Ello' Ello' Ello'

DudeWheresMyGame

Well, I'm new to RPNation but not so much to Role Play or writing. I've been a writer since I was, well god since I was a kid really. I've been RPing for about five or six years now. I joined RPNation because where I was before here shorta dried up. Let me think, well here's what I think are the most interesting things to note about me. Aside from these I hope I can enjoy my time here and meet some interesting people.

- I'm A Communist

- I love History

Hey dude! Welcome to RP Nation. I think you'll get a kick out of the Nation Building section. That's where people roleplay as entire governments. Never got into it myself, but it's got a pretty dedicated following on the site.

Nation Building Interest Checks

Hope you enjoy the site!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I've always meant to try nation building just never had the chance. Perhaps I will check it out after I've gotten a handle on the site and figured out where I stand and where everything is.

Wondering where everything is?

Worry not!

For just nine installments of $19.99 (Checks are to be written out to "Capitalists R Us"), you can be the proud owner of a Xylin Super Post!

You, yes YOU, could have your very own Super Post!

This post is chocked full of informational links, humor, and other useful stuff for any newbie!

And that's not all!

For an additional installment of $19.99 (Along with an additional payment of shipping and handling, again checks are to be made out to "Capitalists R Us"), your Xylin Super Post could be delivered by Xylin herself!

What an incredible offer, for a limited time only!

Get your Xylin welcoming post today!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Runcible Spoon]Wondering where everything is?
Worry not!

For just nine installments of $19.99 (Checks are to be written out to "Capitalists R Us"), you can be the proud owner of a Xylin Super Post!

You, yes YOU, could have your very own Super Post!

This post is chocked full of informational links, humor, and other useful stuff for any newbie!

And that's not all!

For and additional installment of $19.99 (Along with an additional payment of shipping and handline, again checks are to be made out to "Capitalists R Us"), your Xylin Super Post could be delivered by Xylin herself!

What an incredible offer, for a limited time only!

Get your Xylin welcoming post today!

[/QUOTE]
*Facepalm*

[QUOTE="Runcible Spoon]I could not resist, Kes.
It had to be done.

[/QUOTE]
*trying not to laugh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back