• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Eleutheromania

Paisley Forrester
YCOgFHh.jpg
Name: Paisley Forrester
Face Claim: Raffey Cassidy/Amelia Zadro
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:5' 7"
Weight:108 lbs

Clothing: Paisley is the type of girl that loves casual and comfortable clothes that still looks good. She loves hoodies but she also like girly stuff like skirts or dresses but she only wears them on special occasions.

Personality: Paisley has always been a hardworking and nice girl since she was little, she has always loved to help other people and making them happy in any way she can. She is actually a curious girl that likes to learn about different things and wants to get into adventures even if that gets her in trouble sometimes.

Paisley is an outgoing and cheerful person that likes getting to know new people since she believes everyone has their own amazing adventure to tell. She tends to get emotional and really attached to things and people so she isn't afraid of starting to cry or laughing loudly even if there are people around.
Family:
Elliot|father
She is close to her father and likes to tell him about her adventures since he doesn't get mad at Paisley. He is an architect
Rosemary|mother
Paisley and her mother spend a lot of time together, both of them share the hobbies of baking and cooking. She is a teacher.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
"You are, the only exception"
codedbycrucialstar

Stefan Feldt
users%2F66%2Ficons%2F6747e270-4dc6-469a-be4c-99ac56a667fc_young.jpg
Name: Stefan Wade Feldt
Nickname: none
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Face Claim: Ty Simpkins | Max Barczak
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Appearance:

Young Stefan's most notable feature is definitely his adorable smile. Coupled with his pinchable, slightly chubby cheeks, the young boy has a bit of an innocent little cherub look going on. His long, blonde hair creates a fame for his face. As a youngster he is a bit taller than the norm, not towering over his peers but enough to stand out. One shouldn't be surprised to spot Stefan with a smudge of dirt across his face.

As Stefan grew older his face thinned out quite a bit, giving him a more mature and serious look. Though his height advantage over his peers didn't stick around as he only grew to be of average height. Though he jokes that his hair has improved quite a bit from the old days, many people reckon it could still use a cut.

Clothing:

Stefan is the type of person who seems to be perpetually cold so you'd be hardpressed to see him anything less than a long sleeve. More often he's wearing some sort of sweater or cardigan. His favorite color is yellow and he likes to incorporate it into his wardrobe as much as possible. Other than these facts, there isn't much that is special about his clothing.

Personality:

Stefan has always been a fairly clever guy, his parents even saying that he thinks too much for his own good. His ideas are often supported by passionate rants to his friends, though he's learned to keep it to himself when he's in public. This isn't to say he is overly serious. Stefan has quite the sense of humor, he loves making people laugh. Whether he pulls a silly face or tells the cheesiest joke you've ever heard, it's all just as good to him.

Sincerity is a trait Stefan prides himself on. He simply wants what is best for himself, his friends, and his family. He is also dedicated and a loyal friend, but since he is a overly skeptical, it takes him longer than normal to make friends with people. Despite his good intentions, Stefan has a habit of being too quick to judge situations. He always thinks that what he is saying is right, since he comes from a place of morals. One could say that even though he is very intelligent, he listens too much to his heart.

Family:

Karl | Father

Karl and Stefan are fairly close. He works for the government, and many of the questions Stefan asks go unanswered due to the secrecy.

Mia | Mother

Mia isn't as good with boys as she is with girls. His incessant rants exasperate her more often than they don't.

Valkyrie | Sister (5 years older)

Valkyrie was the one who instilled in Stefan the skepticism. She told him to never believe anything anyone told him. Though as she grew older she became indoctrinated into the system. Stefan misses who she used to be.

Erikson | Brother (2 years younger)

Erikson is quite explosive and keeps to himself. Stefan mesh well at all with him. Most conversations either end in yelling matches or violent encounters.

tumblr_inline_o2ev02nmZC1sn95bh_250.gif

tumblr_ojwo5iHH021qhodd8o1_500.gif
"The skeptic would say this is not by choice."
codedbycrucialstar

Stefan Feldt
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]
"I don't trust it for one second."​

with:
tags: Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
Stefan was actually grateful for the end of summer, a somewhat abnormal thought for a child of his age. It wasn't that he necessarily enjoyed school or despised summertime because he had to play outside. The rules were what completely sucked the fun out of everything. Age 12, the age where one actually was required to followed the rules or they would be forced to suffer various penalties. 12 year old boys and 12 year old girls weren't allowed to interact, at least not outside of school or extreme parental supervision. Thanks a lot puberty. So instead of spending his summer running around with his good friend Paisley, he spent it with his moody brother.

The car rumbled along, his older sister Valkyrie behind the wheel and absentmindedly tapping along to the beat of the song that was playing. Stefan rested his head against the car window, head bouncing around at every pot hole. A few more minutes of silence passed before Stefan couldn't take it anymore. Turning to Valkyrie (and also leaving a pretty gross grease mark on the window where his head was resting), Stefan awkwardly twiddled his thumbs before he began speaking. He also offered up a silent prayer that she wouldn't bite his head off.

"The rules are so unfair. Why can't I just hang out with Paisley when I want? I really think they should change it."

Instead of receiving an answer to his question, however, Valkyrie simply turned up the volume of the music. Fine, be that way. Stefan crossed his arms defiantly. She could shut him up, sure. But the boy wasn't so easily discouraged from doing things that he desired. He definitely would run this thought by his good friend. He was almost certain that she would feel the exact same way as he did.

They slowly rolled up to the school and Stefan was quick to hop out of the car. His backpack was slung sloppily over one shoulder and he gripped his lunchbox tightly in the opposite hand. He wasn't a picky eater by any means, but the school lunches were simply horrendous. Plus he'd brought a couple treats for Paisley to try out. Speaking of the girl, Stefan didn't see her anywhere yet, so he decided to sit on the side of the stairs and wait for her to arrive. If she was already inside, she'd have definitely seen him pull up. He was also in a good position for her to see him as soon as she arrived.
[/div][/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll

Paisley Forrester

iNGuVOu.jpg
Summer the favorite season of Paisley, the school was over and she could spend all day playing with her friends especially Stefan but that was before they had 12 because after that age they weren't allowed to hang out together unless they were supervised and honestly Paisley hated that, if her parents were watching her, she and Stefan wouldn't be able to have adventures on their own without her mother freaking out that they could get hurt, she still remembers how she asked her mother if she could go and play with Stefan everyday and her answer was always "Maybe another day when we are not that busy" So instead, she had to spend her summer with her neighbor who was a nice girl but it wasn't as fun as Stefan.

So, when the day to come back to school Paisley couldn't be more excited to finally see Stefan, she had a lot to tell him like their small family trip or how she helped her mother baking tons of cookies for a party.

"Are you excited? I think I have never seen you so happy to go back to school" Her mother told her as she was looking at her through the mirror of the car "Yes! I'm finally going to be able to see Stefan, we didn't see each other at all during summer so we couldn't have fun together, but we are going to make it up and play together now that school started again" Paisley replied with a grin on her face.

"I'm glad that you are happy to see Stefan, but don't you think you spend to much time with him? I'm not against your friendship with him but maybe you could try to hang out with more people, like Sara our neighbor she goes to your school, she might be younger but you had fun with her, or your classmates I'm sure there's going to be a girl in your class that can be as close to you, just like Stefan is" her mother suggest trying to sound relax and not worried for her daughter, she didn't want her daughter to stop being friend with Stefan but since they were 12 already she couldn't stop being worried that people might misunderstand their friendship and they would get in trouble.

Paisley was about to reply to her mother when she parked in front of the school and as soon as Paisley turned her head to see at the school the first person that she saw was Stefan sitting at the stairs she smiled without thinking, just after seeing him after a long time. Paisley rushed to grab her backpack and lunchbox, she gave a quick kiss on the cheek of her mother saying goodbye and telling her that she would try to make new friends but Paisley knew that no one would be as funny and important as Stefan, was to her.

Paisley got out of the car and saw her mother leave and she rushed to Stefan "Stefan! I'm so happy to finally see you, summer wasn't the best since we couldn't play together, that rule is dumb. Don't you think? I had to play with Sara my neighbor and she is nice to be with but she isn't as fun as you, my mother even told me to make more girl friends, but you are always going to be my favorite friend in the whole world! I guess I'm talking too much again. How was your summer?"
coding; allrightsreserved @crucialstar

Stefan Feldt
[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

with:
Stefan paced nervously, incessantly even, as he gnawed at his fingernails. On one hand, the nails had been chewed down so fervently that they bled. A nasty nervous habit that he thought he'd gotten rid of, but in the presence of such extreme stress it was rearing it's ugly head once more. Today was meant to be a day far into the future. A day that Stefan could continuously push back further and further. And though he would worry about it, it wasn't a fear so tangible. But as the date drew nearer, it became real. No longer could he ignore it. The one birthday he dreaded the most.

Stefan Feldt was 18 years old today.

A momentous occasion for many, sure. One filled with cheers, joyous celebrations, and the wonderful first step at finding true love. Despite being near constantly monitored by the government, they still had one more freedom to strip for their people. The freedom to choose their own lover. Most citizens welcomed this, gripping their letters like mindless sheep when it gave them the name of their "one true love". Oh yes, the Compatibility Exam was the bane of Stefan's existence. He no more trusted the test than he trusted school to teach him properly and not cast a veil over his eyes.

But he had no choice. The Compatibility Exam was quite mandatory and one would be subjected to lofty fines if they avoided it. Fines the Feldt family definitely couldn't afford. Still, he was finding it incredibly difficult to just "suck it up" as his sister would tell him. He wasn't a mindless sheep and he didn't need this shithole government telling him who he should love. It was a breach of his freedoms. A breach of his rights as a living, breathing human being! A travesty that anyone would dare to question his own ability to find the love of his life.

Paisley Forrester. The name brought both joy and dread to the heart of Stefan. Joy because she was the main reason for his defiance. Why did he need an exam to tell him who his one true match was? He and Paisley were made to be together, and he wouldn't let anyone tell him otherwise. Despair because well, there was no way that they could continue living this way. At best they'd remain a secret to the world. At worst? She would be taken away from him, forced to never speak to one another again. Both prospects disheartened the young man. Yet still he conjured his smart phone from his back pocket, typing out a quick text before ducking out of the window in his room.

"Paisley. You know me. You know I can't go through with this exam. Meet at our spot? I'll be there."

He snuck away from his home, walking in the exact opposite direction of where he should be going and continued until he reached the outer edge of the nearby woods. A rundown fort marked their meeting spot, built by a younger Stefan but just a spry and devious. He knew she would come, but he worried over what she would say to him. What else could be done? Would she try to convince him to go take the exam? After all, he would have at least 2 weeks of buffer time before the results of the exam were mailed to his doorstep.
[/div][/div]

Paisley Forrester

26dce2212430bcabe6a314a4dc713f14.jpg
Paisley didn't know how to feel that day, past years she was happy that it was Stefan's birthday and she got excited about thinking on a gift that Stefan might like, but this year was different and mostly because both of them turned 18 that year, She could still feel the awkwardness when it was Paisley's birthday even if both of them try not to talk about that and she even thought that things would be okay since they still had time until it was Stefan's birthday.

The Compatibility Exam was something that Stefan and Paisley weren't excited for, not because they wanted to make sure their love was real in the eyes of the government but because she knew they were scared that things couldn't go the way they planned and even if she had never told this to Stefan she was terrified of not being match with him and realize that maybe all their special moments weren't meant to be but what scared her the most was not being able to be by Stefan's side and watch how he had the life she dreamed with him with another girl.

Paisley was trying not to think about the exam when her phone ring and she knew that it was from Stefan "Paisley. You know me. You know I can't go through with this exam. Meet at our spot? I'll be there." After reading that Paisley knew that Stefan felt exactly the same way as her or even worse, they couldn't stop time or change the government idea but at least she could try and stop Stefan for doing something stupid that he could regret. "I'm on my way" was the reply to the text, she was thankful that her parents weren't home so she wouldn't have to say where she was going and it wasn't like she was going to say where she was heading in reality.

It didn't take her long arrived at their spot and the first thing she saw was Stefan, she wasn't sure how to approach him. Was it okay to run to him and give him a big hug while she wished him a happy birthday? Or trying to be there with him and ignore the fact that they were days away from knowing their results and make the best out of it? "Hey, happy birthday...I...I got you something. It's not that good you know how I suck at making DIY stuff but I tried" she said as she gave him the small notebook that she tried to decor the best she could hoping that he would like it.

"Inside I wrote all the things that we have done together since we first meet, is kind of our story and mostly the memories that loved the most from our time together" she admitted trying not to cry in front of him. She took a few steps closer and hug him tightly "Everything would be okay Stefan, the results of the exam would only show what we already know there's nothing to fear and besides if you don't take the exam I wouldn't know how to live without you in my life, so please do it for me and our future together" She admitted trying to hug Stefan tightly like if it was the last time they would hug like that something she didn't want to think of but that was there inside of her head all the time.

Stefan Feldt

with:
Stefan's eyes lit up when he spotted Paisley coming towards him. For a moment, all his fears and worries were gone. The tiniest smile even tugged at his lips, and he wished they could just stay frozen in moments like these. Moments where it was just the two of them. Moments where nothing else truly mattered. But this moment, just like the rest of them was only fleeting. The worried look on Paisley's face brought him back to reality and the smile was gone. She approached him and they both stood there, awkwardly for a second before she began to speak.

"Hey, happy birthday...I...I got you something. It's not that good you know how I suck at making DIY stuff but I tried."

He took the book from her slender hands, turning it over in his own. Stefan was surprised but not incredibly so. Paisley always had a penchant for birthdays. But as she continued speaking Stefan realized that this gift was more special than the last. He was overwhelmed with positive emotion as he flipped through the pages, a cursory glance at what she deemed worthy to document. A culmination of all the good things, their best times together. It was a gift so precious to him that he felt his throat begin to close a bit.

"I don't know how to thank you for this," he said, his voice a bit more croaky than normal. He returned the hug, sighing in the comfort of her embrace. Safety here in each other's arms. After a few seconds he separated from her, though the physical connection didn't dissolve. Stefan reached out and cradled her chin in his right hand. His brown eyes gazed into a sea of blue and a kind smile came forward. She was his and he was hers. Though she was often the more reasonable half to him and countered his most insane ideas, he knew she always meant the best for him. The best for them. That's why she wanted him to take the test. It was for the best.

His thumb brushed across Paisley's bottom lip. "Why can't we just go? Leave, you know. We don't have to do this. We don't have to listen to them. You always say the test will confirm that we're meant to be together. We don't need the stupid test. I look at you and I know, Paisley. I know it's us. Why risk it when we can leave." His words grew faster and more animated as he spoke. The thought of leaving, vanishing into the dark never failed to excite him. He leaned in and kissed her softly and without urgency.
[/div][/div]

Paisley Forrester

Paisley didn't know how to act while Stefan flipped through the pages of the book she made for him. Would he don't like it? Thinking that she was giving him something to remember their relationship in case something wrong happen. She thought it was a way to show him that the happiest memories of her life were next to him and she dreamed of creating more memories next to him.

"You don't have to thank me. I just wanted to give you something meaningful and show you how happy you make every time I'm with you" She tried to say calmly. Paisley hugged him tighter feeling secure in his arms and while she did that, she took a breath of his essence, the smell of fresh soap and his shampoo was one of her favorite things every time she was encountered with Stefan's essence she felt like home and made everything better.

She smiled back at him, even if they stopped hugging, she loved seeing Stefan's smile and knew that the smile he was showing to her was different from the one that he showed to the rest of the world and she felt special just because of that but at the same time the thoughts on her head making her thin that there was a probability that he would show that smile to another girl break her heart in millions of pieces. She wouldn't let anyone else have that smile even if that sounded possessive, Paisley wouldn't be able to be happy if Stefan wasn't at her side.

Paisley wasn't expecting to hear Stefan about leave everything behind and not take the test, he seemed excited at the idea and thought that would solve the problem and they could finally be able to be together without hiding and worrying they could get caught, he kissed her and for a moment, she got lost but she couldn't let Stefan think of something like that she stopped kissing him and caress his cheek.

"And when I look at you too, I know we are meant to be together, I even have our wedding planned and the name of our kids since I was 13 and I know I have been the one of encouraging of both taking the test, but to be honest I'm terrified that the results might not be what we want and I have even thought in my wildest dreams about us running away and just be together and don't care about what the government believes is the best for us, but we both know that would be completely crazy, as soon as we don't show on the day of the test they are going to connect the dots and your father works in the government, he would know right away and would do anything to bring you back, and if we succeed, where would we go? We would have to continue hiding from everyone so we wouldn't get caught and I'm not saying that I would rather prefer having the normal life that the government wants us to have, I would even follow you into the end of the world if that meant we could be together but I don't want to put your life at risk Stefan, you mean so much to me that I wouldn't be able to live if I knew something happen to you and I couldn't see you in my life again"

Stefan Feldt

with:
Stefan listened as Paisley represented the voice of reason once again. He knew what she was saying was correct. With his father working diligently in the government, there was a slim chance that Stefan would be capable of simply 'disappearing'. It just made sense for them to do what was expected of them. Follow the rules and everything would be okay. Listen to the government. They made these rules for a reason. The tests have functioned well enough for decades, why did Stefan think he was the only one who was upset about them? Just be complacent. Be complacent. Be. Complacent. This was a reasonable and rational thing to do. But regardless of this, Stefan grew more than a little angry at the words that came from Paisley.

His face flushed a deep red and he took a step back from the girl, shoving his hands into his pocket and looking away from her. "Why don't you understand?" he pleaded earnestly, the emotional anguish in his voice almost tangible at the moment. "It's consistently me that's acting erratically. Me that wants to make a silly decision that will put us both in danger. But you're wrong. Everyone is wrong. Things shouldn't be like this. This isn't the way that we are meant to exist. The danger is not from my decisions or the decisions that I want to make. The danger comes from the fact that they sorely want to manipulate us!"

The dying leaves and brittle twigs crunched loudly underfoot as Stefan paced back and forth. Nothing he was asserting was anything new to Paisley, his speeches were often repetitive these days. Though the passionate intensity and desperate anger were always as intense as the first time he decided to care about these issues. Stefan couldn't merely sit idly by as some overarching force decided everything in his life for him. What his profession would be and where he would live were prolific offenses that should already have been unspeakable. But who he was meant to love? He couldn't grasp how no one else was outraged about this. How Paisley put her blind trust in the test's ability to accurately point at them as a worthy couple who were undoubtedly meant to be.

"You always say the test will confirm what we already know. That the test will point at you and me and tell us that we are meant to be together. Well what if it doesn't, Paisley? What if it decides that Henry from across the way is your match and Samantha from down the road is mine. Then what will you say? Do you expect me to go with it?"

His pacing stopped, and he positioned himself in front of Paisley once more. His questions were pointed, but as he crossed his arms it became evident that he was expecting a genuine answer from her. The idea of spending his life with someone who wasn't Paisley both angered and frightened him. He couldn't picture a future where this would be acceptable to him. What did she think was going to happen? That they'd keep sneaking away to meet at this spot from their childhood, sneaking kisses early in the morning before going back to their government-assigned lovers? And what if Paisley fell in love with the one the test told her was her match? That was what pained Stefan the most to think about.
[/div][/div]

Paisley Forrester

Just by looking at Stefan's face Paisley knew he was getting angry, the test and having the government choosing was something he hated as much as her, but he let out his frustration while she just kept it to herself. This was an arguement both had constantly since she turned 18 and her relationship was just a race against time until he would turn 18 and they had to take the compatibility test.

"Do you think I don't understand? Don't you think I hate this as much as you do? Because I do, I hate that we have to hide from everyone and that we are not able to do what we really want! I agree, you are the one that always act erratically and the one that is always saying what's on your mind, but don't you ever think that I'm fine with this situation we are in because if I was okay with what the government had to say, I would have never follow my feelings and we wouldn't be together. And maybe you are right and they try to manipulate us ,but what could we do? We are only two teenagers that are in love with each other, we express our love in front of everyone and we are done they wouldn't have mercy on us and we would never see each other again. If I could, I would run away with you and I wouldn't look back not thinking if I can't see my parents again unless I'm with you nothing else matters, but do you have a plan? Where would we go? Would we even have a roof under our heads? Have you thought of any of those things!? " She admitted angrily and trying not to cry, but she wasn't sure if her tears were from sadness or frustation at evrything that was happening between them.

Paisley didn't know what to think when Stefan told her what would she say if they didn't end together after they took the compatibility test, that idea was something that never went through her mind, she was so sure about their love that she couldn't see any other outcome where they wouldn't be together but knowing that there was the possibility of them not being together terrified her.

"I...I wouldn't know what to say or act, that couldn't happen, we are supposed to be together with or without the test. I mean I know I have been trying to persuade you to take the test, but if I'm honest I don't want to take it either I just thought it was our only solution, I would die if I saw you with another girl, having the life I dream having with you. I just don't want to lose you, but I'm too scared to run away and not knowing what would happen to us and with the fear that any moment you could be taken from me, that's why I have been like this all this time. I just thought I was protecting you and our relationship, but I was just hurting you all this time. I'm so sorry Stefan"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back