag of 1,000 ball bearings
- 10 feet of string
- bell
- 5 candles
- crowbar
- hammer
- 10 pitons
- hooded lantern
- 2 flasks of oil
- 5 days Rations
- tinderbox
- waterskin
- 50 feet of hempen rope

Thieves Tools

- small file
- set of lockpicks
- small mirror
- set of narrow/bladed scissors
- pair of pliers

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC: 15
PC:

[IMAGE WILL GO HERE WHEN I'M DONE DRAWING IT X_X]

Personality traits: I don’t pay attention to the risks in a situation. Never tell me the odds.
Ideals: Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them.
Bonds: The rich have had it good for far too long. I want to have some fun with them.
Flaws: If there’s a plan, I’ll forget it. If I don’t forget it, I’ll ignore it. I also have a “tell” that reveals when I’m lying.
Languages: Common
Proficencies: Light Armor, Simple Weapons, Hand Crossbows, Longswords, Rapiers, Shortswords, Thieves tools, Playing Card Set

BASIC APPEARANCE:

5'6", dark-skinned, slim, sharp canine-like teeth, pointed ears, fox-like face with darkness lining his big, orange eyes.

FEATURES/TRAITS:

Thieves’ Cant
During your rogue training you learned thieves’ cant, a secret mix of dialect, jargon, and code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves’ cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.

In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves’ guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.

Cunning Action
Starting at 2nd level, your quick thinking and agility allow you to move and act quickly. You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Roguish Archetype
At 3rd level, you choose an archetype that you emulate in the exercise of your rogue abilities: Thief, detailed at the end of the class description, or one from another source. Your archetype choice grants you features at 3rd level and then again at 9th, 13th, and 17th level.

Criminal Contact
You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Darkvision
You have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.

Keen Senses
You have proficiency with the Perception skill.

Graceful
You have proficiency with the Acrobatics skill.

Swift Stride
Your walking speed increases by 5 feet.

Shifting
As a bonus action, you can assume a more bestial appearance. This transformation lasts for 1 minute, until you die, or until you revert to your normal appearance as a bonus action. When you shift, you gain temporary hit points equal to your level + your Constitution modifier (minimum of 1 temporary hit point). You also gain additional benefits that depend on your shifter subrace, described below.
Once you shift, you can’t do so again until you finish a short or long rest.

Shifting Feature
While shifted, your walking speed increases by an additional 5 feet. Additionally, you can move up to 10 feet as a reaction when an enemy ends its turn within 5 feet of you. This movement doesn’t provoke opportunity attacks.

BACKGROUND:
Jamendithas was born into a relatively financially stable family; they weren't swimming in riches, but at the same time, they weren't entirely struggling with poverty. So from the beginning, he had no real moral reason to lead the life of crime that he does today. Except the obvious class difference he noticed between the lower class and the upper class. Especially those richer people splurging on visiting his industrious city. After getting treated like dirt by the people invading his home and no one giving them a piece of their mind, he took the liberty of doing it himself. He adopted the name "Red" after forming a connection with his beast, a red fox, and took to the streets. Breaking into those uppity vacation homes blanketed by the shadows was a breeze after learning the craft, but blending into crowds proved difficult to him. It was only a matter of time before he was caught red-handed, and he would have to make his great escape until the dust settled.

[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back